do yuo have to cap

destro19

destro19

Awards
do yuo have to cap or can you just scoop your ph powder like you do creatine.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
As far as I understand, any PH which is simply a powder stuffed into a pill and ingested orally can be taken in straight powder form.  Of course, when you are dealing with small amounts, a pill will help regulate dosages.  If you wanted to go oral on 1-test, you would use the 1-test THP ether instead of base dissolved an oil (usually sesame) and that could be ingested orally.  However, the feedback with this method isn't as positive as with the transdermal. 

The only thing I am considering is if a normal gelatin capsule helps prevent some of the destruction through the first-pass of the liver.  I don't think it would, but if someone else knows, feel free.

WYD

destro19

destro19

Awards
cause i orderd some some 1,4 powder and wanted to know the best way to take it and everyone says oral.  so i should desove it in some sesame.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by destro19
cause i orderd some some 1,4 powder and wanted to know the best way to take it and everyone says oral.  so i should desove it in some sesame.
no no, thats just for 1-test thp ether to increase bioavailability through oral delivery.  Since your only taking probably 500mg or less per dose, I'd say just toss that into some sort of drink and that'll be fine.  How do you plan on measuring out your dosages though?

u4ik_rage

Awards
I was going to do the same thing with the 1,4 because capping is a bitch, even with CapMQuik or whatever it's called.
I just need to find a 100mg scoop. Any suggestions on where I can find such a thing?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by u4ik_rage
I was going to do the same thing with the 1,4 because capping is a bitch, even with CapMQuik or whatever it's called.
I just need to find a 100mg scoop. Any suggestions on where I can find such a thing?

Scoops, and especially at 100mg, are not accurate.  Many things effect the weight of a powder and 1 general measuring tool can't be used to weigh 100mg of a substance.  The only way to do it accurately is with a good scale. 

u4ik_rage

Awards

Scoops, and especially at 100mg, are not accurate.  Many things effect the weight of a powder and 1 general measuring tool can't be used to weigh 100mg of a substance.  The only way to do it accurately is with a good scale. 
Yeah, I figured the same thing with the density and all. I guess my question changes to is there an economical way of measuring it. The scales I've seen are priced pretty high and don't justify getting the powder over the caps after it's cost is factored in.

destro19

destro19

Awards
ok reading lifeguards post on phs for cutting he recomended 300mg of 5aa a day i figuerd to add 12g of 5aa to some t gel and take 3 pumps a day for 6ml..  now all i need is some 1,4 caps caued i cant find a chep scale for the powder.  i wished i had added some to my last bdc order cause thats another 12 on shipping.

u4ik_rage

Awards
I found a decent price for a good scale on eBay, $32 after shipping. It measures by tenth of a gram.
You get your money back pretty quickly when you figure the cheapest bottle of Boldione is $32 (DPS) and the same amount of powder from 1fast is $18.
Might look kind of funny at work when you're breaking out a scale to measure some powder every 3 hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11814&item=3109784058

destro19

destro19

Awards
i was gonna measure it out and bag it up in small baggies.  I guess that would be kind of funny looking. Especialy cause everyone ther thinks im on roids.