Nizoral, hairloss

Tiabin

Awards
Hey there,
I have a friend that's already suffered some minor balding. He's interested in doing a cycle, but obviously hairloss would be an issue. I have no real experience in that area (good genetics, thankfully) and was just kind of curious if with some good nizoral would he be alright on a cycle? Or is he just condemned to never do a cycle and keep his hair?

Thanks!

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey there,
I have a friend that's already suffered some minor balding. He's interested in doing a cycle, but obviously hairloss would be an issue. I have no real experience in that area (good genetics, thankfully) and was just kind of curious if with some good nizoral would he be alright on a cycle? Or is he just condemned to never do a cycle and keep his hair?

Thanks!
take propecia/finnesteride, but this does hinder gains

Or, you can go the Spiro / Azaleic Acid and Minoxidil + Nizoral route. I am in the same boat as you, on my very first 1-test cycle, i noticed hairloss. After than i took these products (Not propecia) and have had no problems. Also these products are cheap.

More info : do a search under *dio* @ bb.com, all kinds of stuff you can take to prevent hairloss.

You can order them from wholesalehairproducts , BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT Since the owner died, they are having some problems. Check around, these products are easily obtained.

If you want to go the propecia route, you can easily get a script from dr.

Tiabin

Awards
What route do you recommend the most? And how easily? Just go in, get a checkup, point at the hairloss, and get a script? ;-)

CrazyNut

Awards
What route do you recommend the most? And how easily? Just go in, get a checkup, point at the hairloss, and get a script? ;-)
if you have noticeable hairloss, the doctor will abviously give you a script. But i would still go the other route.
Propecia/Finnestaride hinders gains you would normally make on a AAS cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 6
Rad83 Supplements 3
Nutrition / Health 6
Supplements 3
MF210 Anabolics 12