Test and Deca questions!

JFerguson023

Awards
I have a few questions, I would like to take a 6 week of Testaplex P 100 with either Decaplex 275 or Stanoplex 50 injectables. I have done lots of search but would just like some more info. I want to know when I take my Nolvadex/HCG/Clomid. Amount per shot or tab?

Age: 23 Height: 5'10 Weight: 170 Experience: 6 years, 3 serious.

chemical1

Awards
im doing 600mg of deca a week when should i see results

JFerguson023

Awards
Alright sounds good, is it decaplex 275 by anychance?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you guys are crazy, those last 2 posts don't make any sense lol

you don't want to do a 6 weeker with deca, that's borderline retarded, seeing as it takes 4 weeks to kick in

you'll want to use your winstrol, do something like .75mL of test peop and 1mL of winstrol everyday for 6 weeks, that's a solid cycle.

I don't think the HCG will be necessary. If you want to use it, do 250iu's twice a week for weeks 3/4/5/6.

Keep nolva on hand for gyno

Clomid as the basis of your PCT, start taking it a couple days after your last shot, there's a million ways to dose it. If you do 100mg for the first 3 days and then 50mg for the next 25 days you'll be good.

EDIT: if you're asking how much is in your tabs, wtf are u doing... secondly if you're asking about deca then NOO you should learn why deca wouldn't fit into that cycle... Lastly i hope you know what those steroids are, why would you use the brand name? Tell us the steroid name not the brand name. Using brand names makes it look like you don't know which steroids they represent.