No BS this is serious

1. Registered User
    Answers

No BS this is serious

I started an EPI cycle two weeks ago, Im doin great. My buddy was gonna start the same thing. But now he's convinced that he can run SUS500 with novadex XT for PCT, because "he knows so many other people that did that and are fine." Honestly blow this thread up with reasons why he need nolva and **** so i can show him hes stupid.

Then i said he should pulse to be safer, and naturally he decided on ED.

Help him out with advice and smack some sense into him please.

you guys know your ****

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Eh, let Darwinism take its course.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

If he's your friend and he won't listen to your word, what makes you think he'd listen to ours?

I agree with Rodja. Let him **** himself up.

But on the other hand, I'd like him to know about it so he doesn't end up being "another statistic" contributing to the FDA's unconstitutional anti-supplement crusade ****ing everything up for people who know what they are doing.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

i hope he likes big boobs cause hes gonna have a pair after that with no serm
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

My first ever cycle was Rage rv5 at 2 pills per day for 4 weeks with absolutely no PCT. I gained 19 pounds, and kept 16. About 10 lbs was LBM. Sides were major back pumps, and severe cramps.

- lol I guess I'm saying he does have a chance of living.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

a lot of people can get by just fine without PCT... as I recall PCTs didn't really exist in the 70's and 80's... There's a lot of scare tactics on this website and it's misleading. It's a calculated risk that people take... I say let him do what he wants. Chances are he'll be fine.

It's just possible that the sus will shut him down real bad, give him progestin gyno, and kill his libido, and he'll come out of PCT with gyno and still shutdown. It's his risk to take.

My 2cents is that SUS500 is one of the worst stacks on the market if not the worst, and I'm amazed that it's so popular. Do you guys know what's in it? Double dose of progestins... It's the dead d1ck and burning nipples stack if you're susceptible to progestins. Seriously he should run something else.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I ran a cycle of sus 500 a year ago (before i fully knew the meaning of "progestin"). I will say that it was very effective and w/ proper training and diet, i kept about 15 pounds from the cycle.

Chances are, you're buddy's mind is made up and he's not gonna spend $60+ on something he thinks he doesnt need. I would like to reccomend, however, a cheap alternative to novedex XT that will cost about the same and be much more effective.

Tell him to get the following (about 40 bucks total)
    1 week supply of Anabolic Innovation's 'Stoked' (S)
    1 bottle of Now Food's 'Testojack' (T)
    1 bottle of Inhibit E (I)

Take in the following manner (AM/PreWorkout/PM):
    Weeks 1-2 (1 caps I / 1 cap T & 1 cap I / 2 caps S & 2 caps T)
    Week 3 (1 cap I & 1 cap T / 1 cap T / 1 cap I & 2 caps T)
    Week 4 (0/0/1 cap I & 2 caps T)

But my advice aside, if you have any nolva on hand, you could always bribe the dude once he gets gyno and needs the sh!t.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

i like big boobs.

I dont really know what to say, I've never liked this product, or wanted to use it.

let him take it. maybe he'll be okay. lots of people are fine from this product.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lilsugaro6490 View Post
    I ran a cycle of sus 500 a year ago (before i fully knew the meaning of "progestin"). I will say that it was very effective and w/ proper training and diet, i kept about 15 pounds from the cycle.

Chances are, you're buddy's mind is made up and he's not gonna spend $60+ on something he thinks he doesnt need. I would like to reccomend, however, a cheap alternative to novedex XT that will cost about the same and be much more effective.

Tell him to get the following (about 40 bucks total)
    1 week supply of Anabolic Innovation's 'Stoked' (S)
    1 bottle of Now Food's 'Testojack' (T)
    1 bottle of Inhibit E (I)

Take in the following manner (AM/PreWorkout/PM):
    Weeks 1-2 (1 caps I / 1 cap T & 1 cap I / 2 caps S & 2 caps T)
    Week 3 (1 cap I & 1 cap T / 1 cap T / 1 cap I & 2 caps T)
    Week 4 (0/0/1 cap I & 2 caps T)

But my advice aside, if you have any nolva on hand, you could always bribe the dude once he gets gyno and needs the sh!t.
    Not sure what bribing him is going to do...maybe he read up on progestins (synthetic) and feel that nolva is really only good for estrogen receptor blockage instead of progesterone(bio/natural) receptor blockage?

Progesterone induced gyno usually happens due to taking a progestin which attaches to the progesterone receptors. When estrogen is elevated, it then cause a reaction that is, causes progesterone to make problem issues for the body.

He can regulate prolactin and regulate the AMOUNT of estrogen in his body, that will, by far, be more effective than just using nolva to block estrogen receptors.

It's been yearsssssss since I have discussed one of these questions so maybe unreal is more up to date than i, however, this was the case in the mid 90's.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    i hope he likes big boobs cause hes gonna have a pair after that with no serm
    that's a future telling statement. you, i, he his friend here does not know that that will happen. could it happen? sure, of course but there's no way of telling that it will for sure.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Tell him to look into eliminating high levels of estrogen instead of trying to block estro receptors, only...controlling the actual amount of estro is a better direction. Elevated estro can affect the affinity that progestins have to progesterone receptors.
  •