Oxy,Hema,and Furaguno

jrok1224

Awards
I just bought 3 bottles of each real cheap from a friend...How should I take these? I have taken Americell Labs Tren Xtreme stacked with Mass Xtreme and had great gains(size,strength,body fat reduction). I used estro extreme as a PCT as well as Americell's Liver cleanse. I also just bought some Reveristol as a PCT to go with the "Guno's". Currently I am 6'2 200lbs. About 12%bf. Looking to gain a little more muscle mass and cut as with the previous supps I took. Any help is appreciated.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
you obviously need to do more research into PCT protocols (ie. the use of SERMS, as well as some kind of natty test booster along with the AI (6bromo) and resveratrol in the reverisitol)

Im sure you also have no idea what support supplements are... look into anabolic innovations' Cycle Support or Life Support.

other wise...

oxyguno is an extremely mild steroid and is very underdosed. it is an interesting compound on paper and in theory but as for as real world application, most results point to overall dissatisfaction with this product. it doesn;t really do much, and especially at the dosages recommended and currently in your possession. you'd need many bottles to see a thing i'm sure. use the search feature and see for yourself.

hemaguno is the same steroid as epistane or havoc, methylepitiostanol. SFR's caps are actually dosed higher than normal caps, at 12.5 instead of 10mg. 75 caps tho (ithink?), but in the end you get more than the normal 900mg/bottle... so you could run this by itself, which is my honest recommendation. 4-6 week (i prefer 6; but in all honestly, gains with this compound start kinda late (week 3ish) and begin to diminish around week 4/5, so you will be the judge of that. start with one pill a day, and work upwards to 20mg (i suggest biting/splitting/cutting the pills in half) by day 4 or 5. maintain 20 mg/day for week 2, and then work up to 30mg. 30mg is a nice dose, my personal sweetspot on terms of gains/sides. it will be up to you if and when it is you will go up to 40mg (or in this case 37.5mg=3pills), or even 50mg=pills. 50mg is considered the upper tier in dosing this product. I doubt you will need 50mg, nor will you want 50mg.
you'll either be biting the pills in half, or dosing different than most, doing 12.5/25/25/25/37.5/37.5 (or maybe 50mg), or something of that nature. whatever the f*ck you do, no more than 4 pills/day, and that would be many weeks in.

Furaguno is a great compound, i have a ton of expired furaguno bottles in the freezer i got for 14.99 during a closeout sale over the summer off a site which is not to be named. It's the unmethylated version of the realAAS furazabol, with instead a tetrahydrapropanol ether attached for increased bioavailability. Do you even know what a methylates steroid is buddy? RESEARCH IT. The problem with this compound is that one needs really high doses to see any effect at all, and even with such high doses, i doubt someone with a bf% over 15-17% is going to see really anything much at all. Specifically the problem with furaguno, is that its the most underdosed clone of the hormone on the market, at its usually pretty expensive. 33mg instead of the normal 50, or if if youre lucky 60mg. when i take this sh*t i use 10 pills/day... 330mg, and i stack it with other compounds. otherwise it's just not worth it. You have one bottle... it'll last you 1-2weeks, and the stuff is best run for at least 5-6 weeks... feel me?

my advice it to take the hemaguno by itself for 4-6 weeks while gradually raising your dosage by week as you see fit. you may respond great and want to stay at 20/30mg most of the time. you may not and opt for 50mg in the later weeks of your cycle.

BUT NONE OF THIS BEGINS UNTIL YOU RESEARCH FOR YOUR OWN A*S.
PCT
SERMs
17alpha alkylation
and general steroid info that you obviously know nothing about

I just gave you a plethora of information that you could have found all on your own. Put the bottles to the side, get on your computer, and stay there for another 2 months man. researching. you are not ready, despite the fact you already have a fairly harsh cycle of phera/prodienolone under your belt. how you recovered from that one with just formestane, i don't really know. well i don;t know maybe you didn't recover...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
take three tabs of each until you run out. if you no longer have enough for three towards the end, take two e/d then one etc.

dose it like this,

fura/oxy: two tablets 30min pre workout. the other one's post w/o.
also, I prefer to crush the tabs before taking them, makes it easier on my stomach for digesting.

hema: one cap pre w/o. another cap 8 hrs later.

you aren't going to get huge from this cycle. but you should see nice gains in strength, and with the right diet, a nice recomp effect, and possibly moderate size gains, that will be easy to keep post cycle.

there are better ways to do pct, but it isn't a must. alot of people like reversitol for pct, i dont, but some do. you can look into it. good luck. support sups aren't needed on cycle if you are healthy, and have a healthy diet/lifestyle. save them for post cycle.

jrok1224

Awards
thanks so far for the responses. I realize I have a lot to learn and I will continue to research. thanks again

jrok1224

Awards
take three tabs of each until you run out. if you no longer have enough for three towards the end, take two e/d then one etc.

dose it like this,

fura/oxy: two tablets 30min pre workout. the other one's post w/o.
also, I prefer to crush the tabs before taking them, makes it easier on my stomach for digesting.

hema: one cap pre w/o. another cap 8 hrs later.

you aren't going to get huge from this cycle. but you should see nice gains in strength, and with the right diet, a nice recomp effect, and possibly moderate size gains, that will be easy to keep post cycle.

there are better ways to do pct, but it isn't a must. alot of people like reversitol for pct, i dont, but some do. you can look into it. good luck. support sups aren't needed on cycle if you are healthy, and have a healthy diet/lifestyle. save them for post cycle.

BTW I have 3 bottles of each (3)oxy, (3) hema and (3)fura. Reading my post sounded like I only had 1 of each...sorry for the confusion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Supplement Logs 0
Post Cycle Therapy 11