Trying to line up my first cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.24%

Trying to line up my first cycle

I hope I don't get burned to hard. I have been doing some reading and ended up buying mdrol, pstane and pphlex to give it a shot. My stats are as follows:

38 years
    175 lbs
    5'7"
    -Training hard ~4-5 days/ week for about 1 year and nine months.
    -Hit a wall with strength max
    -I switch from bells to bars to cables to machines. Bells helped greatly, but I stopped at 105 bells on the flat bench.
    -Bar flat bench max: 250 lbs. I know I can hit it but it's been a few weeks since I did. I suffered tendonitis ( I think) in my right shoulder for about 10 months until I got the flew last week for 8 days and when I returned to train, the inflamation pain was gone. Go figure My bench max has been the same for about 10 years now.
    -weak arms (not trained hard until about 4 months ago. They're getting stronger)
    -strong torso
    -moderate+ drinker (I like a couple Jack Daniels in the evening, and yeah I know it is not good)
    -no smoking
    -high testosterone (not measured, just certain. I work my ball$ off at the gym to the point of creating a scene. I sweat hardcore when working out.)
    -I'm doing a modified DC program with very heavy to start, short breaks, and extreme stretches.
    -I marathon train about 5 to 10 miles 2 to 3 times per week.
    -I weight train with heavy weights almost entirely 3 or 4 times per week.
    -In the gym I do 1 to 2 hours on weights. I know that 1 hour is supposed to be the max but I just can't stop because I feel it and I'm not done. Bad habit, I know. I used to go 2 to 3 hours.

O.k, now that you know a little about me, do I come off as a reasonable candidate for a mdrol/ pplex or estane bridge? I'm not asking for moral support, just feedback on whether my stats don't match up. I know I have to get my diet in check, but I'm wondering if it is going to be worth the sacrifices. I understand a little about back pumps, gyno, pct (liquinova+cycle support+taurine+resverotol+sam e+etc.) From what I've been reading, the sacrifices sound pretty horrific. I don't imagine it really could be that bad.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Man, to be completely honest you may get some people who will give you sample routines. But the main reason you are not getting any responses right now is because you said you know a LITTLE about everything. Before you even consider doing this do more research. If you educate yourself then the sides will not be horrific. However, if you do not educate yourself and just hope for others to pull you through a cycle then the consequences could be way more than horrific. These PH/DS are meant to improve your life and well being. Go get a good prohormone book or book on anabolics (a good one is Seth Robert's ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY) and read your ass off and then read some more. In the mean time clean up your training and diet and "prime" your body for a cycle. You can type in "priming before an AAS cycle" on google and read what I mean by that. I am in no way flaming you with this post. But please do yourself a favor and read up alot more on this stuff. Like I said before, it is to improve your well-being, and if you do not educate yourself you will end up like these kids on the news that don't have a clue what they are talking about and wonder why they have man boobs and are not huge (no flame). Read up brother and everything will fall in to place. Goodluck with everthing
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.24%

Thanks for the reply and the priming info. I did not know about that. I looked at that info and can see what is prescribed: lowering fat, carbs to get fit and ready for cycling. I will look at doing my best on this. I wonder about power lifters with large guts on this

I was not planning to jump into this, so don't think that I'm taking this too lightly. My main concerns at this point are liver damage, gino, and diet. I'll line up my project and inform here when ready in a few weeks or months. And I appreciate criticism but I'm 38 as mentioned and know a hell of a lot more than you on life so don't assume sh!t about me. As far as book reading, it's not gonna happen. Not because it is not valid, but because I don't have the time to curl up to a book with every hobby I undertake. I know a few things about fitness and I'm not going to read a book about steroids even if it is of use. I will do as 95% of the users here do: read forums and decifer between facts and BS. At least I haven't dove in yet. I think I have purchased everything for this and a lot more but I'll keep looking.

Couple quick ?'s:

-does liquinolva have to be shoved up the bum? I read that and it seems extreme.

-When should blood testing take place for testosterone? I have kaiser and plan to test afterwards, but what are others doing? Are you testing pre, post and while cyling and does your hmo give you sh!T about it?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kevmac;2175893Couple quick ?'s:

-does liquinolva have to be shoved up the bum?:ninja: I read that and it seems extreme.

[B
    are you fu**ing serious?[/B]-When should blood testing take place for testosterone? before and after cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by kevmac;2174356O.k, now that you know a little about me, do I come off as a reasonable candidate for a mdrol/ pplex or estane bridge? [B
    NO, hell no [/B]I don't imagine it really could be that bad.they can be and worse especially at an older age, I'm 33 so I'm not exactly a inexperienced man, but every year that goes by it become harder and harder to recover from cycles. if you know what your doing then it's not bad but still harder as one gets older. the thing i saw you say was that you won't even consider reading a book and educating yourself on something that is serious. i don't care where you get the info e.g. book, AM or MD (hopefully not MD) but if you have the time to post here you can not tell me you can't read 2 pages of printed material a day or every other day to help your self.
    see above
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Quote Originally Posted by kevmac View Post
    Thanks for the reply and the priming info. I did not know about that. I looked at that info and can see what is prescribed: lowering fat, carbs to get fit and ready for cycling. I will look at doing my best on this. I wonder about power lifters with large guts on this

I was not planning to jump into this, so don't think that I'm taking this too lightly. My main concerns at this point are liver damage, gino, and diet. I'll line up my project and inform here when ready in a few weeks or months. And I appreciate criticism but I'm 38 as mentioned and know a hell of a lot more than you on life so don't assume sh!t about me. As far as book reading, it's not gonna happen. Not because it is not valid, but because I don't have the time to curl up to a book with every hobby I undertake. I know a few things about fitness and I'm not going to read a book about steroids even if it is of use. I will do as 95% of the users here do: read forums and decifer between facts and BS. At least I haven't dove in yet. I think I have purchased everything for this and a lot more but I'll keep looking.

Couple quick ?'s:

-does liquinolva have to be shoved up the bum? I read that and it seems extreme.

-When should blood testing take place for testosterone? I have kaiser and plan to test afterwards, but what are others doing? Are you testing pre, post and while cyling and does your hmo give you sh!T about it?
    First off I don't know what the rude comment on the "how much more you know about life" than I do. But ok, you have some years on me. So you know more about living. However, I have been a personal trainer for 6 years, I have been a competitive bodybuilder for 7 years (won 3 NPC comps), and I have been lifting for almost 10 years. I have almost read every piece of literature that there is to know on most of this stuff and I am currently between my first and second year of med school at Vanderbilt University. You may think you know more about life, but I can assure you that I know much more about bodybuilding and the risks than you do. I am not being mean here, I am just saying that you need to be more open on something as serious as steroids.

Also, you said you can't read a book on every "hobby". I'm not being rude but if that is what this is to you (a hobby) then maybe you should reconsider a cycle. This is a lifestyle. No hobby that I have ever seen can mess up your health permanently for the rest of your life or make you grow boobs. This is serious stuff and I'm glad you are taking time to look at things but if you are not willing to read on this stuff and be 100% dedicated to it then it is not only dangerous for your body but you also have to think about the consequences of making a mistake on the people around you (i.e. your family). Just take these things into consideration and realize that PH/DS/AAS is nothing to play around with and has no place in any hobbies. Goodluck on whatever you decide to do.

And as for your questions: Nolva is oral (through the mouth) and get blood panels done before and after your cycles.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And leave Jack D on the shelf. A couple drinks a day isn't helping your cause with or without PH's.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1) no drinking
    2) get diet down or you'll be wasting your time and losing your gains
    3) PCT - you know about nolva, but you ask the most retarded question about it i've ever seen, no, you do not take it rectally, that is some hardcore retard sh1t... Sorry for the flames but you asked for it... Get this stuff figured out before you do it.

Also "i don't have time" is a pretty ****ty excuse for not doing research. If you don't want to take your time to make it safe then fine, stack orals while drinking JD every night and take your nolva rectally, you'll have one ****ed up cycle for yourself.

Let's see... lastly being 38 doesn't mean jack sh1t here... Juice and me are way younger than you but we've already done the research that you are too lazy to do.

In this game, knowledge is power, knowledge maximizes your gains and minimizes your sides.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.24%

First off I don't know what the rude comment on the "how much more you know about life" than I do. But ok, you have some years on me. So you know more about living. However, I have been a personal trainer for 6 years, I have been a competitive bodybuilder for 7 years (won 3 NPC comps), and I have been lifting for almost 10 years. I have almost read every piece of literature that there is to know on most of this stuff and I am currently between my first and second year of med school at Vanderbilt University. You may think you know more about life, but I can assure you that I know much more about bodybuilding and the risks than you do. I am not being mean here, I am just saying that you need to be more open on something as serious as steroids.
    I was making a neutral point that was not intended to be personal about life experience. This point makes a huge difference when it comes to "jumping into things unprepared" whether you agree or not. You then twisted it to imply that I was insulting you. My point is that you come off like an expert here while lecturing me on being uninformed and jumping in too soon. I know that I need to research, but don't come off as an expert on this by elitist talk about med school and such. I have seen some of your thread questions. How many cycles have you run?

3) PCT - you know about nolva, but you ask the most retarded question about it i've ever seen, no, you do not take it rectally, that is some hardcore retard sh1t... Sorry for the flames but you asked for it... Get this stuff figured out before you do it.
    Yeah, asking if the product is supposed to be taken rectal is retarded isn't it. I mean nothing must be taken that way right. I already told your a$$ that I was still researching, and yes I did read elsewhere about this from reputable source that may or may not have been sarcastic, and so why don't you go back to brow beating your PE students and shaking your head at poor form at the gym.

Let's see... lastly being 38 doesn't mean jack sh1t here... Juice and me are way younger than you but we've already done the research that you are too lazy to do.
    What the F does that mean? Do you really like being such a prick to others? I was pointing out that I'm not young and stupid. But I guess young and stupid doesn't exist in your steroid world does it?

Also "i don't have time" is a pretty ****ty excuse for not doing research. If you don't want to take your time to make it safe then fine, stack orals while drinking JD every night and take your nolva rectally, you'll have one ****ed up cycle for yourself.
    Yeah you sound pretty young as you stated. What a stupid and ignorant comment that is based on nothing that I implied. BTW, I did not say that I don't have time to research. I have time to do research that I deem to be appropriate including reading numerous source materials. I choose not to dive into somebodies opinionated book on the subject. I bet less than 1% of steroid users read a book on the subject. In my profession, their are many books. I have read a few but mostly I use them for references to look up information when needed. So if I must spell it for you "r-e-f-e-r-e-n-c-e-s".

You know, no wonder steroid users/ body builders get reputations for being such arrogant F*cking pricks! Some of you a$$holes need to chill the f*ck down before f*cking with new people on this board. You don't work for nor own AM, yet you act like your the f*cking football coach or something! 5 years as an adult does mean something, and showing disrespect for elders does as well. Do you harass your parents too. You posters here are not F*cking Gods and when you stop for five minutes from staring at yourselves in the mirror, recognize that!

ALL YOU DO WITH ALL OF THIS D*CK BEHAVIOR IS SCARE PEOPLE FROM ASKING QUESTIONS. CHEW ON THAT! I WONDER HOW MANY KIDS HAVE F*CKED UP THEIR BODIES FROM BEING HARASSED AND SCARED TO ASK QUESTIONS HERE BECAUSE YOUR JUST NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THEY'RE IGNORANCE?

If this post is insulting, then Good! It was well intended! I am now in the mood to workout.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bro... you come on here asking if you have to shoot nolvadex up your a$$hole and then get butthurt when you get chewed out for that, and fling far more insults back. Who's acting their age?

The point we're trying to make is that it's worth the time and effort to do the research. Probably takes <30 seconds on google to figure out that tamoxifen is oral. I'm sure you spent closer to 10 minutes just typing up your pointless rant.

To address a few other things... being 38 still doesn't mean sh1t... I'm not trying to insult you, it's just logical... the passage of time doesn't make you smarter, doing research and learning makes you smarter. And whether you realize it or not, what you said to juice, that he highlighted, is rude, and he's trying to help you dude...

I know a lot, i'll help you out, answer any question you have, just drop that "i'm older and know a hell of a lot more than you" attitude... it doesn't count for anything here.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow is all I can say. U ask for help and receive it yet u throw insults because question your dedication when u mention numerous things that would bring up those questions. Babying people isn't always the best way get it through people's thick skulls how serious steroids are.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You seriously have 2 of the most knowledgeable guys on this forum trying to help you out. You also have to understand that lots of people come to AM without much knowledge and crazy plans. Some ignore the advice and end up with milking tits and a d1ck that doesn't work. I am close to your age so maybe you will listen to my advice.

1. Pick one compound and preferably not M-Drol. I actually ran that for my first cycle, but knowing what I know now I would have run a less harsh compound. Being your first cycle you should make good gains regardless. Out of the PHs you mentioned I would do E-stane.

2 Preload cycle support for a week prior to starting your cycle and continue throughout.

3. tamox/nolva is a solid choice and I prefer it rectally myself (j/k please take orally). Whatever you do, never go a$$ to mouth.

4 You seem to have all the other staple supplements and seem to know the risks. To me they are worth the rewards, but I haven't had any of the bad sides.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

Quote Originally Posted by kevmac View Post
    I was making a neutral point that was not intended to be personal about life experience. This point makes a huge difference when it comes to "jumping into things unprepared" whether you agree or not. You then twisted it to imply that I was insulting you. My point is that you come off like an expert here while lecturing me on being uninformed and jumping in too soon. I know that I need to research, but don't come off as an expert on this by elitist talk about med school and such. I have seen some of your thread questions. How many cycles have you run?
    I have ran zero cycles in my lifetime. I have always been natural and competed as such. I have been researching AAS and related topics for years and just now feel comfortable with the concepts and risks involved.

This board is to help people, sure, but all that everyone is saying is that you can ask every question in the world on here and still never know half of all you really need to know to run a completely safe and effective cycle. Everyone is here to help with concepts. The rest of the work is up to the individual that wants to put these substances into their body.

You asked for help and in my honest opinion I told you what needs to be done to run a completely safe and effective PH/DS/AAS cycle. The most important word here is "safe". Goodluck with whatever you decide is right for you and no one on this board is here, especially Unreal (you should listen to his advice brother), to flame you all of the time. Everyone is here to help. However, no one is going to take kindly to helping someone when they try to help and someone gets pissed off because you do not tell them what they want to hear. Sometimes not hearing what we want to helps us the most. Goodluck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ken doll line
    By Ectofighter in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. have not used my line yet...
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:14 AM
  3. BSN Products Line
    By BryanPDavis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5