Cycle decision update and questions...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So, I figured out my cycle. I said the hell with it, bought some clen and will run it for 2 weeks to get these last 6 or 7lbs. off before I start. I've been cutting for about 2 and a half weeks now, and I'm already down about 5 or 6 lbs. My cycle will start about 2-3 weeks from now.

Test enan: 1-10 @ 500mg ew/2x/week

d-bol: 1-4 @ 55mg ed (55mg caps are all that I can get , which explains the higher dosage used.)

Everybody tells people that 500mg/w is plenty enough, but I'm a pretty big boy right now. I weigh about 238 right now, and by the time I start I should be around 230 or so. Also, I have ran a descent amount of PH/PS's in the past as well. Do you guys still think this will be enough test/week for somebody like me, or should I upp it a bit?

Thanx fellas..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first time running test you'll be fine at that dose.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, first time. Thats what I was looking for.....thx bro.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle exactly. kept the dbol dosage around 35 though. If your tabs arent underdosed, 55mg/day is hella. But at 230+, you should be ok. Might want to have some arimidex on hand if the bloat gets too much for ya
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle exactly. kept the dbol dosage around 35 though. If your tabs arent underdosed, 55mg/day is hella. But at 230+, you should be ok. Might want to have some arimidex on hand if the bloat gets too much for ya
Sage
YEah, this dude caps them himself, totally legit though. Arimidex will be on hand as well, along with nolva, thx sagey...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
UG caps are nice man. I got a few and i know my caps are very accurate to its labeled mgs. Looks like you got your cycled planned nicely. 500mg/week should do you nicely, even at your bodyweight. Keep us updated brother.
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start taking Minocycline (antibiotic) for acne next week. I used to have it bad when I was a lot younger, but its cleared up since then of course. But, every now and then I'll get a breakout on my face, this time its from a reaction to something I was using. Anyways, should I run this with the 4 weeks of d-bol, or should I just wait until week 5 so I won't have to worry about possible liver issues when using these two things together?

SteelersFan

Awards
You need to take d-bol at leat 4x a day due to its short half life, obviously you cant take 55mg X4 (55mg, are you sure?)
You need to find some 5mg d-bol tabs and take one or two 4X ed.

SteelersFan

Awards
The d-bol goes in the beginning of the cycle to kick start the thing then you can STOP using it a week 5. Hell I'd just skip it all together, run the test only for your first cycle, why not? 500mg you'll get good gains even without the d-bol and the associated sides.

Last edited:

SteelersFan

Awards
Damn, the burgh, you must be a Steelers fan also.
Make sure you drink a couple 6 packs of Iron ed for added Calories.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I hear what you're sayin' brother, but I have heard a lot of peopl egeting good results with just one serving/day. Your blood levels will drop during your sleep hours anyways, of course not to the effect of only once/day, but it still will.

Plus, I already have all my $hit, so I can't really just pitch 'em.

Where at in Pittsburgh are you?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, the burgh, you must be a Steelers fan also.
Make sure you drink a couple 6 packs of Iron ed for added Calories.
LOL, damn straight....the Iron City just comes with the territory brother, its a given. ;) :D

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, damn straight....the Iron City just comes with the territory brother, its a given. ;) :D
So does the "kicked in the face" hangover you have the next morning. ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle to me, I also agree that 500mg test is fine (hell I'm cutting with it now and I could easily gain well if I increased cals). As for the d-bol...I'm also a fan of the "breakfast of champions" way of dosing methylated stuff, IMO once daily is fine.

As for the Iron City.......I'll pass on that, gimme Yeungling Lager (the other PA fav) any day :D

SteelersFan

Awards
Where at in Pittsburgh are you?
-grew up on the north side (Brighton Heights)
-now I'm stuck in Philly, but I go back and get an Iron fix about 10x/yr
Where in Pittsburgh are u?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
SFan, I'm about 20 minutes from the city.

Jweave, I hear ya, can't get no better than a yeungling along with some fried foods. They just seem to be made for each other. Rolling Rock and Labat Blue would definately be my second picks. :cool:

Last edited:
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I am now a member of the dark side elite....

Just did first pin today, w/ the help of sifu.. ;)

No pain, sweated like a fvckin' pig prior though. I was gonna wait another week or two, but said the hell w/ it....

I can;t wait for the next one now!! :gore:

smike319

Awards
congrats Jergo, went through the whole sweating thing myself on my first couple of pins about a month ago. Look forward to pinn'n day now though ;) . You'll look forward to it to if your as twisted as the rest of us :)
Good Luck on your cycle bro!

drei

Awards

No pain, sweated like a fvckin' pig prior though. I was gonna wait another week or two, but said the hell w/ it....

WELCOMMEE!!! BOOHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanx guys....my fvckin quad is sore as **** right now... I can't help to limp when I walk. Gonna put a heating pad on that mutha tonight when I sleep. Hopefully next time I'll be more still when I'm in the muscle...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hehe..... cute. welcome my friend. its quite nice on this side :cool:
Sage

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards

man, i wasnt going to start my prop for another month, but you got me drooling. I better put my gear away and get off the board until the feeling subsides,

Peace

csakiges

Awards
Go Burgh!!

Jergo, good luck with the cycle my man. I will make sure to check up and see how it is going. I am cutting down from 250, I will be taking Sesathin, HEAT, and Lipoderm Ultra.

Good Luck Bro!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I did my second injection today. I have hit both outer quads now. Like the halfway point, but a little closer to the knee cap opposed to the hip.

But FVCK!!!!, I can barely walk now.....I know its supposed to hurt and all since its my first two shots but I need to know if any of you guys that hit quads a lot have found a better position/area if not the best, to minimize pain.

In fact, my right quad is still sore from fridays dart....I was totally controlled and everything, no shaking, slow inject, etc. I think that that area just doesn't agree with me....So, any suggestions as to another spot for quads?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
What ga needle are you using? JMO...I always warm my gear up before injecting. I draw it up then run it under some hot water for about 2-3min. It makes a big difference to me. It may just be the brand that you are using. Some have more BA in it than others.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What ga needle are you using? JMO...I always warm my gear up before injecting. I draw it up then run it under some hot water for about 2-3min. It makes a big difference to me. It may just be the brand that you are using. Some have more BA in it than others.
I use 25g. I can't even fvcking walk right now. I've had the heat pad on my leg for a couple hours too. Wouldn't the water running over the syringe make the needle unsterile bro? I guess you could just make sure the h2o doesn't touch the needle though...I can try it out, thanx..

Damn, I'm in some fvckin' pain though thats for sure. can't even train legs tomorrow...my next one is gonna be my pec. That way I'll still be able to walk, LOL..

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I recap the needle and either hold it where the water doesn't run over the cap or prop it up on a rag so the water doesn't get on it.
Before your next injection try it and before injecting it hold the syringe straight up(needle toward the ceiling) for a few seconds. Look and see if the gear has seperated. If it has to much BA in it, the BA will rise to the top because it is thinner than the oil. I have had this happen with UG gear before. That **** hurt so bad I couldn't even sit down. I finally figured out what was happening and when I was draw up 1ml then warm it there would be almost 1/4ml of BA rise to the top. So I was injecting 3/4ml of gear and a 1/4 ml of BA. I got to where I would draw it up then squirt the BA off the top. I extra dose it so that I made sure I was getting the right amount. This happens alot with high mg UG and home made gear. Has anyone else ever noticed this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I recap the needle and either hold it where the water doesn't run over the cap or prop it up on a rag so the water doesn't get on it.
Before your next injection try it and before injecting it hold the syringe straight up(needle toward the ceiling) for a few seconds. Look and see if the gear has seperated. If it has to much BA in it, the BA will rise to the top because it is thinner than the oil. I have had this happen with UG gear before. That **** hurt so bad I couldn't even sit down. I finally figured out what was happening and when I was draw up 1ml then warm it there would be almost 1/4ml of BA rise to the top. So I was injecting 3/4ml of gear and a 1/4 ml of BA. I got to where I would draw it up then squirt the BA off the top. I extra dose it so that I made sure I was getting the right amount. This happens alot with high mg UG and home made gear. Has anyone else ever noticed this?
Interesting bro....so you didn't have much problems after doing that? I'll have to try that next time....fortunately my leg feels a little better today already. I can walk on it now, heh.. I'll just have to rearrange my training schedule a bit and make sure I either hit my doses in the morning or at night to get around the pain and missing workouts...

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
When I was doing test enth my quads hurt like hell after inject for about 4 or 5 days. Just make sure you stretch and working the quads after inj. seemed to help as well.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 advil about an hour or so ago and its helped a little more. It seems as though my first injection took a while longer to start to hurt, but lasted longer. And this one started to hurt faster but isn't hanging around too long...weird.

Next time I'm also gonna aim up more towards my hip more. Some people tell me it causes less pain that way too. I haven't even started my dbol yet, will start on friday. I was on some minocycline for a bad reaction I had and am using NAC/milk thistle to try and clean my liver up a bit before I start it. Plus, instead of it ending on week 4 it will end on week 5 this way; hopefully I'll be able to keep more since the test should be really kicking in by then.... :cool:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting with cyp, and I need to do cardio obviously. As you can imagine sore quads and cardio do not go hand-in-hand, lol. I only do delt and pec injects now, can't afford sore quads this time, maybe in the fall/winter. :)

serengo

Awards
Try glutes, should go easier, but it takes practice and you get a wicked cramp twisted around for that long trying to push the stuff in (and not go too fast). Also, for me it seems like the first week or two are the most painful. Do you take the dbol about an hour before lifting? I found that even with the 5mg tabs I would take half or more of my daily dose before lifting, seemed to work best.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Try glutes, should go easier, but it takes practice and you get a wicked cramp twisted around for that long trying to push the stuff in (and not go too fast). Also, for me it seems like the first week or two are the most painful. Do you take the dbol about an hour before lifting? I found that even with the 5mg tabs I would take half or more of my daily dose before lifting, seemed to work best.
HAha, I have a hard enough time wiping my ass!! I might try it though, if I could get someone else to do it....maybe my Mom, LOL...

Nah....I haven't started my dbol yet, reason is above; but since I only have 55mg caps, I kinda have to take them that way. I've heard good reviews on both ways so, I think I'll be alright. So yes, I'm gonna try to schedule my workouts in the AM so I can get the pre-workout benefits. :cool:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting with cyp, and I need to do cardio obviously. As you can imagine sore quads and cardio do not go hand-in-hand, lol. I only do delt and pec injects now, can't afford sore quads this time, maybe in the fall/winter. :)
How is you're cycle goin' weave?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
How is you're cycle goin' weave?
good so far, I'm going to update my cycle log soon. I upped my calories a little bit to 27-2800, and going to add t3 in next week, and winny for 6 weeks following that. Getting leaner by the week :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
good so far, I'm going to update my cycle log soon. I upped my calories a little bit to 27-2800, and going to add t3 in next week, and winny for 6 weeks following that. Getting leaner by the week :)
Good to hear bro...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!...LOL....

Just did my first pec inject. As soon as it hit the muscle, I could feel it goin' through the thick ass layers. I fvckin' loved that feeling. I only wish I had 4 boobs instead of 2. :saw:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A little update for those who have asked me....

I'm now in week 4 with my test enan @ 500mg/week. I have yet to see any kind of gains whatsoever. No size, no strength. I'm eating close to 6000 cals if not more on some days. I have added a couple reps on some exc. but thats it. And its no doubt the added calories doing this. I've even gained close to an inch on my waist. :mad:

Dunno, I'm thinking I should up my dose to 750mg/week. What do you guys think I should do? This is some bull$hit, disappointment is setting in.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
takes enth about 4 weeks to get the levels built up.. Relax it should be starting soon..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I do remember how you feel.. but it will kick in.. one reason I like to front load with a fast acting ester, like prop..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine Jergo, just be patient :cool:

If you were to up the dose, you should frontload for the first 3-4 weeks, but no need now, it'll hit before you know it. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
even with the enanthate taking 3-4 weeks to kick in, the dbol at 55mg/day should have been giving you some noticable gain in strength and physique. My first cycle was the same enan-dbol combo and even at 30mg/day on dbol, i had decent gains until the end of week 3, when things really took off. do be patient but no results..... i dont know brother
Sage
Hehe, actually I decided not to use my d-bol this time. I figured that the test alone would be good enough, from all that I read...

I'm just gonna save it for another time. I hear what you're saying guys, hopefully I'll start to feel something at the end of this week...Tuesday will be the end of and my second inject for week 4.

Last edited:
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Nearing the end of week 5....Same 'ol , same 'ol....

If gains don't start showing up by next week, I'll have to cut this short. Either my stuff is bunk, or my body just doesn't react well to AAS.

Ginseng, if you're keeping track, make sure you post an update to let me/us know how you're doing w/ the same gear...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what brand of test are you using? How many calories are you eating?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Using Morning Star Labs.

Eating 6000 cals on rest days, close to 6500 on training days by means of carb cycling. Protein is right around 430-460.

Working a 3 day split: Sundays- chest, tri's. Tuesdays- back/bi's. Thursdays- legs, delts.

I've hit all the home bases bro. I still can't figure it out. I hate to sound like a whining girl, but theres not much more I can do, thats why I'm asking for help basically...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind :D

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
holy **** that's alot of calories....nevermind :D

As much as I always hesitate in saying this: maybe you should up the dose to 750mg.
Hehe, I know. I'm actually about to lower them, I've put on close to an inch on my waist. Like I said before, since the start 5 weeks ago, I've added on about 5-6 reps on every exc. but this is totally normal with the amount of cals I'm eating.

My god, I had better results w/ 1AD. :)

I'll see by next week, unfortunately I don't have the cash right now to afford more test. I only got enough for my doseage, plus 3 bottles of nolva...