whats a good starter stack?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
having trouble picking a compound for first time use.

*EDIT: sorry message so short, wife called me away from comp had to make it quick.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Epi, H Drol, something mild to start. A single compound should be fine. No need to stack the first time and also no need to go with anything too strong either.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi (havoc), or H Drol man. 6 week cycle start at 50mg/week and go up to 75 if you feel up to it for the hdrol and start at 30/week for the epi and work up to 40 or even 50 if you handle it well. goodluck

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol x2? would be good to start with? do i need pct for that? ive read that you dont need it for it, but id still like to know what some users think.

would something like hyperdrolx2 and lean extreme be too much for 1st time use?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hyperdrol x2? would be good to start with? do i need pct for that? ive read that you dont need it for it, but id still like to know what some users think.

would something like hyperdrolx2 and lean extreme be too much for 1st time use?
Neither are "Anabolics" so you are in the wrong section. Try asking in the supplement section.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was h-drol and i loved it. No sides or anything. 50/75/75/75/75 would be sweet start.

epi has given people gyno. i know my body didnt like it.

starter stack imo and a rad cycle.
2 bottles h-drol
cycle support

TRS by primordial performance for pct

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Neither are "Anabolics" so you are in the wrong section. Try asking in the supplement section.

what the hell, i dont know why i typed hyperdrolx2, LOL.

i wanted to type halodrol, or competetives h-drol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say a Halodrol clone. Have atleast 2 bottle on hand maybe even 3(just in case). 2 should be enough for your 1st run to see how u like it. It really depends on how you feel. Make sure to give it some time to kick in though because Halodrol does take a few weeks.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys, h-drol it is, what do you guys recommend for pct?

ive been looking at liquinolva.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
TRS by primordial performance for pct all you need man. I have used it and will continue. my staple pct. covers all the bases. cort control. estro and test boost.

i personally dont think a serm is needed w/ h-drol but if you want add like 40mg all 4 weeks with the trs. (dont think its needed at all tho)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im still doing some research, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is anything in TRS a SERM? Ive always been under the impression you need a serm for pct.