vac seal and / or freeze ph?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain what freeing ph's actually does and if this is a good idea?

I have stocked up on some ph's and want to put some in my closest or freezer What is the best way to store?

If i vac seal some and open the seal to take one out does that mess up the whole process?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
any input? also what happens if i open a bottle and then done want to use it for a year or so? whats best way to do that

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I wish someone would comment on this as well. I stocked up on a few myself, but only enough that I will be able to use them before they expire in a few years. I would like to buy more if I knew I could keep them fresh.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they last well past the expiration date. I have not and do not intend to freeze anything. I think people are way overboard on that. Unless you want to run something >5 years down the line. Chances are by then you won't even be lifting weights.

spartan300

Awards
just store by bottle recommendations or vaccuum seal

theres a chance of freezer burn with freezing so i wouldnt risk it

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
was just curious on why the freezer would be an option. just going to vac seal mine

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
No offense to the OP but the search function can help a lot with these type ?'s.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Any homemade way to vaccuum seal? I don't have no special vaccuum seal thing. I was thinkin them bags they sell on TV that use a normal vaccuum or do any of you have other cheap ideas?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
go to a store ziploc sells a handpump vaccum sealer for like 5 bucks with three starter bags... cheaper than anything

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
if down the road i open the ziplock then re seal does that mess with the storage time?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
IMO.

DO NOT FREEZE.

unless you have a cryogenics machine in your basement, just vacuum seal and store in a dark DRY place..........

Really, its that simple.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will freezing affect the phs?
This explains why the last remaining stores that sell them have run out; everyone is stocked up for a decade or two.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea i spent alot of $ lately on stock ups.