HCG w/ Pro-Hormones

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what everyone thought of using HCG in PCT after a pro-hormone cycle, say t-1 pro, nothing that is methylated. So far my attitude towards PCT is there is no such thing as overboard due to the serious nature of it, but is HCG a needed addition to PCT or will 7-oxo, nolva suffice. Just looking for some thoughts.

PC1

Though I've not done M1T, I have done several 1-test/4-AD transdermals. The bottom line is that even small amounts of AS or PH's equate to supraphysiological amounts from your HPTA's perspective.

The ONLY time I was able to retain all my strength gains, and all my body weight PCT was to use HCG and 7-oxo DHEA (an over the counter compound).

I feel the reason it was so much more effective is because Nolva, great stuff that it is, still takes several weeks to get my endo test going again. And so I would lose some of my new muscle during that time. The HCG right near the end of my cycle had my nuts producing again even before I stopped the androgens. And the current thinking now is to take small amounts of HCG each week DURING your cycle, to avoid any testicular shrinkage in the first place.

I know it costs more this way, but I would never do another cycle without HCG and 7-oxo dhea. In my mind anyway, it's a waste of hard earned $ if PCT I'm losing my gains.... I mean what's the point?

Good luck.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
it's a waste of hard earned $ if PCT I'm losing my gains.... I mean what's the point?
Exactly my thinking, I want to get the most out of every dime I spent during cycle reguardless of cost for PCT, and not only for my wallet but also for my health and long term recovery, this is why I started this thread to begin with...:D
Thank you for your thoughts

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i know pretty much nothing about hcg but i am very curious about how one would get it. i am not asking for a source. i just want to know if you can only get it on the black market or from a prescription or what.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have also been considering hcg. I've seen it online at overseas pharmacies w/o a script needed, not sure how safe that route is.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
yeah what is up with those online pharmacies. i have contemplated using one of those sights but i think they are traps. are they even legal?

azgymrat

Awards
They're legal... overseas. It may be legal for them to ship it but it is illegal for you to receive it. Be careful! You should be able to find HCG from any good supplier at your local gym or one somewhere nearby.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
fritzer Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Anabolics 5