phera clones and origional

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is the original the same strength or stronger than the clones? I know that sd clones are not as strong as the original. is it the same for phera?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
but are the chemical make ups the same? i think that it was proven to not be as strong for the SD vs SD clone

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
really had no idea. so now the origional h-drol had madrol and now the original SD lol love it. they should just lable things correctly. damn

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really had no idea. so now the origional h-drol had madrol and now the original SD lol love it. they should just lable things correctly. damn
I believe the original was banned was because of the madol so for any of the clones to put this on the label would have been putting them in a legal bind.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
makes sense if i could find the original phera with exp feb this year. should i pick it up and use it for this year and next years cycle? or just get a clone

if so what phera clone do you rec?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pembroke, Phera Plex = DMT = desoxymethyltestosterone = Madol, it's all the same thing

I believe the original PP caps were also 10mg

The clones should be just as good. I used P-Plex and it worked fine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pembroke, Phera Plex = DMT = desoxymethyltestosterone = Madol, it's all the same thing

I believe the original PP caps were also 10mg

The clones should be just as good. I used P-Plex and it worked fine.
Like I said do not quote me. LOL I think P-Plex at first had 15mg tabs then went to 10mg. I never has seen orig Phera.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think Iforce's phera is 15mg. not sure about the original.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm running CEL pheraplex and i can't imagine it working any better than it is really. this stuff is like 70% of superdrol's gains with less than half the sides. i'm loving it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
i'm running CEL pheraplex and i can't imagine it working any better than it is really. this stuff is like 70% of superdrol's gains with less than half the sides. i'm loving it.
I see this^^^ then this---> OPERATION: LETS RUIN MY LIVER!!!! :eek:mfg:

:lol:

it just makes me laugh, not being critical of you by any means tho, and I hope the log is going well.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
well lets see i plan on running a super/phera bridge so who knows. is phera your first in that long liver kill cycle? btw i dont think its smart running so many compounds. your asking for gyno/ sides man.