Game Time: Tren & SD .. Come on in!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Alrighty kids, it's game time.

This log will be started on November 2nd (The 1st is a Sunday) and ran through roughly Jan 15 (incl PCT).

I would like any and all opinions, support, hate, whatever, let's hear it.

I will be taking before and after pics. I'll be posting as much as I can, but count on me missing days.

The goods:

DS: Purus Labs ePol (30mg Estra-4, 9 Tren and 15mg SD per pill) Will be running at 2X daily, for 4 weeks.

Support (not including staples, but know ill be taking multi, fish oil, efa, etc):
-LipidStabil
-Liver Armor
-Milk Thistle (running for 2 weeks prior to cycle, will stop before cycle and switch to LA)
-Hawthorne (again, 2 week preload, through PCT)
-P5P (Only if needed, don't normally have prolactin issues, had no problem with max lmg)
-Antioxidant pill thingys

PCT (6 weeks):
Clomid at 125/100/50/25/0/0
iForce Reversitol at 0/0/4/3/2/1
DHEA (as needed, only if clomid cant give the libido back)
Might add LG's Anadraulic State if they get the new flavors out in time, if not, I wont.

So, what's everyone's take?

IO

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Very nice!! Looks like you have all the aspects of a proper cycle and PCT. One qestion...have you ran clomid at this dose for tren before? I've ran nolva after tren and didnt have any problems, although I know most people recomend clomid...I plan to take another go some time in january and am intrested on how others PCT'd on clomid.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Very nice!! Looks like you have all the aspects of a proper cycle and PCT. One qestion...have you ran clomid at this dose for tren before? I've ran nolva after tren and didnt have any problems, although I know most people recomend clomid...I plan to take another go some time in january and am intrested on how others PCT'd on clomid.
Thanks man!

I haven't ran it over 100, but for SD and tren, I figured shut down would be pretty bad. Think I should only run 125 for the first few days, then drop to 100/100/50/50?

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I'll be sure to follow you once you start. Good luck bro!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me...I will be running the same cycle starting about 2 weeks after you. I have the tren and superdrol separate though so I can play with the dosage a little bit...but my PCT will consist of Clomid, Letro, and Diesel Test Hardcore. Good luck bro.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, lookin forward to seeing how it works out for ya!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me...I will be running the same cycle starting about 2 weeks after you. I have the tren and superdrol separate though so I can play with the dosage a little bit...but my PCT will consist of Clomid, Letro, and Diesel Test Hardcore. Good luck bro.
there is no need to run letro in pct.. youll most likely get a rebound effect and suppressing far too much estrogen with letro.. especially for pct.. wats ur rationale for using it... u just worried about prog gyno?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I'll be sure to follow you once you start. Good luck bro!
Sweet deal! I'll just be using this thread to post updates, so as long as you're subscribed, you should see it!

Yea, I would have liked to have been able to play with dosages, 30mg of SD kind of makes me iffy, but for 4 weeks with proper support, should be alright. If any problems do arise, I'll drop to 1 pill daily, which may render the Tren useless, but still on 15mg SD should be very effective!

looks good bro, lookin forward to seeing how it works out for ya!
Thanks Man! As I said earlier, I'll be posting up a full "before" profile with weight, routine, (est) diet, pictures, all the good stuff.

I planned it for Nov-Jan to try and avoid large party events; my birthday is halloween weekend, so I'm sure I'll be partying then. Thanksgiving and Christmas shouldn't interfere since it's rare I'm looking to drink too much eggnog (The inlaws have been nice the last year, so I should be alright!) And I should be all set to rock in the new year hopefully about 15 pounds heavier and as the DD! I'll just DD for the few months I'm on anyway, then they owe me big time :saroll:.

Out of curiosity though, by Jan 1, I should be down to 50 or even 25mg clomid, with 2-3 caps of reversitol, what are the dangers of drinking at this point? A few glasses of champagne alright? I won't have anything while on SD/Tren at all.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I have a little bit progestin induced gyno (most likely from 19 nor and max-lmg) and I'm trying to just knock that out in PCT. I'm going to probably start the letro in week 3 or 4 of PCT when my test is gettin higher so that way I know none of it is going to be aromatized...I will run the letro and Diesel Test Hardcore for like 3 or 4 weeks past the end of the Clomid.

there is no need to run letro in pct.. youll most likely get a rebound effect and suppressing far too much estrogen with letro.. especially for pct.. wats ur rationale for using it... u just worried about prog gyno?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
BTW did I read that wrong or is it 15 mg's SD and 15 mg's PP per pill alongside the tren? That sounds like the most potent stack ever...you are going to blow up. Proper support supps are a given. superdrol and tren alone has me kind of anxious...I've been buying more support supps every time I go into walmart to get ready on top of Cycle Support

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
and I had been toying with the idea of just running the letro along with cabergoline for 4 weeks prior to running the cycle and then getting a weaker A.I. (probably l-dex or a-dex or maybe even 6-bromo) to run with the diesel test past the clomid

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for basically restating my thread in your thread...I'm tripping. my bad man.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
BTW did I read that wrong or is it 15 mg's SD and 15 mg's PP per pill alongside the tren? That sounds like the most potent stack ever...you are going to blow up. Proper support supps are a given. superdrol and tren alone has me kind of anxious...I've been buying more support supps every time I go into walmart to get ready on top of Cycle Support
My bad on that, "pp" I meant "per pill"; there's NO Phera in ePol. Though it's a great idea!

Sorry for basically restating my thread in your thread...I'm tripping. my bad man.
No worries at all bro, that's what it's here for.

Also, sorry I can't help with your letro questions, I don't know enough about it to feel comfortable offering advice on it. I'm sure someone can chime in.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
30mg of SD for 4 wks... thats a bit much esp when stacked with tren but what can you do when it a combo... why i would much rather have the two sperate so I can adjust each compounds dosage. good luck bro, should have some sick gains.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
30mg of SD for 4 wks... thats a bit much esp when stacked with tren but what can you do when it a combo... why i would much rather have the two sperate so I can adjust each compounds dosage. good luck bro, should have some sick gains.
I agree, but this is all I've got. If I had them separate, I'd run the SD lower, and the Tren higher; but like you said, there's not really a choice with a combo!

Either way, I'm gonna give it a shot. If I can't grow on 30mg SD for 4 weeks, it's time to pick up knitting, because clearly BB'ing isn't for me! <kidding, but seriously, the gains should be nucking futs for a legal (mostly)otc cycle>

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but this is all I've got. If I had them separate, I'd run the SD lower, and the Tren higher; but like you said, there's not really a choice with a combo!

Either way, I'm gonna give it a shot. If I can't grow on 30mg SD for 4 weeks, it's time to pick up knitting, because clearly BB'ing isn't for me! <kidding, but seriously, the gains should be nucking futs for a legal (mostly)otc cycle>
Or hope your back doesnt explode when you do deads and squats... at 30mg I had serious back pumps during those workouts... more isnt always better esp with anabolics.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Or hope your back doesnt explode when you do deads and squats... at 30mg I had serious back pumps during those workouts... more isnt always better esp with anabolics.
An exploded back wouldn't be good. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Anyway, this starts tomorrow, November 2nd. Any last minute tips/advice?

I have two last questions:

1. Should I run a test booster like blue up or something on cycle to try to minimize suppression, or is that useless?

2. What's an optimal dosage of BCAAs? I have those 2,222mg tabs by ON that are so ****ing big a horse would choke on them but I pop about 3 or 4 a day, without a real dosing protocol. Any ideas as to a more organized dosing schedule?

miamiboy305

Awards
you should stack the e-pol with some halovar and see what happens:sgrin:

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
you should stack the e-pol with some halovar and see what happens:sgrin:
I'm pretty sure tren and sd at crazy dosages should yield enough gains without the addition of another, less powerful methyl. Thanks though. (cant tell if serious ...)

Anyway, answers to any of my other questions?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
An exploded back wouldn't be good. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Anyway, this starts tomorrow, November 2nd. Any last minute tips/advice?

I have two last questions:

1. Should I run a test booster like blue up or something on cycle to try to minimize suppression, or is that useless?

2. What's an optimal dosage of BCAAs? I have those 2,222mg tabs by ON that are so ****ing big a horse would choke on them but I pop about 3 or 4 a day, without a real dosing protocol. Any ideas as to a more organized dosing schedule?
to your first question, maybe look into some PP's sustain alpha, as there has been great reviews in using it during a cycle for libido... other than that i would just wait till after your cycle.. (im running a cycling of EPOL starting Dec =] )

second, optimal dosage of bcaa would prob be around 10-20g post workout so honestly if i were you, i would get some bcaa powder because it has more of what you need and is so much more convienient. but the 2222mg pills can be used first thing in the morning, pre and post workout and right before bed.. i know what you mean dude, they are huge pills!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
to your first question, maybe look into some PP's sustain alpha, as there has been great reviews in using it during a cycle for libido... other than that i would just wait till after your cycle.. (im running a cycling of EPOL starting Dec =] )

second, optimal dosage of bcaa would prob be around 10-20g post workout so honestly if i were you, i would get some bcaa powder because it has more of what you need and is so much more convienient. but the 2222mg pills can be used first thing in the morning, pre and post workout and right before bed.. i know what you mean dude, they are huge pills!
I was looking at SA for part of my pct, but I think I'll wait on it. Seems a bit pricey.

And I guess I'll need to get some bulk powder from nutra, thanks for the tip! Those pills are absurd. I don't really have a problem with them, but I have to do one at a time. I can't imagine very many people can take em.

Anyway, today is day 2 and I just took my second dose.

I've been dosing 1 in the morning before breakfast, and one post workout with a weight gainer shake.

Yesterday I had a pretty bad headache later in the day, about an hour after my second dose. It could have been any number of things, so unless it happens again today, I'm going to rule it out as something unrelated to the cycle. Stress from work and school would be my first guess.

Obviously only two days in, there's really not much to report. Workouts are still going as they did before. Did shoulders yesterday, chest today.

For benchmarks: I did my normal 105 overhead shoulder press for 8. Today I did my normal bench of 195 X 8. I didn't have a spotter, so no maxes.

So everyone knows, I tend to make every workout count, at least an 8/10 intensity. Do all the big lifts. The only lift that's hindered is my deads, thanks to a shoulder injury a while ago.

Sleeping is fine, and energy throughout the day is normal.

No noticeable change in mood, diet, acne, lethargy, weight, strength, or much anything else yet.

EDIT: Libido is the only thing that's changed. Yesterday and today it's been through the roof. Hopefully this keeps up. I know it's not a common side for it to increase, but it's better than the other way around!

My supplement schedule looks like this:

Pre Breakfast:
1 epol
1 LipidStabil
1 B6 (200mg)
1 Hawthorne Berry
2 Liver Armor
2 BCAA pills (about 4.5g total)

Pre Workout
1 AX Rampage (basically caffeine & synephrine .. if needed, haven't used it yet)
1 B6
2 BCAA pills
3 White Blood

Post Workout
1 epol
1 high protein/carb shake (Serious Mass or Muscle Juice depending on what flavor I want)
1 Lipid Stabil
2 BCAA pills
2 Hawthorne Berry

Pre Bed
1 protein shake
1 Lipid Stabil
1 Hawthorne Berry
2 BCAA pills
2 Liver Armor

Calorie intake has been off, I really need to focus more on getting those carbs up. My protein intake is about 200-250. Adding the shake before bed should put me to over 4,000 calories.

I've got pictures, just need to find the cord for my camera to get them from the camera, to the computer. Starting weight was 176.6. Probably 12% bf, but that's a rough guess.

I'll try to update as much as possible, between working fulltime and school fulltime, finding time to lift is hard enough, finding time to post on the internet about it is even harder.

I'll do my best to post at the very least every other day.

Any suggestions from anyone so far? How's everything looking to some of the more experienced guys here?

Time to do my third paper this week! Awesome! ... not

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I gotta warn ya starting off on 30SD is intense, i've done 30SD before after warming up from 10 and 20mg and when I started at 30mg the concentration increase was so rapid that i experienced a backpump first week (went away during the 2nd week as my body stabilized concentration) and also obscene thirst. Once when running I got such a calve pump i had to stop and walk real slow lol. I've never gotten a calvepump like that at 30mg before, i think it was just from starting at 30mg and having it really hit my body. It also made my bodyweight skyrocket pretty crazy but lots of waterweight.

Seriously I think it's pretty good stuff at 15mg cuz i'm at 20 and I'm like 50 pounds heavier than you and this is definitely the sweet spot for me

Anyway good luck but if 30 gets intense, try 1 pill for a little bit and then you can go back to 2. I just think when the rate of concentration buildup is very high, your body alters itself faster and this results in the sides I got (thirsty, 1 backpump, 1 calve pump), cuz normally that wasn't so pronounced for me.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think it would make more sense to just sell your epol or whatever the combo u have is... and just buy them seperate.. i think u would have a much more succesful cycle and be able to control things alot better... u would likely face less shutdown when able to contrl doses which would then allow u to keep ur appetitie up thru the whole cycle as well as keep ur motivation up in the gym and keep back pumps a little more at bay

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I gotta warn ya starting off on 30SD is intense, i've done 30SD before after warming up from 10 and 20mg and when I started at 30mg the concentration increase was so rapid that i experienced a backpump first week (went away during the 2nd week as my body stabilized concentration) and also obscene thirst. Once when running I got such a calve pump i had to stop and walk real slow lol. I've never gotten a calvepump like that at 30mg before, i think it was just from starting at 30mg and having it really hit my body. It also made my bodyweight skyrocket pretty crazy but lots of waterweight.

Seriously I think it's pretty good stuff at 15mg cuz i'm at 20 and I'm like 50 pounds heavier than you and this is definitely the sweet spot for me

Anyway good luck but if 30 gets intense, try 1 pill for a little bit and then you can go back to 2. I just think when the rate of concentration buildup is very high, your body alters itself faster and this results in the sides I got (thirsty, 1 backpump, 1 calve pump), cuz normally that wasn't so pronounced for me.
Understand and truly appreciate your advice. I'm going to stick with the 30 for now, and if the sides get too unbearable, like that calf pump sounds, I'll drop down to only 1 pill daily. If I dosed at 1, when would be the most beneficial time to take it? Preworkout?

I'm not new to the ph game, but clearly not as advanced as you. (Not just going by looks alone, but by reading your posts) "Harshest" cycle I did so far was a MaxLMG/Halodrol stack. The shoulder injury really effed me up. I did it racing BMX and had a rough fall. So I lost alot of my gains and got considerably fluffier.

Like I said, for now, I'll leave it at 30, and if it starts to go downhill, I'll drop to 1.

i think it would make more sense to just sell your epol or whatever the combo u have is... and just buy them seperate.. i think u would have a much more succesful cycle and be able to control things alot better... u would likely face less shutdown when able to contrl doses which would then allow u to keep ur appetitie up thru the whole cycle as well as keep ur motivation up in the gym and keep back pumps a little more at bay
Thanks for the input bro. At this point, the epol's open and partially used, so selling it isn't really an option. Appetite hasn't gone down at all while on cycle, if that's what you thought I meant in my post. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I think i might be blind but i didn't see any taurine in there on your line up and the s-drol being at 30mg is gonna get u some nasty back/calf pumps. Cycle looks like your gonna get huge tho man.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I think i might be blind but i didn't see any taurine in there on your line up and the s-drol being at 30mg is gonna get u some nasty back/calf pumps. Cycle looks like your gonna get huge tho man.
Haha nope! You're not blind!

I didn't post it up, but I'm taking it daily.

The stuff I didn't post and am taking every day is:

Taurine
Orange Triad
Joint Relief (store brand)
Fish Oil
EFAs

I'm also taking some C and garlic powder right now because I felt a cold coming on last week, but it's since passed, and I'll probably be dropping these tomorrow or Thursday.

Good looking out tho boss! :cheers:

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Ha alright well thats good then man. Keep us well posted bra!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Had a kick ass leg workout today. Squats 6X345. Leg extensions were good as well.

No mood issues. Libido still unusually high. Have some extreme water weight gain. I look much "fuller" in a mirror. This is only the 3rd day and I'm up to 182.2lbs. I'll tell you right now it's majority of water. Extra hungry today, got well over 4,500 calories including shakes. No noticeable change in much else. Going to hit the sack now. Up in 6 hours for the longest day of the week. School, gym, work, repeat.

No uncomfortable pumps, even after squats. Joints still feel good.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Sorry updates have been bleak, but I've been super busy.

It's 1 am and I need to be up at 6 for work so I'm making this update short:

Little less than half way in. Strength and endurance on all lifts thus far has increased. Pumps are crazy. I am noticeably more lethargic throughout the day. No back pumps or visible sides other than crazy bad calf pumps/shin splints. I can't do cardio and need to literally stop and take a break when walking from the parking lot to class (about a mile).

I'll update more tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep on the keyboard.