methyl-dien and running hot

rhatid

Banned
Awards
anyone notice an increase of body temperature while on this stuff?

on a related note.. i am noticing overall hardness.

rookie88

Awards
If my body temp has increased, it is not noticable to me. One thing I have noticed is a substantial increase in aggression. This is the first substance that has caused this in me. I'm usually a rather mellow guy. Other than that, I am experiencing no sides and I love this stuff.

anyone notice an increase of body temperature while on this stuff?

on a related note.. i am noticing overall hardness.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
If my body temp has increased, it is not noticable to me. One thing I have noticed is a substantial increase in aggression. This is the first substance that has caused this in me. I'm usually a rather mellow guy. Other than that, I am experiencing no sides and I love this stuff.

yes.. i am noticing a sharp increase in aggression with methyl-dien.

liking it so far.

muscles4life

Awards
I defenitly notice an increase in body temperature, I sweat for a few hours after taking it.

size

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you guys using that is causing this?

muscles4life

Awards
I use 4 mgs ED, split up, 2 A.M. and 2 P.M.

flexster

Awards
Personally, Im not getting any thing out of this stuff yet. I have been on it for 6 days now and nothing. I uped the dosage to 3 ml's yesterday from 2 ml's for the first 5 days. i may have to take it up to 4 if this doesnt kick in.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
yeah i am not noticing any 'oh wow' effects that the testers were reporting..

going on 7th day @ 3mgs.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
Have you gained anything? Strength or size?
maybe a bit more vascular. thats it.. oh and maybe decreased recovery time.

again..i will continue to run it another 7 days..

i just figured since 'seasoned' vets were reporting awesome results in a few days(kinda like m1t) that i would see the same.. not so.

i am very close to calling this one a dud.

next..

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i just figured since 'seasoned' vets were reporting awesome results in a few days(kinda like m1t) that i would see the same.. not so.

next..
seriously, you gotta give it more time. when everyone was exploding with these 10 pound gains in 7 days from M1T, i didn't see anything till the 14th day. i gained 5pds and 7pds respectively on the 2 M1T cycles in about 3.5 weeks each cycle. i expect a similar amount of time and gain for M-dien. And like M1T, the gains should be good once it does kick in. i think we are so spoiled these days thinking we should get immediate gains. be patient my friend.

Jason161

Awards
Maybe your not training right or eating right...Not to put u down but I doubt its the compounds fault.
Half the time its the operator :)

mikepick

Awards

next..
yeah I'm at my 12th day at 4mgs a day and nothing, I would say it's bogus!!!
At least the batch I got. I just ordered kilo's m-dien. I'll see if I get some results with that.