gyno flare up, need advice

zhan28

Awards
So i've never had any gyno issues from superdrol or pheraplex, but this is my first cycle of tren xtreme and i'm getting flare ups. I know i have it because my left nipple is very dry and somewhat sensitive.

There is no lump directly under the nipple yet, but it is mildly uncomfortable. normally, if it's any other ph, i'd just use nolvadex, but tren xtreme is a progesterone related ph, so i'm doing a lot of research, and there seems to be a lot of contradictions. I need to know a definitive answer for if nolvadex will make this tren caused gyno worse, or it will help. Will otc atd compounds help with gyno from tren?

Also whether if i should continue to take nolvadex and continue cycle or stop cycle and go on pct with nolvadex. I am in middle of my third week, i was planning on 4 weeks at 90 mg/ED. Obviously, i'm freaked out, and any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

zhan28

Awards
Also i have been taking 1 g of vitex while on cycle and b6 at 200 mg, but i've ordered p5p as well which will be around 33 mg i believe

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
otc wont help with gyno period.

first off you need to find out if its estrogen based or prolactin based. squeeze your nips and see if fluid comes out. if it does than its prolactin. id use nolva for estrogen based gyno and caber or letro for prolactin based.

zhan28

Awards
there's no discharge, but it's also the first time i've gotten gyno so i don't know if it takes longer to develop before it starts lactating or something. If i'm on tren, wouldn't it have to be prolactin based gyno?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
tren is nasty. it can produce both types. id start supplementing with high doses of vitamin b6. around 300-600mg daily and see if that helps. its cheap stuff at walmart or whatever. by the little pills. if it continues to progress hit it with some caber or letro. if that doesnt help than its estro based and you need to drill it with some nolva.

zhan28

Awards
okay, that sucks. i'm on nolva now 40 mg yesterday, and now i will be doing 20 mg for the rest of the cycle, i will be ordering letro today, i have b6 on hand, but i'm afraid of the toxcity level of it, how long should i take the b6 for? a week?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gyno is some scary stuff but it happens quite frequently unfortunately. Just use the methods others are prescribing and you should be fine. Also, the search bar is your friend when it comes to these things. There are many methods for curing estro and prolactin based gyno's. Just does the B6 and get your hands on some AI's and SERM's (if you don't have them already) and explore your options. Gyno is common (whether it be mild or bad) and it is by no means a be all-end all situation :D.

zhan28

Awards
thanks, i've been reading A LOT on letrole, which i have ordered. From the articles i've read, letrole should be ran stand alone during cycle without nolvadex. so if i'm on week 3 of my 4 week tren cycle, and i start letrole, what happens when i'm done with tren and need to go into pct? do i just keep doing letrole and then use nolvadex and other pct stuff after wards to keep the estrogen from rebounding? or just taking nolva with letrole right after the cycle ends?

zhan28

Awards
also i've concluded that it is estrogen based gyno, because there is a small lump, and there's no areoloa enlargement and no lactation.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren is nasty. it can produce both types. if it continues to progress hit it with some caber or letro. if that doesnt help than its estro based and you need to drill it with some nolva.
Letro will help with estro based gyno.

zhan28

Awards
right, it'd help with prolactin based as well, but the question is whether to run it as standalone after cycle then pct or run it with pct, which be kind of useless due to nolva....

DANISH VIKING

Awards
Hmm? A quck Q: will Formestane or ATD/ADT?? help on "issues like that" Gyno thing???
Thanks!!.

Getbiig

Awards
Wouldent anasteozle help estro based as well as letro? My nips got really puffy after my cycle im thinking of running letro or ana.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right, it'd help with prolactin based as well, but the question is whether to run it as standalone after cycle then pct or run it with pct, which be kind of useless due to nolva....
look into running aromasin with nolva for PCT.