Test E and EQ cycle

SilverZ06

Awards
I was trying to find an introduction forum first prior to just jumping in and asking questions but I couldn't find one so Ill just go for it.

I have been doing ALOT of reading over the past couple months in terms of what cyle and PCT. First let me start with some info about me:

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185lbs
BF%: Never been done

I have been working out for 11 years and finally decided that I am going to do steroids. I have a source for whatever I need but the cource worries me a bit in terms of advice. This person has told me what he thinks I should do but it goes agains everything I have read. He is a big guy and so are the others that buy from him but who's to say how their body is on the inside.

I am thinking about running Test E and Eq for my first cycle. I read that doing it the following way is the best:

Week 1-12: Test E 500mgs per week
Week 1-10: EQ at 400mgs (I have read to start the same day but end before test e based on the length it runs in the system before PCT.)
PCT Weeks 12-14: I have read soooo many different options here. Nolva seems to be very popular along with clomid. I also am going to do blood work before the cycle, mid way through the cycle, and after to make sure things look ok.

So now the questions:

1.) Best way to run test e and eq?
2.) Best thing to have on hand in case gyno?
3.) Best PCT to have?

Hope this isn't to much and doesn't make me seem like I know nothing about what I am getting into. I truely have searched the internet from start to finish and I seem to find so many different answers. I just want to do this right.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks like a perfect first cycle man. I prefer clomid to nolva for PCT or you can use both, if you search on here you'll see many ways to do it. Usually running just test is best for the first cycle but I'd probably start with 4 weeks of pheraplex or something, test E takes a LONNNNNNG time to kick in and i'm not sure how patient you are.

1.) Best way to run test e and eq? LOOKS GREAT
2.) Best thing to have on hand in case gyno? NOLVADEX
3.) Best PCT to have? DEPENDS, I PREFER CLOMID FOR PCT

SilverZ06

Awards
looks like a perfect first cycle man. I prefer clomid to nolva for PCT or you can use both, if you search on here you'll see many ways to do it. Usually running just test is best for the first cycle but I'd probably start with 4 weeks of pheraplex or something, test E takes a LONNNNNNG time to kick in and i'm not sure how patient you are.

1.) Best way to run test e and eq? LOOKS GREAT
2.) Best thing to have on hand in case gyno? NOLVADEX
3.) Best PCT to have? DEPENDS, I PREFER CLOMID FOR PCT
Im impatient but at the same time I want to be safe as possible about things, ya know? A question I have is if Nolva can help against gyno, why not take it throughout the cycle? I read it ruins gains and someone else said it is hard on the body.....? Just a curiousity thing.