Puffy nips that don't go away - Mdrol cycle

homero99

Awards
sup
so I started a Mdrol Cycle, and on the day 5, I realized that my nipples was getting puffy, so I kinda freaked out and started taking Nolva 40mg/day for the next two days expecting to control some starting gyno, with no sign of progress and my nipples on fire, I decided to stop the cycle and start my PCT

my PCT was 100mg/day clomid, and Nolva 40mg/day for the first two weeks and 50/20 for the next two weeks, I'm also taking 400mg of B6 because I read that mdrol gyno is prolactin related
I went into some doctors while on PCT, one said that I shouldn't be taking nolva because it could cause testicular cancer -.-

other prescribed me Nolva, and he said that it would go away
but I my PCT already ended and my nipples still puffy, I don't feel sensitivity and any lump inside, looks like my nipples just got instantly fat after I took mdrol

this is bothering me so much, even not being SO terrible as some other guys gyno, but I think it's pretty ridiculous and If I couldn't solve this, I'll probably go to surgery :/

so, I don't know if you guys can help me, I already posted it on another forums, but I just received stupid answers

which exactly I should be taking since there's no sign of lump, just puffyness ?

appreciate any help

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Just follow your medical advice and RELAX bud. If you don't have any lumps that's a good sign, jumping off and freaking out over it isn't going to make any difference. You aren't in a spot yet where surgery is even an option, so just chill out.

These things don't just disappear over night. Give it a little time and if you don't notice any changes consult your doctor. Also a good idea seeing as you're freaking so bad take a couple of pics of how you look now and then do the same in a week to see if you notice the difference, with you freaking out as you are you'll be inclined to see no difference whether there is one or not without pics to compare.

Good luck!

homero99

Awards
forgot to say that I never made a steroid or ph cycle before
which wasn't very smart to start with mdrol I guess :/

and the last doctor I went said that I should be wait at least one year
T_T

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Well assuming it was a reputable doctor that you went to, I'd heed his advice. I highly doubt it'll take that long however, particularly if you don't have any lumps, just a general puffyness. The human body is an amazing thing, it'll tend back to equilibrium.

I'm guessing that if this happened after 5 days you were hitting some pretty high doses of Mdrol?

homero99

Awards
no man
I was taking 10mg/day
maybe I'm predisposed to have gyno or something

I live in a beach, and the summer is coming, it will be pretty sucks if I have to spent the summer like this T_T

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
is it fat in/under the nipple area?

if it is, could he use a topical fat burner?

homero99

Awards
Read this
Also it sounds like maybe your PCT didn't taper enough.
alread read that

1) 'Puffy' or 'sensitive' nipples. If you note a very slight inflammation and tenderness to your nipples while using hormonal products, do not be alarmed. It is very possible estrogen has become bound to ERs under your nipples, but this is not necessarily Gynecomastia. A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI, or spot-specific treatment via a SERM, will more often than not eradicate such a symptom.

but I already ended my PCT with serm and nothing happened
should I try some AI like letro or something ??
and what you mean with ''your PCT didn't taper enough''?

and I'm not sure what it is because I don't have any lump and it's very tender
I don't know what exactly is when people take PH and the nipple gets puffy
if it's fat or glandular tissue,
maybe some lipoaspiration would solve it ?

and how much time till the ph puffyness go away normally?
I'm just scare because it's been more than 1 month and still no sign of regress

thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no man
I was taking 10mg/day
maybe I'm predisposed to have gyno or something

I live in a beach, and the summer is coming, it will be pretty sucks if I have to spent the summer like this T_T
It's weird because I am predisposed to gyno, i get estrogen induced gyno and progestin induced gyno, and Superdrol at any dose or dosing scheme has never given me gyno.

At any rate... I think Letrozole is a better treatment for existing gyno than nolva, nolva works better to prevent gyno. Once it's formed, you want to zap estrogen down to nothing to kill the gyno. You've been doing nolva and clomid, i wouldn't use those to treat existing gyno. Nolva will not lower estrogen as much as an AI will, but by blocking the estrogen receptors it'll keep estrogen from rising, so it's used on cycle and in PCT to prevent a rise in estrogen. I am unsure about the extent to which nolva lowers estrogen... Someone please chime in... But i am pretty sure an AI is way more effective for that.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
guys, with the symptoms he's suggesting what do you think the tissue is?

if its soft/puffy would that indicate glandular tissue (ie early gyno) or fat deposition?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
guys, with the symptoms he's suggesting what do you think the tissue is?

if its soft/puffy would that indicate glandular tissue (ie early gyno) or fat deposition?

NB: if he goes on an AI, would the ostr come back and cause the same problems when he comes off?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the treatment of gyno with letro, you do high dosed letro for a while, until you kill the gyno, then you slowly taper down the letro until you're at a tiny dose, then you stop and when you stop, you start doing 20mg of nolva, do that for 2 weeks, and you're done.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It's weird because I am predisposed to gyno, i get estrogen induced gyno and progestin induced gyno, and Superdrol at any dose or dosing scheme has never given me gyno.

At any rate... I think Letrozole is a better treatment for existing gyno than nolva, nolva works better to prevent gyno. Once it's formed, you want to zap estrogen down to nothing to kill the gyno. You've been doing nolva and clomid, i wouldn't use those to treat existing gyno. Nolva will not lower estrogen as much as an AI will, but by blocking the estrogen receptors it'll keep estrogen from rising, so it's used on cycle and in PCT to prevent a rise in estrogen. I am unsure about the extent to which nolva lowers estrogen... Someone please chime in... But i am pretty sure an AI is way more effective for that.
As far as i know a SERM does nothing to lower estrogen, it just blocks its affect by binding to the receptor.

I have the same problem when I run stuff... my nipples get puffy. A few times I have a gland that kinda flares up but all goes away during PCT and after cycle as body normalizes... It kinda like an estrogen meter. If it does creep up on cycle I use 10mg Nolva with a low dose OCT AI. Then once i get to PCT I up the SERM and keep the AI low. As I decrease the SERM I slowly will up the AI into wk 3. After that I will now start to taper out the AI and it usually is run 2 weeks past the SERM.

Nolva on = 10mg
AI on = low dose

PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
AI: low/low/slightly higher/highest/taper/taper

On a side note: I think some SD contains some anadrol. Not sure if the new clones do but when I ran DS orginally Superdrol I BLEW, mean blew up. Also had the puffy nips like you describe. Or a metabolite of SD can cause some issues with its interaction. But when I ran AX Superdrol it was much leaner, no bloating, no puffing. Both cycles were run pretty much the exact same way with same diet. Just a thought.

But if you do have gyno and want to try and get rid of it you need Letro followed by Nolva to keep the receptors blocked while your natty estrogen levels are restored.

I wouldnt worry. I think you will be fine once your body normalizes.

homero99

Awards
what exactly dosage of letro is low, higher, highest and taper ? 0.5 = low, 2.5 = highest ?
the only place I found that sells letro, is with 2.5 caps

I considering taking letro + nolva, because I don't wanna wait too long until is irreversible
but there's anything else I should try that could help me ??
I don't have any lump, so I'm not sure if I should be trying letro and may creating new problems

I think I'll make some blood test before I take anything
free and total testo, prolactin and estrogen levels, anything else I should be looking for?

I heard that some people used Cabergoline when they had mdrol gyno signs, but I guess it's just when is prolactin related gyno right ?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
so what kind of treatment I should be doing since my PCT is already over for a few weeks, another PCT with nolva + letro? and what exactly dosage of letro is low, higher, highest and taper ?
I heard that some people used Cabergoline when they had mdrol gyno signs, but I guess it's just when is prolactin related gyno right ?

I think I'll make some blood test before I take anything else
free and total testo, prolactin and estrogen, anything else I should be looking for?

thanks
Yeah, get those tests done.

I believe with letro it's recommended you start at .5 mg and go up by .5mg until it starts to go away. Then stay on that dose until it's gone, then taper back down. I think then most people run some nolva. There was a thread somewhere about it and I can't remember the exact protocol or where the thread is though...Maybe someone else will remember.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, get those tests done.

I believe with letro it's recommended you start at .5 mg and go up by .5mg until it starts to go away. Then stay on that dose until it's gone, then taper back down. I think then most people run some nolva. There was a thread somewhere about it and I can't remember the exact protocol or where the thread is though...Maybe someone else will remember.
Pretty sure that it. I remember the thread u speak of.

homero99

Awards
what about Epistane ?
I heard good reviews about it against gyno issues
and I think it's less dangerous then Letro

but I'm not sure if I should try this things because since I don't have any lump, I don't know if I can fix my problem with something less toxic

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
what about Epistane ?
I heard good reviews about it against gyno issues
and I think it's less dangerous then Letro

but I'm not sure if I should try this things because since I don't have any lump, I don't know if I can fix my problem with something less toxic
I am not to sure about epi... i have heard the reports of people reducing it but i have also heard of people getting issues with puffiness why on epi. But then again some say it has to be low dosed for it gyno reduction. Just not the way I would go.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mess with the epi for it, if you are going to try anything to get rid of it I would do the letro and nolva.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
when i used epi for the first time i got sensitive nipples. never led to gyno. Probably from that "A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI" Went away few days into pct. You should be fine.

Do you think spawn would do the same for me? its lower dose of epi?
thats if i dont sell my spawn for some profit in the future

maby p5p and vitex would help him? or does that only work from tren

homero99

Awards
I guess p5p only works against prolactin gyno, same as b6, that I'm taking without sucess
I'm still not sure what kind of gyno is caused by mdrol

gonna do the blood test next week and see how is my prolactin level
and I'll post here the results

mitchcama

Awards
quick question does letro kill aromatized gyno as in if i have lumps will letro make this disiapate...sorry if this sounds ignorant but your making it seem very effective against gyno and I'm curious

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think that Nutra should start selling "Sports-bros" given the number of guys with boobies up in here..?

They could make a fortune! :D