SD & PP in regards to prolactin

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Do either of these supps make problems for prolactin in induced gyno on or off cycle?

Should one take bulk-1 carboxy, p-5-p, or vitex while on and pct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think neither of them are progestins and neither should increase prolactin. I would have noticed it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
rgr that i read somewhere that they might guess not

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya prolactin shouldn't be an issue with either.

RTD1

Awards
There was a huge thread over at MaM a few years ago, where William Llewellyn (author of Anabolics) basically said the whole prolactin thing was nonsense and that no scientific study had ever shown elevated prolactin levels in males as a result of AAS use.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There was a huge thread over at MaM a few years ago, where William Llewellyn (author of Anabolics) basically said the whole prolactin thing was nonsense and that no scientific study had ever shown elevated prolactin levels in males as a result of AAS use.
Then that begs the question, how can i get gyno from test aromatizing into estrogen that letrozole cures immediately.... And then get gyno from Ergomax-LMG that 2.5mg ED of letro won't stop? If estrogen alone isn't causing the gyno, what else is?

Not too many options there, seems like it HAS to be prolactin. Not to mention how the "tren" killed my libido, what else is going to do that? Sounds like prolactin. I was on 525mg of test a week and the tren killed my libido, i dunno what else could kill libido so hard.

RTD1

Awards
Then that begs the question, how can i get gyno from test aromatizing into estrogen that letrozole cures immediately.... And then get gyno from Ergomax-LMG that 2.5mg ED of letro won't stop? If estrogen alone isn't causing the gyno, what else is?

Not too many options there, seems like it HAS to be prolactin. Not to mention how the "tren" killed my libido, what else is going to do that? Sounds like prolactin. I was on 525mg of test a week and the tren killed my libido, i dunno what else could kill libido so hard.
Progesterone maybe? Dunno, really. But there are dozens of hormones in the body, and any of them could be getting out of whack, why does it have to be prolactin? And does prolactin even cause gyno or just cause milk secretions?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
well tren does elevate projestin i thought that was proven? also killed my libdo also when i was on 1-t tren. like really bad.

should i get letro and have it on hand? when i ran original SD i never got any gyno symptoms. i did get puffy nipps while one epi last day or 2.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Progesterone maybe? Dunno, really. But there are dozens of hormones in the body, and any of them could be getting out of whack, why does it have to be prolactin? And does prolactin even cause gyno or just cause milk secretions?
Because prolactin is known to cause loss of libido and lactation, it seems the best candidate... It's not enough to say "it's not prolactin" you need to nominate something else that's a better candidate.

I don't think prolactin itself causes gyno but coupled with estrogen it will make the gyno invincible, so to speak, lol. The theory is if you use nolva or an AI from the start of a cycle then estrogen will always be too low for any progestin gyno to occur, but i haven't tested this myself.

dyno

Awards
Sd that a pro hormone I can get and wanted to know if I should take it

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Dopamine regulates prolactin levels, so low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) can potentially cause prolactin sides. Some suspect that this also causes the lethargy that people experience on certain cycles. According to the literature I found, prolactin can definitely trigger gyno (it plays a role in breast development during pregnancy). If you have issues with prolactin (especially if you are on prescription meds like antidepressants, since they are known to increase prolactin levels), take p5p and maybe l-dopa, and get some bromocriptine or cabergoline just in case.

Letro is likely to absolutely obliterate your libido, it is an extremely effective AI, and will cause all of the low-estrogen sides you'd expect. I have some on hand if I need it, though (I'm cautious, so I have Arimidex, Nolva, and Letro on hand in case I need it).

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sd that a pro hormone I can get and wanted to know if I should take it
If you are asking this, then the answer to "should I take it" is no.

ManBeast

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD N PP rocks. Probably the sickest stack I've ever ran to date.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when estrogen is reduced, prolactin increases in the body.

gyno is caused from multiple hormonal imbalances that start with introducing supraphysiological dosages of steroids into your system.

all androgens can bind to the progestin receptor, and have different levels of interaction with it. some compounds like methoxygonadiene, could aromatize (from the 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione & nor testosterone) as well as interact with the progestin recptor.

the same could be said (interaction) for all androgens. hormones get messed up, and different things will happen in different people, and in some, it may be the right mix to start growing boobies, while others it may not.

bulky

bulky

Awards
when estrogen is reduced, prolactin increases in the body.

gyno is caused from multiple hormonal imbalances that start with introducing supraphysiological dosages of steroids into your system.

all androgens can bind to the progestin receptor, and have different levels of interaction with it. some compounds like methoxygonadiene, could aromatize (from the 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione & nor testosterone) as well as interact with the progestin recptor.

the same could be said (interaction) for all androgens. hormones get messed up, and different things will happen in different people, and in some, it may be the right mix to start growing boobies, while others it may not.
Interesting on the reducing estrogen increases prolactin.

I guess that's why both times I ran SD, I had prolactin side effects from both cycles (reduced libido and milky nipples). SD not aromatizing and also shutting down Test Production would reduce estrogen. Question is, would low-dosing Prami or Caber help during a cycle of SD for people with prolactin issues?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hormones are complicated. I'm very prone to prolactin issues (Max-LMG and 19-nor compounds) but I've repeatedly killed my estrogen without prolactin issues. Just shows how everyone is different.

dyno

Awards
So there's good and bad things about running the bottle. I want to know lets say I run the cycle, when im done it will my bodys hormones drop below normal levels, before I took it or will my body stop producing natural hormones

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So there's good and bad things about running the bottle. I want to know lets say I run the cycle, when im done it will my bodys hormones drop below normal levels, before I took it or will my body stop producing natural hormones
It will drop below normal levels once you remove exogenous sources. PCT is to kickstart your natural production again.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
read up on post cycle therapy bro... your asking to get flamed with these questions.

Love the bump to the 3 year old dead thread though, LOL... then people carried on as though it was current, hilarious.

For reals though... Ive never had prolactin sides or lactation, but am extremely prone to estrogenic sides... SD doesnt aromatize yet I got Gyno while on it...

crazy what that compound can do even though it shouldnt be able to.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
read up on post cycle therapy bro... your asking to get flamed with these questions.

Love the bump to the 3 year old dead thread though, LOL... then people carried on as though it was current, hilarious.

For reals though... Ive never had prolactin sides or lactation, but am extremely prone to estrogenic sides... SD doesnt aromatize yet I got Gyno while on it...

crazy what that compound can do even though it shouldnt be able to.
LOL, didnt even notice it was an ancient thread.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

dyno

Awards
Methyl depot thats what ive been taken taking for 3 weeks and went from 155 to 178 today. I a also started taking zma 3 days ago with it. So sd would be the same as methyl depot right. I also just take the zma at night. It just last time I took a bottle of superdrol and I gained lots of weight when on it then lost it all. I never did take anything els after I was done superdrol and I think I messed alot if chemistry up in my body. I have the chance to take testosterone from my doctor under his super vision because he said it was low very low before I picked up methyl depot. So he will be doing injections I dont no how much yet but he told me to think about it. Would pharmacy testosterone be better for me since its injectable ? And would I be able to keep taking methyl depot on it or just wait until the doctors done giving me injections

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm*

ManBeast

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Methyl depot thats what ive been taken taking for 3 weeks and went from 155 to 178 today. I a also started taking zma 3 days ago with it. So sd would be the same as methyl depot right. I also just take the zma at night. It just last time I took a bottle of superdrol and I gained lots of weight when on it then lost it all. I never did take anything els after I was done superdrol and I think I messed alot if chemistry up in my body. I have the chance to take testosterone from my doctor under his super vision because he said it was low very low before I picked up methyl depot. So he will be doing injections I dont no how much yet but he told me to think about it. Would pharmacy testosterone be better for me since its injectable ? And would I be able to keep taking methyl depot on it or just wait until the doctors done giving me injections
Stop self-medicating. My guess is that your test levels are low from the superdrol cycle before. Do your pct now and let the doc do his job.

dyno

Awards
Please explain pct. Im getting tests run sometime next week so im hoping he can help