20 AX Phera or 10mg Phera w/ 75mg H-drol cycle?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I am between two cycles, running Anabolic Xtremes original phera solo. Or running it at 10mg with a standard 5 wk h-drol cycle.

so i am between
Phera: 20/20/20/20

or
Phera 0 /10/10/10/10
H-drol 50/75/75/75/75

My goal is to gain only lean muscle while boosting strength. Not really looking to gain that much weight.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think the second cycle, its like the Phera is there for synergy only, that and its got the right properties to be run as a base (good for mood and libido generally). I'd try the second cycle.

Why are you not looking to gain much weight? Just curious. I'm a bodybuilder, I figure most people here are too, with your stats you could use some bulking up to 200 pounds.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i actually agree with you. I think of myself as a body builder also. Would the second cycle make me gain weight if i tweeked my diet? I would only like to gain lean mass. I look pretty good at my current weight i think that is why i was thinking about staying. Couldn't hurt to be around 190-200.

or do i save the h-drol and phera for the summer and run spawn instead next mth. I gained 12lb when i used 1-t tren over the summer.

unreal what type of diet plan do you use?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i think the second cycle, its like the Phera is there for synergy only, that and its got the right properties to be run as a base (good for mood and libido generally). I'd try the second cycle.

Why are you not looking to gain much weight? Just curious. I'm a bodybuilder, I figure most people here are too, with your stats you could use some bulking up to 200 pounds.
Are you saying that Phera is best stacked with something, as opposed to being run solo? Or did i totally miss what youre trying to say... lol

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
no im sure phera is great on its own. I was just trying to see if h-drol with phera at a low dose would minimize sides and promote strength and mass well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you saying that Phera is best stacked with something, as opposed to being run solo? Or did i totally miss what youre trying to say... lol
I mentioned the low dose for just a synergistic effect with the Hdrol. Phera is reported to have a positive impact on libido and mood... generally the characteristics of a steroid that aromatizes like Test or Dbol, making it ideal to stack with something dry or just to run as a low dosed base.

i actually agree with you. I think of myself as a body builder also. Would the second cycle make me gain weight if i tweeked my diet? I would only like to gain lean mass. I look pretty good at my current weight i think that is why i was thinking about staying. Couldn't hurt to be around 190-200.

or do i save the h-drol and phera for the summer and run spawn instead next mth. I gained 12lb when i used 1-t tren over the summer.

unreal what type of diet plan do you use?
If you're a bodybuilder you got to have a goal. Say 200 pounds and 8% bodyfat. Aim high. First step is you'll have to bulk way past too and then cut back down. So you'd have to start bulking hardcore. You'll get there faster if you don't worry about bodyfat a lot, just bulk.

If you try a bunch of lean bulks and cuts it'll take forever to get there. Don't worry about gaining a lot of bodyfat, you got AAS on your side. That's my mentality.

Each cycle would make you gain weight if you tweaked your diet to bulk. My diet is very much tuned for me, i don't recommend it for other people trying to bulk. I keep carbs very low, basically i'm in ketosis on 40% of my days, and on the other 60% of my days i go keto after about noon or 1pm. So I think most people will have trouble gaining mass on my diet. I need a restricted diet because I gain fat real easily. I posted my diet in my log, towards the bottom of the first page.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
got ya so then should i run the phera, phera hdrol, or spawn?

goal would be to gain as much lean mass as possible

Thanks for the advice man

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
got ya so then should i run the phera, phera hdrol, or spawn?

goal would be to gain as much lean mass as possible

Thanks for the advice man
The second stack (phera/h-drol-10-20mg/75mg) is my personal favorite. I don't do all out (dirty) bulks but I recomp nicely on this stack (assuming diet/training is in check). The hardness, vascularity, and lean mass gains are outstanding...much greater stacked than when either is run separately...incredible synergy!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
love it thanks man. so you rec maby trying 20mg instead of 10?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
love it thanks man. so you rec maby trying 20mg instead of 10?
It depends. If you've never run it before, I rec starting at 10mg for a week or so and see how your body reacts. You may feel the need to bump up to 20 after a week or so, or you could just keep it at 10 throughout.

When I keep pp at 10 I'm rock solid (i.e. no bloat) and still making solid strength/lean muscle gains. When I bump to 20+, strength gains explode but I experience slightly more bloat (especially if I'm not super strict with diet). It's nothing nothing major however, and probably worth it for the added gains.

Honestly, 10 mg pp is effective but it just depends on your personal preference and how your body responds.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what do you think of spawn vs h-drol/phera in terms of gains?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Never tried spawn but if it's "tren" + epi (didn't the fda test it as tren/madol?!) it's solid, VERY solid. Your strength will go through the roof and you'll drop fat (was my experience anyway).

Unfortunately "tren" was the only "PH" that gave me gyno. And I'm talking hard lump, mamory gland gyno, not itchy or puffy nips. It also made my blood pressure skyrocket to the point where cardio was severely hampered. Also, "euphoria" effects where much better on hd/pp; on "tren/epi" I was very edgy (i.e. pissed off).

So basically the "spawn combo" positives, which are very strong, were negated by even stronger negatives (for ME!). Thus, between h-drol/pp vs. "Spawn" it's not even a question; hd/pp wins, hands down. As always, your mileage may vary.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what dose of spawn did you run? and for how long. What did you treat gyno with? Pct?

I ran 1-t tren with no problems at all. bad bad lathargy and lack of libido :(

Would the h-drol/phera stack give solid mass gains? at 75mg/10mg

spawn lable says epi-tren

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
what dose of spawn did you run? and for how long.
Epi30mg/TRN90mg for 3 weeks until gyno flared, at which point I dropped the tren and continued epi+letro to treat the gyno.

What did you treat gyno with? Pct?
Letro, tapered in nolva for PCT. I can give you the exact protocol if you'd like.

I ran 1-t tren with no problems at all. bad bad lathargy and lack of libido :(
Never tried 1-t but I've heard it's effective. HD/PP actually makes me hornier with no lethargy (and it works!).

Would the h-drol/phera stack give solid mass gains? at 75mg/10mg
In my experience yes.

spawn lable says epi-tren
I know that's what it says, and it may be accurate. However, on one of those "FDA raid sheets" I think it said it was madol/tren. Seriously, who knows...between the FDA and these shady ass manufacturers it's a gamble either way. On the plus side, either combo, (pp/tren or epi/tren) will work, but I'd rather stack each compound (epi/tren) individually instead of using spawn.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks much for the help bro. any way they would have tested spawn wrong? i mean pplex and tren would work but thats the way it should be labeled then. damn