M-Drol Kickstart/Hdrol 5 Week Cycle - Results- Test Level 0

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
I originally planned on logging my cycle, but my life became quite interesting and just didnt have the time, but I will now talk about what has happened.

Cycle 9/11/09 - 10/17/09 (5 Weeks)

Orignally it was for 6 weeks, but for various reasons I stopped.

Week 1: 10 Mgs M-Drol Pre Workout, 50 Mgs H-Drol
Week 2: 10 Mgs M-Drol Pre Workout, 50 Mgs H-Drol
Week 3: 75 Mgs H-Drol
Week 4: 75 Mgs H-Drol
Week 5: 100 Mgs H-Drol

Stats: 5 ' 9"
195 Lbs 11% B.F. (9/11)
205 Lbs 10% B.F. (10/17)

Gained 12 Lbs Muscle, Lost 2 Lbs of Fat...Very Pleased with these Stats

Issues:

At the beg. of week 2, felt pain in my balls. Was a lil worried, but continued with it.

Stopped the M-Drol and the pain went away after week 2

Libido = Non-Existant, Had Issues with the plumbing, BAD

Strength - Up 15% in all areas

Squat Max: 445 x 6
Flat Bench Press Max: 335 x 6

PCT - Still In Process - Tamoxifen Citrate 30mgs Week 1, 20/20/10 next 3 weeks. IDS Test Booster Therapy. 3 weeks of 2 pills a day and cycle support

Blood Work Last Day Of Cycle (10/17):

I took a lot of support and made sure I was drinking 1 1/2 - 2 gallons of water a day.

Results: Blood Pressure 113/ 70 - Great, Resting Heart Rate - 49BPM - Great. Liver, Lipids great, but i was dry. Doc said i should drink more water. I told him umm..ill never leave the bathroom.

But The Shock For Me - Test Levels - Zero, Nada, Nothing....SHUTDOWN

I will have the paperwork very soon.

Tested again (10/21) for LH, FSH, and something else...

They Increased, but still low... I will have all the paperwork stats updated in a couple of days after i go to the Urologist.

Sooooo.......Yes M-Drol At 10 Mgs a Day Pre Workout for 2 Weeks Can SHUT U DOWN.....SHOCKED

Just Wanted To Share This With Everyone, Because I didn't think it would be this bad. Thank god everything else is fantastic, didnt hurt my liver or anything else.

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you gotten a lot of shutdown on other cycles? I've never been affected that negatively from Superdrol and i usually do like 4x as much Superdrol as you did

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you gotten a lot of shutdown on other cycles? I've never been affected that negatively from Superdrol and i usually do like 4x as much Superdrol as you did
Hm, looking at it from a molecular level it could have been the combo of the two supps... Dang that does sound harsh though for just two weeks of super. However, it could simply be that your body just doesn't like sdrol.

Edit: So it was actaully the number "0" ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hm, looking at it from a molecular level it could have been the combo of the two supps... Dang that does sound harsh though for just two weeks of super. However, it could simply be that your body just doesn't like sdrol.

Edit: So it was actaully the number "0" ?
Shutdown should accumulate additively, should not be any multiplicative effect from using multiple compounds or any "synergy" combined shutdown. It doesn't make much sense to be this shutdown; for him it wasn't 2 weeks on SD but 2 weeks pulsing 10mg just pre-workout. It's hardly anything compared to the 10/20/20/30 i've run twice. But shutdown from halodrol is always minimal. So I am a little confused here.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shutdown should accumulate additively, should not be any multiplicative effect from using multiple compounds or any "synergy" combined shutdown. It doesn't make much sense tobe this shutdown; for him it wasn't 2 weeks on SD but 2 weeks pulsing 10mg just pre-workout. It's hardly anything compared to the 10/20/20/30 i've run twice. But shutdown from halodrol is always minimal. So I am a little confused here.
You are correct here. And I did not catch the pulse. Wow. Unless his body is just super sensitive to PH/DS then I am not really sure how this would be explained especially if the actual value is 0. And as you stated, hdrol is a fairly mild compound, however he did dose it as high as 100mgs but that still shouldn't make that drastic of a difference in only one week. I'm going to look into this a little more and see if I can come up with anything. However, as I said before it could just be a genetic variation in his body and may not be able to be explained. However, on a positive note GOODLUCK WITH EVERYTHING MAN! It is good you are getting this looked in to.

SeanEH

Awards
Shutdown should accumulate additively, should not be any multiplicative effect from using multiple compounds or any "synergy" combined shutdown. It doesn't make much sense to be this shutdown; for him it wasn't 2 weeks on SD but 2 weeks pulsing 10mg just pre-workout.
And the bloodwork was three weeks later, which should be plenty of time to recover from a cycle so short.

But it wasn't just that. It was another three weeks of exogenous androgen after stopping the mdrol. Mild or not, five weeks of the body being told it doesn't need to produce will have an affect. In that way the results he sees could be from a combination of the two.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And the bloodwork was three weeks later, which should be plenty of time to recover from a cycle so short.

But it wasn't just that. It was another three weeks of exogenous androgen after stopping the mdrol. Mild or not, five weeks of the body being told it doesn't need to produce will have an affect. In that way the results he sees could be from a combination of the two.
This is sort of what I was implying. However, he was pulsing the super. The end really does not justify the means in this case.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I was running 20mg mdrol with 30 phera... Yes toward the end and beginning of pct sex drive was low but by wk 2.5 of pct with clomid and nolva I was rocking and has decent acne breakout.

None the less very interesting. You must be very sensitive to aas. What else have u run and did u have problems?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was running 20mg mdrol with 30 phera... Yes toward the end and beginning of pct sex drive was low but by wk 2.5 of pct with clomid and nolva I was rocking and has decent acne breakout.

None the less very interesting. You must be very sensitive to aas. What else have u run and did u have problems?
In my Test E kicked with Superdrol log, i ran SD 10/20/20/30 and came off it into bunk testosterone, essentially i cycled SD for 30 days with no PCT, and i didn't even realize it at first, lol... My libido sucked about a couple days, but after that I couldn't even tell my test was low. My weight and strength dipped from coming off the SD, but in the month+ before i got legit test prop I actually made some gains... used nothing for recovery.

Since then i've been pretty fearless

And in comparison, the results here make little sense. Pulsing SD preworkout at 10mg is like... almost a negligible shutdown contribution from the SD. I am just very surprised at these test results.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my Test E kicked with Superdrol log, i ran SD 10/20/20/30 and came off it into bunk testosterone, essentially i cycled SD for 30 days with no PCT, and i didn't even realize it at first, lol... My libido sucked about a couple days, but after that I couldn't even tell my test was low. My weight and strength dipped from coming off the SD, but in the month+ before i got legit test prop I actually made some gains... used nothing for recovery.

Since then i've been pretty fearless

And in comparison, the results here make little sense. Pulsing SD preworkout at 10mg is like... almost a negligible shutdown contribution from the SD. I am just very surprised at these test results.
Dang man, that could have been trouble. But I'm glad you bounced back from that and still made gains. That was all mind power brother :D. But if the result was actually 0 then it is the worst results I have ever seen for test. I would get another blood panel done just to make sure that this was correct. This is off topic but have you used CEL M-Drol? Only reason I ask is because speaking of super I have been meaning to get some and mdrol is at a great price right now.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
to the op did ur bloodwork actually say "0" for testosterone? because every test ive gotten and when its been low its said "<20" but never just 0

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang man, that could have been trouble. But I'm glad you bounced back from that and still made gains. That was all mind power brother :D. But if the result was actually 0 then it is the worst results I have ever seen for test. I would get another blood panel done just to make sure that this was correct. This is off topic but have you used CEL M-Drol? Only reason I ask is because speaking of super I have been meaning to get some and mdrol is at a great price right now.
You should be fine if you get Mdrol. I was unlucky with my Mdrol it was bad, but i got it 2 years ago... the vast majority of Mdrol is good.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should be fine if you get Mdrol. I was unlucky with my Mdrol it was bad, but i got it 2 years ago... the vast majority of Mdrol is good.
Thanks man. The majority of the mdrol I have seen has been great for people. It would suck to get a bunk batch. It almost seems like CEL screwed up a batch on accident. But thanks man.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty crazy. I'm running a cycle of pmag and I'm on week 1; I was going to run SD at 10mg for weeks 2-3 of my 6 week pmag cycle but after seeing this I'm kind of leary.

Then again I've been on TRT before due to low test numbers and the doc just took me off after a full year and when I went back to get my numbers checked they were actually normal.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
I was shocked as **** 2....I took Sus/Deca/Winny 7 years ago, never did blood work, but i was young and stupid....i did a HDrol/Epi cycle about 7 months ago and i didnt have any problems....test dropped a lil bit but nothing dramatic....

And yes it said <20, but the dr said it was so low it was undectable...

I thought i would be safe just kickstarting the cycle with 10mgs of mdrol, apparently the combo of both methyls did me in...i dont know what else to say...

I just wanted to post this so ppl could see...

Ill be giving updates on what happens on tuesday...

So Recap...Friday the 16th Last day of cycle sorry off by a day...Test was <20...

Took another test for all Testosterone...It increased since Friday but still low...

Ill have all the specifics 2morrow and i will have the urologist look at **** on Tuesday...

Don't worry i will keep you all posted....

ONCE AGAIN...IM SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm shocked too. SO what are you doing for PCT? Get some high dosed clomid up in there!!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Im Taking Nolva and OTC Test Booster....Cant Get My Hands on Clomid's, This Quick...I Wasn't expecting this at all...We Shall C What Happens.....This Sucks:(

Just Gonna Eat Very Lean...2500 Cals --> 300Gr Pro, 200Gr Carbs, 60 Gr Fat (Mostly Omegas)

Any Suggestions Unreal On OTC Post Cycle Help???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eat lean? i'd eat extra to maintain LBM... I dunno about OTC's, i stay away from them in general, the last one i tried was T-911, can't say i noticed anything... I had already been on clomid, i don't think T-911 would be noticeable after that.

What's in your OTC test booster?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whisky Anabolics 3
Alchemist11 Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 8
Anabolics 11
Cwaynemash Anabolics 16