Proven Products Cissus

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard some sketchy stuff on some of their PH's but do you think that their cissus is good to go? Anyone know much about this company?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Ther is only one place I know of that carries that line of products. When all this stuff went down with the FDA I found this site and ordered some DS, including IForce Methadrol and Proven Products P-Drol. The P-drol is supposed to be Super Drol at 12mg./cap; so I thought what the hell i'll buy one bottle as it was a good price. I've not yet tried it.

As for proven products, I can't find ANY info on them--which makes me think they are a store brand of this particular website. However, as they state no % of ketosterones or 3-ketosterone, I wouldn't touch it; it might be good, it might not, who knows? It just seems too cheap and generic to me.

On a related note: CAUTION! I ordered from this site one time and since then have had a number of hackings of my bank account/debit card! Luckily nothing more than $28 was taken (which is being disputed). Since then I've gotten a new debit card and beefed up my online security. Now in all fairness I don't know for sure that it has anything to do with this distributor's website, but I do know from research on the internet that other people have complained of the exact same thing!

PM me if you want to know the name of the website, as I don't think we can mention them here. By the way, I got my order from them, no problem. Maybe their website security is lacking, I don't know.

Crowbar

wellbilt

Awards
wow really I think I just ordered from that site should I cacel my debit card now
as far as the proven products goes stick to known brands

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered from the site too but have had no problems as of yet and got my order about a week ago so it seems ok to me for now. And yeah I saw that there was not any concentration %'s on there and it made me skeptical. I ordered some taurine from them and it was so cheap that I will give it a shot anyway as I think it would be hard as hell to screw up taurine or make it harmful. We'll see I guess. Thanks for the info guys.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 of their SD clone and one of their Phera. I found a few good reviews from people on other boards. the members from these boards weren't scammers and had been members for a quite a while so I didn't feel bad ordering some. And they were cheap.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 of their SD clone and one of their Phera. I found a few good reviews from people on other boards. the members from these boards weren't scammers and had been members for a quite a while so I didn't feel bad ordering some. And they were cheap.
Thanks man, and yeah I have seen some solid reviews from some of their clones :D. I am just questioning the potency and quality of their vitamins and minerals and other products (i.e. Cissus). I would LOVE to buy from them as they are VERY cheap and I am in no way rich but I also want to know that I am getting a quality product.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm buying there taurine (for SD cycle) and milk thistle but not their cissus. wish i could help you more bro. and yup I def. got all my stuff from that site as well. You know how many people didn't even kno about that site? it was ridiculous.

*I'm sure its legit stuff. But if you don't feel comfortable NP has bulk Cissus and its cheaper.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't rush to cancel my debot card just because I ordered from them, BUT I would keep an eye on my bank statement online (as in daily) to see if any strange charges suddenly appear.

Yes, their PH/DS clones were nicely priced--I only picked up that one bottle of their SD clone though, and they have now discontinued all of their Proven Products PH/DS.

Crowbar

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't rush to cancel my debot card just because I ordered from them, BUT I would keep an eye on my bank statement online (as in daily) to see if any strange charges suddenly appear.

Yes, their PH/DS clones were nicely priced--I only picked up that one bottle of their SD clone though, and they have now discontinued all of their Proven Products PH/DS.

Crowbar
They also canceled their PCT product? Hm, it does make you wonder...and they don't even have a rep? That is bad business from the get go. But I'm hoping that I won't keel over from taking their taurine :D *fingers crossed*

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm buying there taurine (for SD cycle) and milk thistle but not their cissus. wish i could help you more bro. and yup I def. got all my stuff from that site as well. You know how many people didn't even kno about that site? it was ridiculous.

*I'm sure its legit stuff. But if you don't feel comfortable NP has bulk Cissus and its cheaper.
Yeah I'm thinking of just going with the bulk as you know it's legit and safe. My only downfall with this site is that their shipping for a P.O. box is freaking insane. It was something like $26 for regular shipping (sorry for price post but it doesn't really pertain to the company). But not a bad review from the company so far IMO. They also have the PH's that you can't really find as well :D

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm thinking of just going with the bulk as you know it's legit and safe. My only downfall with this site is that their shipping for a P.O. box is freaking insane. It was something like $26 for regular shipping (sorry for price post but it doesn't really pertain to the company). But not a bad review from the company so far IMO. They also have the PH's that you can't really find as well :D
you haven't got any buddies that have a reg. address that are ok with this being shipped to their place? that'd save you some $

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone here has a P.O. :( but I may be able to find someone in the near future hopefully.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it's really not a big deal as long as I can still afford my supps (you need quite a few for a successful PH/DS/AAS cycle and bodybuilding lifestyle :D) but it's all good. I just hope that this thread will help others out on the Proven Products line as to if they can decide to use them or not. Personally, I will get my Cissus elsewhere.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased 4 containers of the (100 g.) bulk 40% PrimaForce Cissus from Nutraplanet. It's a very good deal and you just can't go wrong with Nutraplanet! I'm really looking forward to trying this, as this will be my first go around with Cissus.

Crowbar

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just purchased 4 containers of the (100 g.) bulk 40% PrimaForce Cissus from Nutraplanet. It's a very good deal and you just can't go wrong with Nutraplanet! I'm really looking forward to trying this, as this will be my first go around with Cissus.

Crowbar
Yeah that's what I was going for :thumbsup: . I'm enthusiastic about Cissus as well. Should feel good on squat and deads day :D

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Not only that, Juice, but Cissus apparently has potent cortisol lowering properties.

On a related note I've just tried EndoAmp Max by PP for the first time as an experiment during my current PCT (almost at end of week 3) from a 6 week Epi/Tren cycle. The idea, of course, was to control cortisol. Well, I RARELY rave about supplements--they have to REALLY impress me. EndoAmp Max was just short of incredible for me! I've eaten like a hog for 3 weeks--and not all that clean either--and yet I've gained no weight, and in fact have leaned out some in the gut!

It has also produced very nice effects regarding my response to training the last 3 weeks. I feel as if I recover better, I'm bigger, harder, denser, with a tight more pumped feeling 24/7. I feel this is a VERY underrated supplement.

So...I'm hoping that Cissus will have these effects as well.

Crowbar