Epistane 4 week log

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
I'm currently on my 7th day of an epistane cycle and decided I would post my progress for the remaining 3 weeks. I'll keep this log as simple as I can and just post weight gain, and how I'm feeling during the cycle.

The cycle looks like this 30/30/40/40
common supports are in place. I won't type them all.

PCT
Toremifene /120 first 3 days 90 4 days/60/60/30/.
Still deciding on a cortisol control supp.
continue support supps

Height: 5' 8"
Starting weight: 183lbs at beginning. Currently: 185lbs
Diet: 3000+ cals

Any suggestions on my PCT would be appreciated since this will be the first time trying out toremifene.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Good luck man!!

You already look like your'e in good shape bro so what is your goal for this EPI cycle?

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Day 8: (I'll check weight on Day 14)

I worked chest today. It was a good workout, but usually my chest workouts are pretty good. There's not a whole lot to report today, I'm just making sure I keep up with this log. I'll probably report again on thursday or friday when I have more to log,

BTW, my split goes

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Shoulders, Triceps
Friday: Legs, Biceps

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Day 12:

So far so good. My workouts have been really good this week. I usually go pretty intense and feel a bit wiped out afterwards, but after my last two workouts I've felt a lot less fatigued. I've been feeling good all week, my body feels healthy. (I was a little tired last week saturday and sunday) I have noticed my libido is lower, but not gone, and just a couple tiny pimples on my chest, probably not worth mentioning.

I'll post my weight on sunday (day 14)

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
2 pounds in first 7 days doesn't sound like your diet is good enough.. make sure ur getting TONS of protein and filling the rest in with good fats and plenty of carbs

i my first epi cycle ever 20/30/40/40 and got 5-7 the first week easy(and thats 10mg less than ur using). 22lbs over the 4 weeks

if u have any questions just ask

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^juicedup not everyone gains that much on Epi lol... it didn't add any weight to me (well 5 lbs of bloat from all my eating). Some people also respond to it in a fashion where the anti-estrogenic nature is very pronounced and the drying out effect makes the weight gain seem lower. So it's not necessarily the diet.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
^juicedup not everyone gains that much on Epi lol... it didn't add any weight to me (well 5 lbs of bloat from all my eating). Some people also respond to it in a fashion where the anti-estrogenic nature is very pronounced and the drying out effect makes the weight gain seem lower. So it's not necessarily the diet.
got it man. i just thought the beginning of the cycle was atleast 3-5lbs of cheap gains off adding a bunch of food.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Juiced, that's a pretty impressive gain. I've been keeping a really clean diet with cals around 3700 or so most of the time (perhaps that is kind of low), but I'll increase the cals to the 4000+ range for my remaining cycle and see what happens, thanks for the input.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Day 14: morning weigh in: 186

up 1 more pound, 3 total. I start 40mgs tommorow, I think weight gains will be a little more dramatic the next two weeks, I've lost a lot of water these first two weeks and still managed 3 pounds so I'm not dissapointed, can't wait for my monday workout.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Day 20:
Weight: 188lbs

Up 5 pounds total so far, pretty modest so far but, it pushed me through my plateau. I think 40mgs is a good spot for me. My workouts have been very good, great pumps and I have felt stong. I should be able to get my body weight to 190+ by the end of this cycle. My libido is actually pretty decent too, BP is also fine. The only problem is being tired the last 2 days, I feel great at night though so who knows?

Last edited:
Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did epi like

20/20/30/30/30/40

Gained around 12 pounds, kept 8 pounds....

ana420

ana420

Awards
what kind of strength gains are you/ did you guys see?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
what kind of strength gains are you/ did you guys see?
my bench went up about 30 lbs. squat about 50. from what i remember

definately worked well with volume training. like my squats i did reps of 6,6,10,15,15

stewy37

Awards
my bench went up about 30 lbs. squat about 50. from what i remember

definately worked well with volume training. like my squats i did reps of 6,6,10,15,15
Awesome. Now that it's a month later, how much mass and strengthdid you maintain?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Now that it's a month later, how much mass and strengthdid you maintain?
o its been about a year since my epi cycle.. but if i remember i kept getting strength increases throughout pct and was able to keep almost all of them.

you dont EXPLODE up with epi.. so i think its easier to maintain

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Considering how THE ONE works, I'm thinking more and more about that EPI/P-Plex bridge with a couple weeks of the ONE following up, bridging into PCT. A hell, I might go with EPI/ Mdrol dridge and follow up with the ONE.

PCT is set! Second gear, milk thistle, Nolva 40/40/30/20/10, after that a week or to of inhibit-E. T-force, MACA, trib, DHEA (before during and after) PCT revolution.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Day 25:

I just wanted to add one more short update before my last post and weigh in on
day 28.
So far all workouts this week have been really good. I like how I get a pump so fast. I still get a little tired now and then which kind of sucks, but when I get in the gym and get going I feel great. Libido is quite a bit lower now, and I didn't checked BP in a couple days so I don't know about that. I don't think I've added much fat, my phisique looks tighter, and actually my abs are a little sharper, could be from the water I've gotten rid of. I'll finish up the rest of this log sunday and post my final weight and thoughts.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

I just wanted to add one more short update before my last post and weigh in on
day 28.
So far all workouts this week have been really good. I like how I get a pump so fast. I still get a little tired now and then which kind of sucks, but when I get in the gym and get going I feel great. Libido is quite a bit lower now, and I didn't checked BP in a couple days so I don't know about that. I don't think I've added much fat, my phisique looks tighter, and actually my abs are a little sharper, could be from the water I've gotten rid of. I'll finish up the rest of this log sunday and post my final weight and thoughts.
yea fat gain isnt huge on epi, which i loved, and abs gettin sharper is always a plus!

how are ur strength gains?

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
yea fat gain isnt huge on epi, which i loved, and abs gettin sharper is always a plus!

how are ur strength gains?

I was looking through my workout log, and strength has increased quite a bit over the 4 weeks, I'm doing 14 more chins in the same amount of Sets (3), Bench press up 20 pounds with same amount of Reps(6), squats up 25 with same amount of Reps(6).

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Final Day:

Weight 189lbs. 6 pounds total in 28 days.

Not too bad, considering I really didn't gain much fat, and lost some water weight. My strength increased week to week, and quite a bit total. My weight gain was not that dramatic compared to what I've seen others gain, but I'll take it. There shouldn't be a problem maintaining the 6 pounds i did gain.
All in all a really mild cycle,
Sides were: felt tired few days, and libido was lowered.
Positive: Strength was up, and lean mass gains, good gym intensity.

I don't know what more to add, other than thanks for reading this log.

MH8219

MH8219

Awards
Just a quick post on my PCT:

I lowered my toremifene to 90/60/30/30. PCT is a breeze; I'm almost finished with my 3rd week. I've also gained a pound, and actually look better in the mirror than I did at the end of my cycle. Pretty decent complete cycle.