First Cycle - Test E Only

mitchcama

Awards
I've been reading around a few forums and a bunch of articles on the net and I've come down to the decision of running Test E only as my first cycle.
I'm gonna run 600 mg/week two shots of 300mg each. As my pct im gonna get clomids and during the cycle just for an extra push I might get dbol but I really dont want to hurt my liver like that so the odds are against it. Do you think this is a good first cycle and will I see good results. I'm gonna do about 45 minutes of cardio each day to help myself cutup at the same time as also gaining some lean muscle mass. Can I expect to still gain 20 pounds of lean muscle while doing all this cardio?

Sorry for all the questions but these are the only real unanswered ones I have from all the research im doing

Heres my stats :

Height 5'10
Weight 211.2 pds
BF 17%
Age - 19 *I know its young but its only a test cycle compared to alot of other things its alot less dangerous*

I'm gonna be taking Prime Powerful and Anabolic pump during my cycle as well to help cutup some more.

Please give me some input and thanks

androchem

androchem

Awards
First off gaining 20lbs doesn't really have to do with cardio, but diet. If you up the cardio, then just up the nutrition and gains will be similar. Being your 19, your diet probably sucks, so 20lbs with that much cardio might be very difficult. A Test enanthate cycle with a dbol kick is fine for a first cycle, but dbol gains wont be lean, expect water weight and bloat. Taking prime, powerful and anabolic pump during your cycle is retarded, save them for your pct. Supplements don't get you "cut up", your diet and training gets you cut up. Im not anti-roids, but just for your information a test cycle is not less dangerous then any other steroid, I don't know where you got that information from. This cycle at 19 is risky, but your obviously not going to listen, so you might as well research and do it properly. Save your usp stack for after the cycle, and you need to research on cycle support supplements, and post cycle therapy before you go any further and end up being the idiot with raisin nuts.

androchem

androchem

Awards
This cycle can stunt your growth, cause infertility problems, prostate and hair loss issues. Their is a possibility that your baseline testosterone levels will never return to where they were. Not a smart thing to do at 19, but you wouldn't be the first one to do it. Just be smart

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
High BF and low age, me disslike this

if youre worried about 20lbs and concerned with cardio, I sense your diet isnt intact. AAS will go above and beyond what you expect and need.

androchem

androchem

Awards
High BF and low age, me disslike this

if youre worried about 20lbs and concerned with cardio, I sense your diet isnt intact. AAS will go above and beyond what you expect and need.
Have to agree man, get your diet and training right. You can get plenty good results with good nutrition, and staple supplements.

mitchcama

Awards
I'm not exactly sure of my bodyfat im saying its most likely over 15 due to my lack of vascularity..I have veins but thy dont bulge out i can see them vaguely throughout my chest and arms like spider web like. As for dieting I am very strict for example here was todays meal plan

Meal 1 - eggwhites n cheese on a wheat bagel
meal 2- protein shake
meal 3 - preworkout shake and protein shake
meal 4 - post workout protein shake
meal 5 - grilled chicken n cheese on wheat wrap
meal 6 - lean beef steak
meal 7 - protein shake (before bed)

I also took my first shot today. So hopefully with this diet and my workout which I'm following Frank Mcgrath's wrath workout with a couple differences but not much different I hope to heed decent results. I also did 30 minutes of cardio after my chest workout today.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure of my bodyfat im saying its most likely over 15 due to my lack of vascularity..I have veins but thy dont bulge out i can see them vaguely throughout my chest and arms like spider web like. As for dieting I am very strict for example here was todays meal plan

Meal 1 - eggwhites n cheese on a wheat bagel
meal 2- protein shake
meal 3 - preworkout shake and protein shake
meal 4 - post workout protein shake
meal 5 - grilled chicken n cheese on wheat wrap
meal 6 - lean beef steak
meal 7 - protein shake (before bed)

I also took my first shot today. So hopefully with this diet and my workout which I'm following Frank Mcgrath's wrath workout with a couple differences but not much different I hope to heed decent results. I also did 30 minutes of cardio after my chest workout today.
Higher bf= higher chance of getting estrogenic sides, it has nothing to do with veins.

Where are your carb and fat soruces in your diet? and how much are you eating as well?

mitchcama

Awards
im gonna incorporate wheat rice and wheat pasta into two of my meals that are before my workout and also for fats im using cheese and milk to get fats into my diet

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im gonna incorporate wheat rice and wheat pasta into two of my meals that are before my workout and also for fats im using cheese and milk to get fats into my diet
We need to know ozs and macros of your diet, itll help.

ditch cheese and milk, theyre garbage. Milk is way to high in sugar to be of any use, even skim. Focus on evoo natty pb and fatty meats (salmon, beef, etc)

Mindless

Awards
We need to know ozs and macros of your diet, itll help.

ditch cheese and milk, theyre garbage. Milk is way to high in sugar to be of any use, even skim. Focus on evoo natty pb and fatty meats (salmon, beef, etc)
^^ agreed.
and where are the veggies and the fruits? and wtf is wheat rice?
to me it seems the op is trying to take a shortcut...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
4 of ur 7 meals are protein shakes. protein shakes arent meals. ur eating 3 meals a day with 4 protein shakes. U need to diet better this doesnt look good. u better get ur diet in order, u best also get HCG and Adex ASAP cause with ur bf and length of the cycle ur going to need it.

My last suggestion is get a natty test booster and STOP PINNING. ur clearly too young and way tooo under-educated about what ur getting into. I HIGHY suggest if ur going to run a cycle u wait till u have the entire thing written out then post. ur jumping on too fast ur not ready and ur probably going to end up with a lot of problems as a result of this. i dont even care about ur age at this point its just the fact its a badly laid out diet and cycle and ur going to get more downsides than positives out of this.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Bitch tits and raisin nuts for sure. Rushing in will make you a sorry statistic.