PH effects on Swimmers

cghardwick

Awards
Hey guys, I've been looking all over for a definitive answer but am having real trouble finding it. PH's, especially Mdrol, are very supressive drugs and will "shutdown" your system. My question is how likely is it that your nuts wont kick back in after PCT or during PCT and start producing sperm again?

Is it likely a cycle of Mdrol or another PH will leave you steril?

I mean I know the AI / natty test booster during PCT are to prevent gyno and get your nuts producing swimmers and test again I just want to know if anyone doesn't bounce back?

This is my biggest concern because my dream is to have kids oneday. Thanks guys.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been looking all over for a definitive answer but am having real trouble finding it. PH's, especially Mdrol, are very supressive drugs and will "shutdown" your system. My question is how likely is it that your nuts wont kick back in after PCT or during PCT and start producing sperm again?

Is it likely a cycle of Mdrol or another PH will leave you steril?

I mean I know the AI / natty test booster during PCT are to prevent gyno and get your nuts producing swimmers and test again I just want to know if anyone doesn't bounce back?

This is my biggest concern because my dream is to have kids oneday. Thanks guys.

There is always the chance of drowning my friend. Stay away from ph for another 40lbs or so, seriously.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
very rare if you do a proper pct. plus they have hcg if you need it. i wouldnt worry about it but at 6'1'' 170 pounds id go natty for a little while longer. or use an hdrol or havoc to get lean since youre a swimmer. i wouldnt go with a bulking ph cause your sport.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
please stop calling sperm swimmers. and with proper pct you should be fine.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this thread has nothign to do with swimmers.... just say sperm instead.... i hate when ppl mislable their threads

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wow, i thought you were an actual swimmer. nvm. just call it sperm bro, makes for better answers so meat heads like me dont get confused as all hell.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
point proven

me gained 542exp.

me gained new level :)