week break during cycle? Advice needed help!

klownh8er

Awards
hey guys, I just finished my third week of p-plex, but feel like I have a minor shoulder injury. my question is

Should I go into pct for 1 week and recover a bit from my injuries then continue the cycle and adding one week on the end? meaning I planned a 6 weeker, but took one week off, so really did a 7 week cycle. from the start, with only six weeks of pplex.

Or should I just keep the dosing as scheduled, but just take a week off?

Btw, these gains are awesome, I mean my strength has increased quicker than I anticipated and Im addicted. I just want to get the full potential of this cycle

rosco1234

Awards
How long after pct could you safely take a break from lifting without sacrificing your gains.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long after pct could you safely take a break from lifting without sacrificing your gains.
If it were me and this is just my opinion I would keep lifting for about a month before taking a break. I want to make sure I hold the gains.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would just stay on cycle for a week and lift with your legs and work around your injury and ice your shoulder. be careful with pain meds (don't take them) as they are also tough on your liver and using them with a methyl oral is bad stuff. sorry to hear that, i've had it happen to me though and it happens to everyone at some point. if you stop now though and can't lift during PCT you will likely lose all your gains, just my opinion.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I would just stay on cycle for a week and lift with your legs and work around your injury and ice your shoulder. be careful with pain meds (don't take them) as they are also tough on your liver and using them with a methyl oral is bad stuff. sorry to hear that, i've had it happen to me though and it happens to everyone at some point. if you stop now though and can't lift during PCT you will likely lose all your gains, just my opinion.
This, if it's just a minor injury just work around it during that week.

klownh8er

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm just working on my legs and other upperbody weak points. My shoulder is starting to feel better. It wasn't a huge injury to start with, just some popping and sharp pain that I can work around

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm just working on my legs and other upperbody weak points. My shoulder is starting to feel better. It wasn't a huge injury to start with, just some popping and sharp pain that I can work around

Anytime bro good luck.