arimidex vs. formex
- 10-19-2009, 08:11 PM
- 10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Some people think that you shouldn't use formestane in pct, since a small percentage of it converts to 4-hydroxy test, which can be suppressive. But, if you read around you'll see that that jury is still out, and many claim that formestane helped them rebound quicker than anything. AI only PCT's aren't the best PCT option, imho. I'd give formex a wirl, because if you respond to it, it's the sh*t. Be sure to always have a SERM on hand, like Torem, or clomid.
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
oh yeah most definitely, I just know arimidex is super expensive, also i heard advanced pct is a good AI substitute because it has bromo in it? yeah I got nolva and clomid as well
10-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Not sure about advanced pct, but if you like 6 bromo, AN, just started selling their 2nd gear solo, for 19.00. Btw, armidex isn't that expensive just do a little "research," and you'll find it moderatly priced.
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
10-20-2009, 07:26 PM
10-21-2009, 02:10 AM
10-21-2009, 07:24 AM
11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm toying with the idea of hoping on some while on a 15 week sus cycle. Arimidex is good to me but is soo strong. You guys think I should run 50mg eod or 25 mg ed to keep bloat down and gyno away?
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
The injectable version of form was used way back, but not its otc and legal. Id still stick with arim or arom IMO
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jupiter in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 58Last Post: 02-15-2016, 12:30 PM
- By rombusempire in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2007, 06:22 AM
- By noctorum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2004, 01:34 AM