- 03-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Ok so I have a hypothetical question, as some of you know I am running M4OHN for four weeks as a beta tester. Now if I wanted to run oral winny for six weeks after that, am I playing with fire? Or how about M5AA.
I have no idea what the liver toxicity is of M5AA or M4OHN. I do know that winny shouldn't go over six weeks. So what do you guys think?
- 03-04-2004, 08:41 PM
I dont think the toxicity is documented can you get bloodwork done? If you could get bloodwork done after 4 and then continue if everythings normal I think that would be safe.
- 03-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Sure I could get blood work done, but being that it would be a military hospital, I don't want to go with that option.
03-04-2004, 09:03 PM
03-04-2004, 09:05 PM
I was wondering though. Dose anyone know for sure that M4OHN is toxic, or are we saying that because it is methylated that it is.
03-04-2004, 10:11 PM
03-04-2004, 10:28 PM
go by blood work , but i would think you will be fine after u discontinue both later and take some time off .
03-04-2004, 10:30 PM
03-04-2004, 10:32 PM
03-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Cool. Don't get me wrong I would love to do a blood test to see. But Uncle Sam might not like what he sees.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2007, 09:50 PM
- By Fireproof in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2005, 11:45 PM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:40 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:18 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2004, 04:02 PM