expiration date?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to get some Furaguno for a nice cut cycle for sometime early next year, but the the batch says Best by Date April 2009.... so my question is, will it be a waste of money to buy a couple bottles of expired Furaguno for cheap?

Thanks everyone!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wanted to get some Furaguno for a nice cut cycle for sometime early next year, but the the batch says Best by Date April 2009.... so my question is, will it be a waste of money to buy a couple bottles of expired Furaguno for cheap?

Thanks everyone!
It will most likely still be good a year after it expires.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used stuff that was 2 years after expiration and it worked fine.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
It will most likely still be good a year after it expires.
it wont kill you but its effectiveness might go down. it might be a waste of money if it doesnt work anymore.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it wont kill you but its effectiveness might go down. it might be a waste of money if it doesnt work anymore.
Yeah I would put money on the fact that it would still be just as effective a year after expiration. now 3-4 years is a different story.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah maybe or maybe the chemical composition begins to break down after the expiration date.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Actually it is interesting. In order to market a product like that the governing agencies require that the manufacture make about 10 kilograms of the stuff and then store it in a warehouse for however long they want the expiration date to be after its made. Most companies dont want to store it for 10 years before they release it on the market so they store it for one and then put a 1 year expiration date on it. In reality, the stuff probably have a shelf life of a decade if stored properly.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah maybe or maybe the chemical composition begins to break down after the expiration date.
yeah the very day after it expires.Too bad you couldn't just smell it like milk:rofl:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
hmm so what would be ideal conditions for maximum shelf life
in a cool dark place
maybe a small fridge with no light bulb

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually it is interesting. In order to market a product like that the governing agencies require that the manufacture make about 10 kilograms of the stuff and then store it in a warehouse for however long they want the expiration date to be after its made. Most companies dont want to store it for 10 years before they release it on the market so they store it for one and then put a 1 year expiration date on it. In reality, the stuff probably have a shelf life of a decade if stored properly.
X2 Like I said earlier I've personally done cycles that were a couple of years over expiration and it was always great.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Actually this is interesting. In order to market a product like that the governing agencies require that the manufacture make about 10 kilograms of the stuff and then store it in a warehouse for however long they want the expiration date to be after its made. Most companies dont want to store it for 10 years before they release it on the market so they store it for one and then put a 1 year expiration date on it. In reality, the stuff probably have a shelf life of a decade if stored properly. The laws might be different depending on the supplement but usually this is the case.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm so what would be ideal conditions for maximum shelf life
in a cool dark place
maybe a small fridge with no light bulb
If you want to give me your expired prohormones feel free:cheers:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah the very day after it expires.Too bad you couldn't just smell it like milk
:D yup that same day
ugh 1 week expired milk
there was chunks in it and smelled awful.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hey sorry for posting same thing twice- my computer / internet is freaking out