PCT for short 3AD cycle?

CGK

Awards
posted this on the wrong forum

Hello,

I took 11-oxo for 12 days. I thought AX product 3AD was the same and bought that. Realized that it isn't, decided I wanted to take it anyway, I'm on day 5 of 4 caps/day.

I was just running this product for a short period to assist in recomping, before cutting way down.

I have a number of questions:

(1) will 6-OXO Extreme + good diet & mineral support be sufficient for PCT? how long should this PCT last?
to
(2) How much longer can I run the 3-AD for before a more extensive PCT is required?

I do not want this outcome because I don't want derail my dieting progress.

(3) Can I take ephedrine during PCT? IE, is a caloric deficit during PCT somehow problematic even on this very light cycle? Also, occasional EC pre-cardio while on the 3AD is OK?

(4) Are there any other supplements I should be using during this training cycle? Like, can I take the 6-OXO Extreme and have it benefit me at any point other than PCT for example? I saw some people on here stacking this with 3AD which seemed idk, since I thought it was for PCT. What about during maintenance period at the end?

I'll post the full training/cutting plan once I get some feedback. I have not lost much fat on this product but have made some nice strength and mass gains and eating like a Panda Bear. Hence the questions.

Thank you.

fyi, after the 3AD, I was planning on 3 weeks ephedrine and 3 weeks clen, followed by 2 weeks maintenance before a vacation

week 1-3 11-oxo/3AD
2 weeks PCT/lowered volume and reps
6 weeks EC/Clen, add depletion work & lower volume
2 weeks maintenance

training program and diet are well covered

thoughts?

CGK

Awards
oh, I can get some winstrol or anavar and sub it in at any point if that would be something that would help a lot. Stack it with the clen or whatever.

or get 11-oxo (after running out initially!)

I'm sitting at about 205 and 15-16% right now (calipers say under 14 but they lie). I want to be 8-9% by before the year's end and run two weeks of maintenance to look as sexy as possible for a vacation in early January.

My immediate decision is the following weeks including "PCT": will the 6-OXO be sufficient, should I add anything else? (I've seen various suggestions, but is it even necessary since this 3-AD usage is so short? Will it be beneficial?) And then how long to run the 6-OXO/PCT for, and if it's cool to have a decently large deficit since I am cutting.

sorry for the long posts. I hope I can get some basic answers, would really appreciate it since this is a somewhat specific situation...

CGK
thanks!