1-T TREN by pimordial perf. Any users?? Input??

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
I was looking around online and seen this... Is it good? Would there be any kind PCT for this.. I have been wanting to do a cycle with OXY AND HEMA GUNO.. but im too worried about the Side affects or anything else that might go wrong.. How does this look instead??? Ive found it for a month use for around 70 bucks.. prolly get it a little cheaper..

BY: Primordial Performance "1-T TREN"

# Non-methylated & non-toxic to the liver
# Does not require metabolic conversion
# Highly anabolic with zero estrogen conversion

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
First off, forum rules are you're not allowed to post sources. Secondly, I checked that site since that has been OOS for a while, and sure enough, its OOS there too??

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is it any count?????

What are you asking here?

Are you asking if it is any good????

I haven't witnessed that word being used in that light since I was five....that's an old grandfather lingo.

Yes, to answer, it is solid. From the many pieces of data and feedback. one can assume.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's just a transdermal form of the "Tren Xtreme" series of designer steroids, they are all dienolone precursors, for that price i'm sure you could get a couple of the clones in capsule form and run a legit dosed cycle for someone your size. Sides are bad for people like myself with an intolerance to progestin compounds, and sides are mild in others, only way to know is to try.

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
UNREAL Thanks man.. your the only one not trying to bust someones ball.. Great help bro appreciate that!!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
holy **** you're huge, i'd imagine to get any sort of therapeutic levels you'd have to use a bottle a day. 5 pumps may work for me...but you're 2 of me.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I didn't mean to bust your balls, dude, but board monitors will nail you for posting webites. I don't think you can even find 1-t tren anywhere right now except at online auction. Pill form is still readily available though, and probably a better idea for you like Unreal stated.

Fat6

Awards
I didn't mean to bust your balls, dude, but board monitors will nail you for posting webites. I don't think you can even find 1-t tren anywhere right now except at online auction. Pill form is still readily available though, and probably a better idea for you like Unreal stated.
I know a special place close to my heart where a 2 pak is.......:) MMMMMMMMmmmmmm I luv the stuff!!

Go easy on me!

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Two bottles are going for over two hundo right now! I have two bottles from nutra's last sale that I'm not sure if I want to use or sell myself.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two bottles are going for over two hundo right now! I have two bottles from nutra's last sale that I'm not sure if I want to use or sell myself.
2 huned. f8ck that. just buy trenbolone for way cheaper, and do w/e with it. anyone selling any pro steroids/ds for 200$ is crazy, and the person buying them is even crazier.

80 bucks for 10ml vial of trenbolone,
or...
200 bucks for weaker cousin aka dienolone.

hmm............

and to the op. there are better products out. I would think a guy your size would be prone to sides from this more so than someone else. but idk.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^ and that's not even a good price for trenbolone :p

there's way better products out. Superdrol yo, superdrol... bottle gives you 2 cycles, and it's pretty much unbeatable for strength and LBM gains, and it's also the cheapest PH out by far.

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
Ward thanks for looking out man..

Im not familiar with the topical creams but from what it stated was that it wouldnt have any toxic effects.. What type of effects have any of you encountered using this... And if the topical isnt toxic.. the pills you suggested.. are those toxic??? Thanks guys.. lots of help.. ive always just used protein and Chaos for pre workout. I have some nano and some halo.. but havent taken it yet.. i dont think it will give me what im looking for. Ive reached a plateau with gaining mass and strength..ive tried different work outs.. and it helps some.. but i need to build mass.. i need a boost.. If not this.. then what do you guys suggest???

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
Unreal.. That was the thing though.. i dont want to get into stuff thats too toxic.. i just sold some pro hormone stuff i bought online and decided not to take... im just new with p.h. and wanted to see if i could get some help from the community on what to take that wont be too harmful.. Thats why the topical cream was a consideration.. its non-toxic.. so it says..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The toxicity refers to liver toxicity, but primordial performance is capitalizing on the scare over orals that concerns methylated compounds... "tren" (dienolone) is not a methyl steroid... any topical steroid is not methyl. So it's really not much of an advantage anyway.

The real problem with tren are the sides like gyno and loss of libido and the cream isn't going to improve that.

What do i suggest... You guy a bottle of a Superdrol clone. You are 300 pounds, you could use something with some potency. Even at your size i think you should start at 1 cap a day before you try 2 but you will probably need 2-3 a day. Act fast because the superdrol clones are becoming harder to find...

When looking for superdrol, it's the one that starts with 2,17a-
Nothing else has a 2 there because i think its only SD and masteron that have a methyl on the #2 carbon

EDIT: i just saw your new post about avoiding toxicity. Your liver can handle some methyl steroids so long as you don't abuse them for an extended period of time. Anyway, non-methyls like the pill form of "tren" are still fine...

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
I just sold some Liquid Masterdrol... Is that stuff any count??? Ive seen lots of people mentioning different brands of clones for S.D.... In your opinion what is the best? Also i read some people mentioning a PCT for it... Is this necessary? One i heard was good is
M-Drol by Competitive Edge Labs

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I would say m-drol is the best clone that is still available from experience and what others have posted. It is the only one I've used though besides s-drol. PCT is definitely necessary and takes a lot of explaining if you're new to it. I can't post links yet, but go to search and type in "superdrol post cycle therapy" and you will get plenty of results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he should do more research on steroids, pro hormones, designer steroids, oral steroids, and inectable steroids.
alot more.

he's big, but if he doesn't start reading up on this stuff he's looking into, he's gonna end up on the early show with man boobs.

research the information for your safety. steroids are safe, but only if you know how to use them safely.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^^ dead on.
and ZROC you also need to ask yourself why...why a PH for you? what are you expecting? to get that massive, i would assume you know all about diet and training. what is lacking?

19-nor tren and especially m-drol are fraught with danger if not used right, so you have alot of research to do.

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
^^^ dead on.
and ZROC you also need to ask yourself why...why a PH for you? what are you expecting? to get that massive, i would assume you know all about diet and training. what is lacking?

Actually man.. I havent really wanted to do ph's but i was curious and have done lots of research.. thats also why i asked if there was any alternatives that were healthier.. I would like to work away from using p.h.'s Thats why i asked what would be an option?? i already take the basics such as protein, vitamins, glutamine, A pre work out i use black powder.. or Chaos by A.I... but i seem to hit a Plataea and am not building mass anymore.. my arms are staying the same size and my strength is not increasing, but ive tried several different workouts to mix up the wall ive hit. and nothing is working... What do yall suggest that might help me blast through that b!tch?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
FWIW,

I am still looking for the feedback on PP's 1-T Tren in this thread.

lol

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
1-T Tren

1-T Tren so far:

In week 4 of 6; stacked/bridged with winabol/furazadrol and h-drol starting in weeks 2 and 3, respectively.

My weight has been all over the place. I am eating about 4K calories/day consistently and about 1.5g/lb of protein (have puked in my mouth a few times from eating so much-I am a hard gainer through and through). I started this cycle at 147lbs 3-4 weeks ago. I haven't weighed in a few days; a week ago, I was at 175lbs, 3-4 days ago, 165, 6 days ago at 173, kind of all over the place. So 1-t Tren definitely has some estrogenic and/or progestagenic activity with the water weight fluctuations (my guess). I added letrozole at .25mg every 3 days though I have no issues with gyno or anything so far (and it makes my joints ache enough at that dose that I don't want to have to do the gyno dose protocol...) I was even thinking of stretching the 1-t tren cycle out to 8 weeks instead of the suggested 6 (and I have all the legal supports (TRS stack, other stuff, UDCA for methyl orals) + nolva + liv52 for PCT-hey liv52 is a lot cheaper than UDCA or TUDCA), but I don't want to have to run HCG to do it (8 weeks instead of 6). I have only noticed minimal shrinkage so far (20% tops and I may be overestimating). It is worth noting that 1-T Tren contains a solid dose of 1-T and produces the expected effects (I took the THP ether gels before they were banned and the transdermal is superior though they both increase strength noticeably).

Here is the real kick: I don't lift weights, don't workout, don't do cardio (my strength is way up in day to day activities though). I have some static muscle wasting on my buttocks and forearms (don't ask; I don't know why and neither do the doctors and I'll ignore medical history requests too because I deal with enough of that crap as is-sorry for the rude sounding disclaimer) and got tired of waiting on my 40th doctor visit to ask about anavar and deca therapy (legal AAS) as an experimental approach to my issues. I have been dealing with pressure sores on my buttocks :twak: for a while due to lack of muscle mass. So I tried my own experiment.

I used to work out regularly for 2-3 years and did a few cycles of the infamous M1T (and even got sloshed on it in college like a real moron; should have thrown in some DNP for good measure!). So I used to be much larger and stronger but now I have a variety of neuromuscular issues that don't allow me to work out (I can do PT stretches and carry groceries and little else). Of course, anyone who has ever ran M1T can tell you the story of easy come, easy go (shutdown from hell and 6-OXO making you cry because it is so worthless and 3 bottles of M1T cost as much as 1 bottle of 6-o-worthless-o (one of PA's great inventions, lol), and what a bowl of raisin nuts in your lap looks like, and the lack of appetite and flu-like feeling and pumps so ridiculous that you can't get your hoodie over your head to leave the gym if you just did biceps or delts. The gains in strength and mass were absolutely insane though. I am just happy to have a liver that still has normal values after running a total of 3 cycles for a total of 8 weeks (2, 2, 4) at 10-20mg a day and drinking the whole time and no PCT and no liver support. Must have been my guardian angel that saved me and no, I wouldn't take the stuff if it were still legal, but I am just rambling now.

So anyways, enough with the sob story. I was curious as to what a solid diet and supps and a decent PH/DS stack would do in terms of adding lean mass to try to add padding to my butt. Sure enough I have gained noticeably lean mass and definition from head to toe and all quite solid. I always though one would have to work out to see real gains from AAS and similar but tis not the case; you don't get the ripped definition that you would from working out properly (muscle striations and perfect bicep humps and horseshoe tris) but you do get solid bulk from head to toe and has helped me tremendously so far.

So about 1-T Tren, I bought a 6 pack before they started selling for exorbitant prices mentioned above and have been responding well to it and will use it as the base for future transdermal/methyl/maybe a non-methyl cycles and I will probably do an AAS cutting cycle next year like IM stanozolol and oxandrolone just to cut the body fat back a bit and get a little definition and extra lean mass (from 18% ish current to 12% where I started 20-25 lbs ago). So if you don't react badly to the 1-t tren, you should see some decent lean gains with some water and fat depending on diet and AI/SERM use or lack thereof. Since so little is known about it and dienolone though, I would have something in the ready for estro gyno and progesto gyno (like letrozole and if that doesn't work cough up the insane amount of money for some cabergoline).

I do agree that if you have a good source for AAS and aren't afraid of needles (and know how to use one or two or 10...sheesh-scared is part 1 (pansy:)); proper technique is part 2; it's not rocket science), then you will get more bang for your buck no question. The issues are legality (for some more of a concern than others) and like someone mentioned a few of them offer additional stacking options with AAS that are worth considering (like sdrol if you can stand it, esp at its low price point). I will be the first to admit that I have spent too much money on prohormones (probably wistful that I didn't buy IM 4-AD and 1-T when it was briefly available before the 2004 bans). Sdrol is a bargain if you can handle the sides. P-plex isn't bad and H-drol is solid. I bought a few bottles of Winnabol/Winadrol and they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced as pointed out but now I might as well just take them:O!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Actually man.. I havent really wanted to do ph's but i was curious and have done lots of research.. thats also why i asked if there was any alternatives that were healthier.. I would like to work away from using p.h.'s Thats why i asked what would be an option?? i already take the basics such as protein, vitamins, glutamine, A pre work out i use black powder.. or Chaos by A.I... but i seem to hit a Plataea and am not building mass anymore.. my arms are staying the same size and my strength is not increasing, but ive tried several different workouts to mix up the wall ive hit. and nothing is working... What do yall suggest that might help me blast through that b!tch?
being half your size, my "advice" isnt worth much.
but just how did you build 300lbs of size? you have to have solid training and diet techniques. you have to.
what do you eat? my $.02 is that you're not eating enough calories. my "plateaus" have all just been in my head, and when i realized i wasnt eating enough, concentrated all my energy on gorging myself, my weight went back to increasing. i can gain 1lb/3 days at 5K cals, and 1lb/wk at 4500 cals. Imagine how much more a 300lb person has to eat to gain. A PH isnt the answer here.

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
Well.. im from Texas.. So im already a large corn-fed white boy.. Maybe i need to just worry about cutting instead of bulding more mass... maybe if i slim down i will see some different results that i might like better than just getting big... Maybe.. Thanks for all the info! Helped alot!