Critique my 1st real cycle

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have finally nutted up and decided to run a "real" cycle. :twisted:

I will be running HG Test E @ 500mg for 10-12 weeks and Dbol weeks 1-4 @20-30mg(maybe more) ed.

I have 5000iu of HCG on hand and Im thinking of throwing it in for the last 2-3 weeks of this cycle(500iu every 5 days) and continuing with it until 2 weeks after my last inject. PCT will be nolva and maybe clomid along with letro. I plan on using letro on cycle as well(very low dose).

My support supps are:
CoQ10(400-600mg ed)
Hawthorn Extract (2-3g ed)
Milk thistle (3g ed until I start up on liver xt)
Liver Xt (recommended dosage)
BP supps will be ran through the duration of this cycle, but liver supps will be used around my dbol usage.

If anyone has any input on anything about this cycle I would like to hear it:cheers:

gymfreak2

Awards
Hey guys, I have finally nutted up and decided to run a "real" cycle. :twisted:

I will be running HG Test E @ 500mg for 10-12 weeks and Dbol weeks 1-4 @20-30mg(maybe more) ed.

I have 5000iu of HCG on hand and Im thinking of throwing it in for the last 2-3 weeks of this cycle(500iu every 5 days) and continuing with it until 2 weeks after my last inject. PCT will be nolva and maybe clomid along with letro. I plan on using letro on cycle as well(very low dose).

My support supps are:
CoQ10(400-600mg ed)
Hawthorn Extract (2-3g ed)
Milk thistle (3g ed until I start up on liver xt)
Liver Xt (recommended dosage)
BP supps will be ran through the duration of this cycle, but liver supps will be used around my dbol usage.

If anyone has any input on anything about this cycle I would like to hear it:cheers:
sounds nice. if u wanna add in saw palmetto for prostate support, u can.

apart from that, i would replace the letro with aromasin in case u wanna use an AI in pct. aromasin has shown to raise test levels whereas letro is bad for your joints n kills your sex drive. so use letro during the cycle only if needed. use a'dex or aromasin during your cycle n letro only if needed. n in pct, use aromasin (no a'dex and no letro).

n use hcg from week 3. 250iu twice per week which makes it 500iu per week till u start your pct. if u still c your boys shrinking u can raise the dosage to 600iu or max 700iu per week. if u use hcg in the last few weeks, u'll have to go for higher dosages. 500iu every 5th day wont work. many people use hcg in the last few weeks at higher dosages n many use them throughout their cycle at low dosages. any way u choose, u'll still need more hcg. try to arrange one or two more amps of 5000iu which will make it 15000iu. 5000iu in total wont be enough.

thats just my view. u can do whatever u think suits u. others r more than welcome to correct me if i mentioned anything wrong or if ive missed anything.

good luck!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
sounds nice. if u wanna add in saw palmetto for prostate support, u can.

apart from that, i would replace the letro with aromasin in case u wanna use an AI in pct. aromasin has shown to raise test levels whereas letro is bad for your joints n kills your sex drive. so use letro during the cycle only if needed. use a'dex or aromasin during your cycle n letro only if needed. n in pct, use aromasin (no a'dex and no letro).

n use hcg from week 3. 250iu twice per week which makes it 500iu per week till u start your pct. if u still c your boys shrinking u can raise the dosage to 600iu or max 700iu per week. if u use hcg in the last few weeks, u'll have to go for higher dosages. 500iu every 5th day wont work. many people use hcg in the last few weeks at higher dosages n many use them throughout their cycle at low dosages. any way u choose, u'll still need more hcg. try to arrange one or two more amps of 5000iu which will make it 15000iu. 5000iu in total wont be enough.

thats just my view. u can do whatever u think suits u. others r more than welcome to correct me if i mentioned anything wrong or if ive missed anything.

good luck!
Thankyou for your input, I think I will add in saw palmetto(forgot about prostate support). I already ordered the letro, so I will use that on cycle if needed and use adex(already have a little left i think) during pct.
Ive read the particular hcg I have will stay good for 60 days after reconstitution so I may add it in earlier on like you mentioned and grab a couple more amps for later on. I was really hoping to get away with only using 5000iu on this cycle, but I guess not:twak:

gymfreak2

Awards
Thankyou for your input, I think I will add in saw palmetto(forgot about prostate support). I already ordered the letro, so I will use that on cycle if needed and use adex(already have a little left i think) during pct.
Ive read the particular hcg I have will stay good for 60 days after reconstitution so I may add it in earlier on like you mentioned and grab a couple more amps for later on. I was really hoping to get away with only using 5000iu on this cycle, but I guess not:twak:
u're welcome bro. use the aromasin during pct (not a'dex). u can use a'dex during your cycle n letro in case its needed.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that looks perfect man, well done. Gymfreak has it covered, id probably run the dbol at a lower dose for longer also. like maybe even 10/20/20/20/30/30 or 10/20/20/30/30

looks like fun!

gymfreak2

Awards
that looks perfect man, well done. Gymfreak has it covered, id probably run the dbol at a lower dose for longer also. like maybe even 10/20/20/20/30/30 or 10/20/20/30/30

looks like fun!
thanks bro. personally i would run it at 30mg in my first cycle throughout these 5 weeks. i dont think he'll get good results at 10 and 20mg. but thats just me. IMO, 30mg is a good dose for one's first cycle.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
1st pin is done:sasmokin: No pain yet lol

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
you will really notice the test e working in about 4 weeks...it's like a huge boost when it finally kicks in....pretty amazing

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you will really notice the test e working in about 4 weeks...it's like a huge boost when it finally kicks in....pretty amazing
Im looking forward to week 4/5 and on, but until then I'll keep busy with Dbol :cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1st pin is done:sasmokin: No pain yet lol
1st one if the worse one.

After that its cake.

I wouldnt run letro during your cycle unless you start getting gyno. Letro is powerful enough to interfere w/ your gains. Better options for running somethign along side test. Adex/Ldex or Exemstane.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
1st one if the worse one.

After that its cake.

I wouldnt run letro during your cycle unless you start getting gyno. Letro is powerful enough to interfere w/ your gains. Better options for running somethign along side test. Adex/Ldex or Exemstane.
I was planning on using about .6mg of letro(.25ml), do you think that small of a dose would interfere with my gains? Im all out of Adex, so I would like to just use what I have on hand already.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you make letro your anti-E you should dose it as low as possible. I remember doing .25mg (not ml!) eod on cycle and that worked. This time i'm going to start at 1 drop a day and work with that and if i have to increase to 2 drops a day and go from there... I'll keep measuring in drops so i can use as little as possible. You want just enough to negate nipple sensitivity.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
if you make letro your anti-E you should dose it as low as possible. I remember doing .25mg (not ml!) eod on cycle and that worked. This time i'm going to start at 1 drop a day and work with that and if i have to increase to 2 drops a day and go from there... I'll keep measuring in drops so i can use as little as possible. You want just enough to negate nipple sensitivity.
Thanks for the input. Are you going to use this dosing protocol(1 drop ed) on your current cycle? I'd be curious to see how that goes. I started up dbol at 20mg today, what dose have you found to be optimal?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im questioning my dbol..... They are supposed to be 5mg and pink. Mine are yellow, and Im pretty sure the 10mg ones are yellow. That would be awesome if I got the 10mg ones by mistake!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on using about .6mg of letro(.25ml), do you think that small of a dose would interfere with my gains? Im all out of Adex, so I would like to just use what I have on hand already.
do as unreal stated, I try to stray away from letro for on cycle use.
Im questioning my dbol..... They are supposed to be 5mg and pink. Mine are yellow, and Im pretty sure the 10mg ones are yellow. That would be awesome if I got the 10mg ones by mistake!
Hmm well make sure you know how much mg your dbol is. 20mg vs 40mg is a big difference.

Ive seen pink yellow blue and blue heart dbol lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
do as unreal stated, I try to stray away from letro for on cycle use.

Hmm well make sure you know how much mg your dbol is. 20mg vs 40mg is a big difference.

Ive seen pink yellow blue and blue heart dbol lol
I talked to my doc and he said he sent me the 10mg tabs, because they were out of the 5mg tabs. He thought he sent me 50 of the 10mg instead of 100 of the 5mg, but he accidentally sent me 100 10mg tabs so now I have 2x as much dbol as I planned on.:head:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I talked to my doc and he sent me the 10mg ones for the same price as the 5mg. He thought he gave me 50 of them instead of 100, but he accidentally sent me 100 and now I have 2x as much dbol I as originally planned on.:head:
Nice man, didnt know this was doctor perscribbed.

Im jealous :cheers: Nj tho :D

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday when I thought I took 20mgs dbol it was actually 40mg, lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
21marine Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
dmiller707 Anabolics 41
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0