19 nor tren good or bad and stacking options??

samb1989

Awards
Hi guys,

Just wondering what everyones opinion is on 19nor tren, anyone had good or bad results with it?? I'm looking to start my second ph cycle and wondering if this is a good compound for a dry bulk??

whats the supression like off this compound? or any other predominant side effects....

Cheers everyone!!

samb1989

Awards
anyone shed any light on this compound please??

redline2101

Awards
I have 2 friends that are in PCT right now from it. They look more cut, both put on a considerable amount of weight, but biggest thing was CRAZY strength gains about into the second week. They didn't seem to have any side effects besides some mood swings during the first week, other then that they were fine. Id say if your over 21 its a very good product. Theres a video on youtube if I can find it of my friend at 135 putting up 275x2 bench press, and he started at 225x2-3, the other person I know had less gains but also hasn't been lifting as long. Also the less experienced guy started getting injuries that seemed like connective tissue damage, so i'd make sure your body can support the gains first.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I got horrible gyno from this and I am NOT prone to gyno at all. screw this stuff.

samb1989

Awards
I got horrible gyno from this and I am NOT prone to gyno at all. screw this stuff.
really?? ive got some epi hangin round so i might stack the two, this would surely prevent estrogenic sides. My main concern is the shutdown, can anyone tell me how the 19nor supresses in comparison to other ph's??

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tren is some AMAZING stuff......but it shut me down hard........4 weeks or great PCT and my libido was still shot. A SERM is an absolute must....I reccomend Toremifene. Get a REAL good test booster and run p5p for prolactin......awesome compund but shut me down harder than SD.

redline2101

Awards
Yea both of my friends had ridiculous shutdown. That was the only thing I had over them during that cycle tho, b/c I could not keep up strength wise.