Question about 2nd M1T Cycle

pestis

pestis

Awards
Greetings bro's, This is my first post on this forum but some of you might recognize me from other forums.
Anyway, I am just finishing 2 weeks of nolva 20mg/ed after a 2 week M1T 20mg/day cycle.
I had great results. I went from 237lbs up to 245lbs ( I am 6'4" by the way). after pct I am at 241 and look leaner than before my cycle began.
My question is, what would you suggest for a longer cycle for me? If I go 3 weeks next time, should I stick to 20 mg/day or something like:
day 1-7 10mg/day
day 8-14 20mg/day
day 15-21 10mg/day
my goal is to keep my calories up and put on more lean mass.
any input?
Hailz, Pestis

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a good 2nd cycle, but there is no benefit to tapering down the last week unless its to decrease sides. I am on a 4-week m1t/4ad cycle now & I went up to 20mg in week 3. The sides got bad, so I dropped it back down.

I think you need to up your nolva dosage in the future. Not sure if that could've helped you retain more gains, but you should go with 40mg for at least the first week. If you are talking about doing this 2nd cycle immediately following the 1st 2-weeker, then you'll need 4 weeks of Nolva at the end. I'd suggest 40mg week 1, 20-30mg weeks 2-3, 10mg week 4.

pestis

pestis

Awards
That sounds like a good 2nd cycle, but there is no benefit to tapering down the last week unless its to decrease sides. I am on a 4-week m1t/4ad cycle now & I went up to 20mg in week 3. The sides got bad, so I dropped it back down.

I think you need to up your nolva dosage in the future. Not sure if that could've helped you retain more gains, but you should go with 40mg for at least the first week. If you are talking about doing this 2nd cycle immediately following the 1st 2-weeker, then you'll need 4 weeks of Nolva at the end. I'd suggest 40mg week 1, 20-30mg weeks 2-3, 10mg week 4.
Hey Longdog,
thanks for the input. I will go like this:
week 1 - M1T 10mg/ed
week 2 & 3 - M1T 20mg/ed
week 4 - nolva 40mg/ed
week 5 & 6- nolva 20mg/ed
week 7 - nolva 10mg/ed

might try m-dien after a short break from aas.

also, you said you are on a 4 week M1T cycle, do you suggest I extend my 2nd cycle to 4 weeks. Sides on my first @ 20mg/ed were bad headaches off and on, a bit of moodiness and slight lethargy. every time I lifted I forgot all that because my strength went through the roof and the pumps felt great although a bit painful at times.
thanks again.
Hailz,
Pestis

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty good. If you are doing this 2nd cycle immediately after the first, than I wouldnt extend it to 4 weeks. That would be pushing it for a methylated substance. Most recommend 4 weeks as the max. I wouldnt go over 4 weeks continuous or 5 weeks total with M1t.

pestis

pestis

Awards
That looks pretty good. If you are doing this 2nd cycle immediately after the first, than I wouldnt extend it to 4 weeks. That would be pushing it for a methylated substance. Most recommend 4 weeks as the max. I wouldnt go over 4 weeks continuous or 5 weeks total with M1t.
Will do....thanks again.
Hailz,
Pestis