D-Zine=Superdrol?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Was the dymethazine=superdrol thing ever cleared up?
I'm wantin to try D-Zine/dymeth if it is safer then normal super that is

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Was the dymethazine=superdrol thing ever cleared up?
I'm wantin to try D-Zine/dymeth if it is safer then normal super that is
if its the same thing as superdrol then i should continue to be dissapointed with m-drol in december.

Dyme was terrible when i tried it, got twice as much off of Epi.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wat company makes it I think it is based of a aas from the 60s search here it has been cleared up

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
from what i heard, it was based off a weak ass aas that was used for child treatment to avoid unnecessary liver damage

MHA

Awards
  • Established
My 3 bottles just came in, d-zine that is.

I'm a hope for the best.:)

brockles

brockles

Awards
Never heard any good reviews from DImeth
Whats DImeth? I-forces mebolazine clone or the original AAS from italy Mebolazine/Dimethazine?
If so i-forces iv heard many great reviews of it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
written down it looks very similar to sdrol, however its suppose to be milder than SD.....so they say.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I had good results from Dymethazine, but the last three days of the cycle caused some puffy nip syndrome...really p!ssed me off.

All in all, I gained 13 pounds, held 9-10 lbs in PCT and kept all of my strength gains, which were pretty damn good, too. I wouldn't take it again b/c of the insane amount of glycogen storage...I practically wanted to throwup 30-45 minutes after my workouts and the feelings lasted for another 30-60 minutes. My diet was spot on and I was definitely taking in plenty of complex carbs throughout the day.

Oh, it was definitely overpriced...I should've just run M-drol. Hopefully people will like D-zine better than I liked Dymethazine, and CEL has it priced appropriately. I trust CEL over most other companies out there....

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Heres my history...

the cycle before Dyme was Epi.. 20/30/40/40 gained 18, 4 more in pct.. 22lbs total, all kept.

then dymethazine. 15/30/45/45 .. gained 9.. kept 2.. because i followed the otc pct they pushed so damn hard.. i got sick also during pct.. what a WASTE

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^Bro you are just a hyper responder to Epi, stock up on that stuff. OTC PCT sucks, and getting sick in PCT will **** up anyones gains

That said, nothing i've read about dymethazine impresses me. Apparently it's like Superdrol for some people, and for the rest, it's just way weaker and sucks. So, why bother with it when you can have Superdrol for 1/2 the price...

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
^Bro you are just a hyper responder to Epi, stock up on that stuff. OTC PCT sucks, and getting sick in PCT will **** up anyones gains

That said, nothing i've read about dymethazine impresses me. Apparently it's like Superdrol for some people, and for the rest, it's just way weaker and sucks. So, why bother with it when you can have Superdrol for 1/2 the price...
hell yea bro haha. i'lll run that epi into the ground

androchem

androchem

Awards
Heres my history...

the cycle before Dyme was Epi.. 20/30/40/40 gained 18, 4 more in pct.. 22lbs total, all kept.

then dymethazine. 15/30/45/45 .. gained 9.. kept 2.. because i followed the otc pct they pushed so damn hard.. i got sick also during pct.. what a WASTE
Your very lucky, my friend is the same way and gains 15+ lbs off havoc cycles lol, lucky bastards. :zx11pissed: