2000 ml of test cyp to use...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

2000 ml of test cyp to use...

My question was what dose/length of cycle would you use this with? I know this isn't a whole lot of cyp to work with based on the dosages some people use and the length of some cycles.

Was thinking of running 350 ml over 6 weeks (leaves 250ml for the last week), stacking with 20mg of pheraplex (p-plex) for the first 4 weeks as to jump-start the gains. The goal here is simple mass gain.

This is my first 'real' cycle, other than doing some Epistane pulsing in the past.

And for the record, I've got the pre-cycle (liver support) going now, Cycle Support along with Formex for on-cycle, plus the usual clomid starting 2wks after cycle with Post Cycle Support. I've got access to letro, but won't buy any up front as I really doubt it'll be needed with this cycle + running Formex. Also have about 10 years of training experience, and know how to train and eat...

I *can* get more cyp, but it's not from a usual source, just a friend with an Rx who isn't planning to use it - but it's as clean and legit as it gets so its not cheap, hence the rationale not to go 400 ml over 10 weeks and wanting to just use the 1 vial.

Opinions? Go lower dose x longer or higher dose x shorter?

Cheers.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Wait.

Get more Test Cyp, it wont even kick in until weeks 4-6 and the amount of money you'll put into this cycle will only lead to disapointment.

and when you start you'll want 400-500mg doses split the shots up as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Was figuring that would be the advice. Heard similar from others. Try to haggle the guy a bit for 2 of the vials...
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You have to mean mg instead of ml
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You have to mean mg instead of ml
    Yeah 2000mL is a huge difference from 2000mg. That would be 200 10mL vials.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%

Test Cyp is alot like Test E in terms of how fast acting it is and whatnot? So couldnt you just run 200mg a week for 10 weeks and kickstart it with phera for 4 or 5 weeks?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

okk big question.. why is E prefered over C? why is C cheaper? they seem very close
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

C isnt cheaper. Thats the main reason people use E. Also C has more injection soreness. I was ready for a damn fun thread about how the hell one person is supposed to use 2000ml...
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ok, want my suggestion? if it was me, and hats all the test i had... at your size i'd run it as 100-150mg a day, with nolva taken the whole time. guessing this is a single vial of 200mg/ml, thats .75ml a day for 13.3 days or .5ml a day for 20. No AI, just the nolva to avoid gyno. Let the bloat from estrogen come. Continue to run the nolva for at least 3 weeks after the cycle is done.

I'll wait to hear the uproar before explaining it
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

ive known a couple guys to try these long esther burst cycles....they never seem to pan out. no uproar here though...on paper it looks great but something always seems to happen.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ok, want my suggestion? if it was me, and hats all the test i had... at your size i'd run it as 100-150mg a day, with nolva taken the whole time. guessing this is a single vial of 200mg/ml, thats .75ml a day for 13.3 days or .5ml a day for 20. No AI, just the nolva to avoid gyno. Let the bloat from estrogen come. Continue to run the nolva for at least 3 weeks after the cycle is done.

I'll wait to hear the uproar before explaining it
    700mg a week for just under 3 weeks? doesnt it take liek 4 or 5 weeks to kick in?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.25%

with these burst cycles the idea is to pin a lot day after day and it elevates blood levels quicker. Ive never seen one run throughout...both guys ive seen do it got major sides and stopped, one with bp probs and one had "test flu" so bad he quit(*****!). ON paper it looks like a good idea but im not sure how it pans out in the real world. Mabye easy will quit f#cking with our heads and enlighten us....i may have to back out of the deal on my moped easy.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

well, lets put it this way. Its half of the Author L Rea "Building the Perfect Beast:Chemical Enhancement" protocol. its based on doing 12 days of a relatively androgenic compound followed by 12 days of a relatively anabolic compound. So the primary example is 12 days of test followed by 12 of deca. By letting estrogen run high you increase insulin sensitivity, and doing it for such a short time you see relatively little suppression too. Using a SERM the entire time, even starting the SERM a few days early is pretty important. Remember that cyp's halflife is around 8 days give or take. So dosing it at 150 a day, by day 12 the 750mg from the first 5 days is STILL adding over 300mg to your system....

Lets just say I know someone who did it 100%, using human grade gear for all of it. 12 days on test at 125 a day, 12 days on deca at 100 a day, nolva/clomid dosed at 10/50 from day -4 thru day 26, pramipexole dosed at 1mg/day. end of 24 days was up around 18-20lbs. by day 40 was down to "only" being up 12-14 lbs, but also lost some bodyfat too, so probably real gains were more like 14-16 lean pounds.

The sides can be a bitch if you are prone to them, thats definitely true.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%

well, lets put it this way. Its half of the Author L Rea "Building the Perfect Beast:Chemical Enhancement" protocol. its based on doing 12 days of a relatively androgenic compound followed by 12 days of a relatively anabolic compound. So the primary example is 12 days of test followed by 12 of deca. By letting estrogen run high you increase insulin sensitivity, and doing it for such a short time you see relatively little suppression too. Using a SERM the entire time, even starting the SERM a few days early is pretty important. Remember that cyp's halflife is around 8 days give or take. So dosing it at 150 a day, by day 12 the 750mg from the first 5 days is STILL adding over 300mg to your system....

Lets just say I know someone who did it 100%, using human grade gear for all of it. 12 days on test at 125 a day, 12 days on deca at 100 a day, nolva/clomid dosed at 10/50 from day -4 thru day 26, pramipexole dosed at 1mg/day. end of 24 days was up around 18-20lbs. by day 40 was down to "only" being up 12-14 lbs, but also lost some bodyfat too, so probably real gains were more like 14-16 lean pounds.

The sides can be a bitch if you are prone to them, thats definitely true.
    Pretty Impressive!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Ooops, must not have been paying attention with the whole 'ml' thing.

easy - Thanks for the input with the short term cycle stuff, but Im too much of a pansy to dive right into something like that for my first go at this, seeing as how I don't know how my body responds to sides as of yet.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

then get another vial, and do somewhere from 300-400 for 12 weeks. Its the best move, the 6 week plan is just enough to shut you down and cause sides, not really great gains
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

then get another vial, and do somewhere from 300-400 for 12 weeks. Its the best move, the 6 week plan is just enough to shut you down and cause sides, not really great gains
    I know that this is off topic but since we are talking about a cycle I just wanted to ask. What do you guys think of front loading the longer esters?(test e, test c, etc.)
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

really in the end, 4000mg of test = 4000mg of test and whether you dose more up front, or it just last longer for the same amount of test you end up with about the same gaiins. you can end up "kickstarting" by doing small doses a day for the first 2 weeks, or EOD or whatever to make it make sense with how much you are dosing and what the concentration is.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Everybody has a differing opinion on PCT-stuff, but since you're offering advice easy, I've got another one for you -

How would you use the Formex in this? Run it towards the end of the cycle and into PCT? Or just start using it at the same tame as the Clomid?

I like the idea of using it a bit on cycle as an insurance thing, keeping E to a reasonable level and such. I hear lots of good things about this stuff. Clomid/PCS/CS all have pretty agreed upon times/usages, but still no solid routine on how to use Formex since it's new-ish. You have any experience with the stuff?
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

I haven't used that specifically, but using it on cycle isn't a bad idea. At the level of test you'll be using it isn't really necessary, but it won't hurt. I'd probably dose it on the lower end, but I can't recall what dosing is like on those
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

really in the end, 4000mg of test = 4000mg of test and whether you dose more up front, or it just last longer for the same amount of test you end up with about the same gaiins. you can end up "kickstarting" by doing small doses a day for the first 2 weeks, or EOD or whatever to make it make sense with how much you are dosing and what the concentration is.

Thanks, I was wondering about this and I figured that it could help this kid out as well on his cycle. I didn't really think it necessary if you have an oral kickstart but just thought I would ask. Thanks again Easy
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

I haven't used that specifically, but using it on cycle isn't a bad idea. At the level of test you'll be using it isn't really necessary, but it won't hurt. I'd probably dose it on the lower end, but I can't recall what dosing is like on those
    The common usage PCT seems to go 50/50/25/25 with Formex, though it's been suggested to to go up on the AI (formex) as you taper down on the SERM as another train of thought...
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

yeah, there are about as many different feelings on PCT as there are bodybuilders. If you are using it for pct I'd start it in week 3, then follow that dosing. week 1 would start at least 10 days past last injection

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin Shoppe L-Arginine-Ornithine 2000 Mg
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:11 AM
  2. What is the biggest breakthrough since 2000?
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:47 PM
  3. At 73 man allegedly leg presses 2000 pounds
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:03 AM
  4. The 2000 presidential Election 4 years later
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 07:07 AM