SD / PHERA bridge

  1. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0

    SD / PHERA bridge


    i was wondering HOW LONG this cycle should run, IE 4 week phera bridge into 3 weeks SD?

    seems like way too long. although i have not ran SD yet, ive done 5 weeks of phera before.

  2. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    3phera into 3 super if it is the first time you have ever ran this cycle. gives you 5 weeks total time on.
  3. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    As long as you are comfortable with

    I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

    something like that

    i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    As long as you are comfortable with

    I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

    something like that

    i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.
    X2

    or start the phera at 20mg from day 1 then drop the mdrol after 3 wks and continue the phera to help solidify the gains, checkout my log.
  5. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    X2

    or start the phera at 20mg from day 1 then drop the mdrol after 3 wks and continue the phera to help solidify the gains, checkout my log.
    so your describing 20mg phera ALL cycle, with 3 weeks SD starting? how bad are those sides?
  6. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    As long as you are comfortable with

    I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

    something like that

    i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.
    i will consider this setup

    i ran phera at 5 weeks and it wasnt a big deal. Just the back pumps were terrible. i have bulk taurine this time to cover this cycle though
  7. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    i will consider this setup

    i ran phera at 5 weeks and it wasnt a big deal. Just the back pumps were terrible. i have bulk taurine this time to cover this cycle though
    how high did you go on the phera? I was on 30mg phera and 20mg mdrol and only had some mild ones on deep squats.

    What I was suggesting is pretty much the same thing Unreal said but it takes a 1.5-2wks for phera to really kick in.
    Phera: 20/20/20/30/30/40
    SD: 10/20/20

    There you pretty much run a phera cycle kickstarted with SD. The reasoning behind this is because most people make gains really fast off SD (well Unreal and I do) and dont need more than 3 wks but this has not given the body time to adjust to these massive increases. So you extend the cycle out with phera to give your body time to adjust and add a few more pounds. When I ran this I looked and felt HUGE and great. Phera is not as wet as people make it out to be... heck Unreal has recomped on phera. It just gives you a large full look, not lots of bloating. Its a pure bulking cycle. Like I said above, you can either recomp in wks 5-6 or keep the bulking going and add a few pounds. Depends on what you want to do.

    But I can atest... I have pretty much kept EVERYTHING from my cycle... This had been the problem with my old SD cycles... yeah i would blow up but would fight tooth and nails to keep each pound during and after PCT. I can also say my PCT wasnt too bad either. Some shutdown but thats normal but by week 3 of PCT was rocking, think it was due to the Clomid and Tamox combo.
  8. Registered User
    Link24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    746
    Answers
    0


    PS 50/100/100/100/150/150
    PP 20/20 /30 /30
    SD 20/20/30

    This is my upcoming cycle. . . I would much rather have Super at the tail end of the cycle because of supression but, thats just me
  9. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    PS 50/100/100/100/150/150
    PP 20/20 /30 /30
    SD 20/20/30

    This is my upcoming cycle. . . I would much rather have Super at the tail end of the cycle because of supression but, thats just me
    supression is supression... do not think you will be supressed from the phera? As long as you keep the anabolics running you will be fine. I would put the compound first that you are going to make the most explosive gains. Just as I stated above this gives the body time to adjust to the rapid growth. Which way would you rather have it...
    Gain some weight but at the end explode and try to hold this massive 3 wk weight gain going right into PCT, taking the aas away.
    OR
    Make explosive gains at the beginning then use the other wks to solidify the lbs and maybe add a few more lbs.

    Its a matter of opinion but my logic seems much more sound, esp when dealing with SD. Why do you see so many people blow up on a 3-4wk cycle of SD then have trouble holding all the gained weight during and after PCT?
  10. Registered User
    Rustang's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    As long as you are comfortable with

    I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

    something like that

    i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.
    just got off of this cycle had great gains... even on the 2nd week. highly recommend to any experianced ph user who can handle it.
  11. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    cant wait to run it. what did your pct look like. im thinking TRS by primordial +40mg torem (4 weeks)
  12. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    I have ran and gotten GREAT gains off of 6 weeks of 60mg of each compound simultaniously. again this comes with my disclaimer that this is me and not you, your mileage may vary and I do not advise you to run it at this strenght for this long together
  13. Registered User
    Rustang's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    cant wait to run it. what did your pct look like. im thinking TRS by primordial +40mg torem (4 weeks)
    This was my PCT
    Clomid 100/50/25
    Inhibit-e 3/3-2/2/1
    Cycle support
    ReservAcai
    fish oil

    worked like a gem
  14. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0


    Here's mine:
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva: 40/20/20/20
    novledex xt: 0/0/3/2/2/1
    lean extreme: 0/0/4/4/4
  15. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    do you think mine is not enought? the only thing that im concerned with is that clomi gave me back pains and vision issues at a low dose. what would you guys suggest or do you think that my plan would be good?
  16. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    what is your experience with tamox.cit.?
  17. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    never used it y
  18. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    if clomid boters you swithc to tamox cit and give it a try. Its what I prefer to PCT with.
  19. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the advice. have you ever used torem tho or just tamox and clomi
  20. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    Only used it once, and not with this stack.
  21. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    how did it work out for you? how does it compare to torem?
  22. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    worked just fine, but It didnt do anything that tamox didnt do for me. If it ain't broke, dont fix it.
  23. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    i dont understand, it is know to be harmful for the body? so if it worked the game, why go back to tamox? just curious
  24. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Answers
    0


    I just felt more comfortable with it since I have been useing it for years. That and it is cheaper, and also is good to have on hand incase of a gyno flare up while on cycle.
  25. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    torem wont handle a gyno flareup? while on or during pct?

    thx for the help man
  26. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    how high did you go on the phera? I was on 30mg phera and 20mg mdrol and only had some mild ones on deep squats.

    What I was suggesting is pretty much the same thing Unreal said but it takes a 1.5-2wks for phera to really kick in.
    Phera: 20/20/20/30/30/40
    SD: 10/20/20

    There you pretty much run a phera cycle kickstarted with SD. The reasoning behind this is because most people make gains really fast off SD (well Unreal and I do) and dont need more than 3 wks but this has not given the body time to adjust to these massive increases. So you extend the cycle out with phera to give your body time to adjust and add a few more pounds. When I ran this I looked and felt HUGE and great. Phera is not as wet as people make it out to be... heck Unreal has recomped on phera. It just gives you a large full look, not lots of bloating. Its a pure bulking cycle. Like I said above, you can either recomp in wks 5-6 or keep the bulking going and add a few pounds. Depends on what you want to do.

    But I can atest... I have pretty much kept EVERYTHING from my cycle... This had been the problem with my old SD cycles... yeah i would blow up but would fight tooth and nails to keep each pound during and after PCT. I can also say my PCT wasnt too bad either. Some shutdown but thats normal but by week 3 of PCT was rocking, think it was due to the Clomid and Tamox combo.

    i took the PHERA to about 50mg for about 5 weeks and the back pumps got much worse over time. Ill be using some CLOMID for the first time this round...interested to see how the PCT comes out.

    i am planning to run just some extra ATD during the phera bridged side. Should i have anything BETTER for the instance of a flareup??
  27. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    same question.
  28. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    just wasnt sure if arimidex or letro would kill my gains etc
  29. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    just wasnt sure if arimidex or letro would kill my gains etc
    Only if you take too much
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  30. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    so what is best to have on hand in case of a flair up? letro or a serm?

    what would the protocol be for use if puffy nipps ect.. were to occur during?

    ATD while on sd/phera would not work i assume?
  31. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Only if you take too much
    which is preferable?

    maybe adex at like .5 or so? to be honest the myriad of options seem to stray in all directions with the ideal way to go about it. confusing ha
  32. Registered User
    Justing2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Im wondering this also as I have small lumps from the past.
  33. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    how did your jumps form? what was your pct? and did you notice the onset of puffy nipps before the lumps
  34. Registered User
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Answers
    0


    does anyone believe TREN is a viable alternative to PHERA for the bridge??? id like to go to the less stressful side of the anabolics, i just question if tren is strong enough to solidify the SD gains (but i also cant dose more than 90mg tren, even 90mg gives me headaches)

    i dont have any EPI if i did i would prob just use that instead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epi/phera bridge
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  3. Phera/Epi Bridge for Mass
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
  4. Phera/Havoc Bridge
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in