any alternatives to 4AD to stack w/M5AA?

blackjack

Awards
hey guys.

I was searching through some old posts regarding M5AA. I have some powder coming from DS and was wondering what to stack it with. Typically I use 4AD as a foundation for all my cycles, but I honestly dont think it does much for me.
In some of the older posts, there were some recommendations to stack with M14AD or M1T. Is everyone still against the idea of stacking 2 methyls?
My last cycle was M1T and 4AD and the lethargy from the M1T was too much to bear. I really want to try M5AA but from what I hear its not a stand alone product. What can I use for a foundation other than 4AD?

my stats:
30 yrs old
5,8 183 lbs about 15%
training for over 5 yrs. experience with AAS and PH
I use a 3 day spilt concentrating on heavy compound lifts (5x5)

thanks in advance for any input

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
stack it with some sort of test.
cc

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I took M5AA by itself for 25 days and loved it. It's an awesome strength and endurance builder. I didn't gain any size or any weight off it though. PCT was easy and I didn't lose any strength, in fact strength kept going up. Hope this helps. ;)

blackjack

Awards
every little bit hepls. thanks
cant wait to try it.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i just started m5aa, + transderms of 1-test,1,ad this morn. i may have to add some 4ad to help with the lethargy.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You probably will want to add 4ad or risk having no penile action for awhile. DHT is very involved in the libido but test is essential also in my opinion, though guys do use just proviron to keep libido up. Who knows Im kind of rambling but low dose 4ad is always cool.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, last time i did 1-test my libido definitely dropped. i'm adding the 4ad maybe 200mg/day?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
m5aa should boost sex drive, dht inhibition is more of a problem (think propecia) for a loss of sex drive.
I like the idea of stacking it with m14add, just use m5aa 4 days a week preworkout only at 20mgs per day and keep the m14add dose at 30mgs per day.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yeah, last time i did 1-test my libido definitely dropped. i'm adding the 4ad maybe 200mg/day?
have u noticed any strength increase from m5aa?...........some people are reporting no change in mass or strength with m5aa

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I tried m14 with m5aa it was pretty awesome but very androgenic. i lost some hair and got some acne. I was also taking 1 gram of 4ad per day so I guess that added to it as well. I think I gained 15 lbs in the first two weeks of my cycle. 5 of which came off when i dropped the methyls.

blackjack

Awards
I would like to try the M14ADD. sounds like it would be a great cycle for strength.
wouold 4 weeks be too long for this.? M14ADD 30mg daily and M5AA pre-workout.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try the M14ADD. sounds like it would be a great cycle for strength.
wouold 4 weeks be too long for this.? M14ADD 30mg daily and M5AA pre-workout.
4 weeks of m1,4add should be fine. I would not go much longer than that though.