epistane stacked with trifecta stack??

samb1989

Awards
Hi,

Just wondering if this is a good stack, ive got epi waiting for me to start and im thinking i might add the lg sciences trifecta stack of m1d and methyl masterdrol (caps), does this sound good for an all out bulk?

Ive got ammo kicktstart and will have formadrol for pct.

Anyone had good or bad experiences with the trifecta stack, whats the side effects like, my main concern is severity of supression.

Cheers :)

samb1989

Awards
anyone???

Could someone please tell me if it would be a good idea to use epi and m1d and methyl masterdrol together......

Due to past experiences with epi (i wierdly had massive testicular atrophy??) so im going to just use epi in the morning to minimize the supression caused from this.

(just to let you know i have also run 1ad/4ad stack previously and had nowhere near the shutdown of epi which is SO wierd but hey my body must be wierd!)

So epi first thing in the morning and then m1d dosed throughout the day and methyl masterdrol dosed throughout the day too.

My goal is stength/bulk looking to gain as much lean muscle mass and strength as possible (cliche) but hey!! lol

Cheers guys, please help!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
It would be very stupid, actually extremely stupid to do this. THREE methylated compounds?! how long do you plan on needing your liver for?? If you do this then hopefully you won't need it much longer. You need to do more research. until then--creatine, protein, and lots of dieting and training.

If you had terrible testicular atrophy with epi then why would you ever want to do a cycle with three methyls?!? did you even do PCT after your epi cycle?!?

You need to go to another part of the forum and wait until you have your stuff together before stepping up to these compounds. If it were up to me then I would ban you from the Anabolics section for a year. Not to be a **** but for your own good.

samb1989

Awards
It would be very stupid, actually extremely stupid to do this. THREE methylated compounds?! how long do you plan on needing your liver for?? If you do this then hopefully you won't need it much longer. You need to do more research. until then--creatine, protein, and lots of dieting and training.

If you had terrible testicular atrophy with epi then why would you ever want to do a cycle with three methyls?!? did you even do PCT after your epi cycle?!?

You need to go to another part of the forum and wait until you have your stuff together before stepping up to these compounds. If it were up to me then I would ban you from the Anabolics section for a year. Not to be a **** but for your own good.
no its not three methylated compounds, methyl 1-D and methyl masterdrol are actually not methylated at all even though the name suggests they are.

i did not need to do a pct post epi before as i was on it for just under a week therefore just took some 6oxo i had lyin around for a few days after. The reason why i stopped the epi cycle early was work commitments etc.

therefore im thinkin using epi first thing in morning only to limit shutdown to an absolute minimum!

Dont wanna be a **** dude but it cracked me up you telling me to research when you clearly dont know much about the products at hand, and suggesting i get banned from this section untill im ready, i can tel you that i have done many many hours researching not only anabolics but most supplements, ive got a degree in sports science nutrition and for someone who clearly doesnt know jack to tell me i need to research is funny!!! etc (not being a nob like just found it funny! haha)

Dude dont put people down before you know like! Im not a **** and im here just for help of people who know there stuff, i dont appreciate when someone tells me i dont know **** and i need to be banned!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
no its not three methylated compounds, methyl 1-D and methyl masterdrol are actually not methylated at all even though the name suggests they are.

i did not need to do a pct post epi before as i was on it for just under a week therefore just took some 6oxo i had lyin around for a few days after. The reason why i stopped the epi cycle early was work commitments etc.

therefore im thinkin using epi first thing in morning only to limit shutdown to an absolute minimum!

Dont wanna be a **** dude but it cracked me up you telling me to research when you clearly dont know much about the products at hand, and suggesting i get banned from this section untill im ready, i can tel you that i have done many many hours researching not only anabolics but most supplements, ive got a degree in sports science nutrition and for someone who clearly doesnt know jack to tell me i need to research is funny!!! etc (not being a nob like just found it funny! haha)

Dude dont put people down before you know like! Im not a **** and im here just for help of people who know there stuff, i dont appreciate when someone tells me i dont know **** and i need to be banned!
1. my bad I was in a hurry and jumped the gun.

2. takes more than hours of research: months, years? :)

3. sports science nutrition? take that somewhere else I'm not impressed. And because someone makes a mistake doesn't mean they don't know jack:) they just simply made a mistake. Do you know how many trimethyl compounds there are floating around that kids ask about all the time?

4. And I don't remember telling you that you didn't know ****.:)

have a good one sammy. Gotta go to work now.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok kids lets play nice. That would be a pretty harsh stack you have there. Can I ask what your goals are here?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
No way would I run 3 ph's.

do trifect or epi + mmv3 or m1d, not all 3. Thats asking for trouble/hepatitis.