arimidex vs. formex

K

kkitz967

Awards
I was told that you could substitute formex for arimidex as a cheaper alternative for a portion of pct? Is there any truth to this?
Thanks

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Some people think that you shouldn't use formestane in pct, since a small percentage of it converts to 4-hydroxy test, which can be suppressive. But, if you read around you'll see that that jury is still out, and many claim that formestane helped them rebound quicker than anything. AI only PCT's aren't the best PCT option, imho. I'd give formex a wirl, because if you respond to it, it's the sh*t. Be sure to always have a SERM on hand, like Torem, or clomid.

K

kkitz967

Awards
oh yeah most definitely, I just know arimidex is super expensive, also i heard advanced pct is a good AI substitute because it has bromo in it? yeah I got nolva and clomid as well

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Not sure about advanced pct, but if you like 6 bromo, AN, just started selling their 2nd gear solo, for 19.00. Btw, armidex isn't that expensive:) just do a little "research," and you'll find it moderatly priced.

K

kkitz967

Awards
yeah i know ha and my research hasn't been very conclusive but I just gotta keep doing my homework

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is fantastic for estro control and pct. Run low dose while on cycle.

H

hituw2x4

Awards
I'm toying with the idea of hoping on some while on a 15 week sus cycle. Arimidex is good to me but is soo strong. You guys think I should run 50mg eod or 25 mg ed to keep bloat down and gyno away?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The injectable version of form was used way back, but not its otc and legal. Id still stick with arim or arom IMO