Nobody Ever Drowned In Sweat - GMG760's 1AD/4AD cycle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What up fellas. Gonna be logging AMS 1Andro UTT and 4AD UTT.

1-Androsterone UTT™: Experience the same lean mass and strength gains as you did with 1-Androsterone plus these benefits:

Don’t digest your prohormones. Absorb them!

* 100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.
* Ultra efficient UTT delivery system
* Completely avoid liver first pass
* Reach blood plasma levels sooner
* Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking

Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

1-Androsterone UTT™ (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS’ first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 20 mg per 1 ml of 1-Androsterone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 1-Androsterone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 1-Androsterone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (1-Androsterone UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 100 mg (15 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However 1-Androsterone UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 20 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 15 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

* Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
* Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
* Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.

1-Androsterone UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 4-AD UTT™ and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for lean mass and strength results.

4-AD UTT™: Encounter the same androgenic mass, strength, energy and libido gains as you did with 4-AD plus these benefits:

Skip the stomach, go straight to the bloodstream!

* Ultra efficient UTT™ delivery system

Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

4-AD UTT™ (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS’ first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 40 mg per 1 ml of 4-AD dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 4-AD is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 4-AD has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (4-AD UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 200 mg (30 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However, 4-AD UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 40 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 30 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

4-AD UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone UTT™, Decavol UTT and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for mass and strength results.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle duration - 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel at the 6 week mark. I am currently running 2 ml of each daily, however if I feel the need to bump it up, I may do so as well. I'll let you guys know.

Cycle-
-1AD - 2ml ED
-4AD - 2ml ED (if I feel the need for more, I have some PP 1T that I will use to add more 1androsterone and transdermal DHEA for test)
-WMS
-BC+EAA
-Protein (various sources of whey and casein... some mixed proteins... I have a couple bottles of muscle milk, some ON Gold Whey, and some LG Lipotrophic protein)

PCT -
Hemodraulix (sponsored by Metroba and Axis Labs - Thanks Rob!)
Formestane or ATD... (what do you guys think?)
PCS
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine

Training - This week is my cruise week for DC training, I may decide to go back and do a 7 week blast of DC, or simply a higher volume hypertrophy workout. Either way, I will be working out 3-4 days a week, with 3 days of cardio (medium intensity).

Diet - 300g protein, 150-200g carbs, 100g+ healthy fats. Perhaps more if I feel the need to eat more.

Goals - add 20-40 lbs on my main lifts, add 5-10lbs of LBM.

Let's DO THIS!!!

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
reserved for pics and final review

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Have you used TD Formestane or ATD before? I haven't so I can't comment on it, but I have used ATD and I did well with the stuff. I say go with the cheaper of the 2... lol

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arent you on pct right now after using GHenerate? Good luck man.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good to have ya here.

I have used TD formestane, and I have used ATD. I have Formex as well as TD formestane.

I have honestly only used 6-bromo for cycles though. I used ATD by itself, and formestane while ON cycle.

I already have plenty of both in my stash.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Arent you on pct right now after using GHenerate? Good luck man.
GHenerate requires no PCT. You could feasibly run GHenerate forever if you used a 5 on 2 off cycling approach.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd. Nice intro man! Can't wait to see how this goes. I've had my eye on this combo for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to have ya here.

I have used TD formestane, and I have used ATD. I have Formex as well as TD formestane.

I have honestly only used 6-bromo for cycles though. I used ATD by itself, and formestane while ON cycle.

I already have plenty of both in my stash.
form on cycle is the way to go. bridge it into pct. i been wanting to try the new liquid atd that looks interesting to me. btw fomestane is what it is advertised, it is the only ai i am using on trt. no problems and libido is kinda HIGH. good luck.:cheers:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
will be popping by when I can!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this your second time running this? Am I getting you confused with someone else?

Is this stuff still available? What about Iron Mag Labs stuff?

Am I asking too many questions?

What's going on here? Where am I? WHO am I? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Is this your second time running this? Am I getting you confused with someone else?

Is this stuff still available? What about Iron Mag Labs stuff?

Am I asking too many questions?

What's going on here? Where am I? WHO am I? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!
lmao.

Tried to run PP's 1T back in February, but the cycle included Tren and I had to stop after 2 weeks because Tren and I don't mix. This will be my first 1AD and 4AD cycle. Timber ran 1AD back at the beginning of the year.

Yes this stuff is still available. I believe Iron Mag's stuff is as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't notice much when using the td form...it just pissed my gyno off more!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao.

Tried to run PP's 1T back in February, but the cycle included Tren and I had to stop after 2 weeks because Tren and I don't mix. This will be my first 1AD and 4AD cycle. Timber ran 1AD back at the beginning of the year.

Yes this stuff is still available. I believe Iron Mag's stuff is as well.
Ah yes! It was Timber. I forgot.

I talked with a good guy on here about running 1-Andro for IML a while back but had to turn it down because I didn't think I'd be running anything again, but then had to do Epi for gyno treatment and now nothing is where it was supposed to be. If I knew this was going to happen I would have definitely ran the stuff for them. I'd still like to try it at some point, but it's just so expensive for a cycle. I think 1-Andro would stack sick with M1D and an AI like Formestane.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice much when using the td form...it just pissed my gyno off more!
TD Form didn't do crap for me. I bought my own from NP and used Penetrate 2.0, and then figured maybe I mixed it poorly and blew cash on two bottles of CEL's stuff and again didn't feel a thing. I was very disappointed. It seems to work so well for other people.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if anyone would drown in sweat itd be me... i sweat like a mofo... subd

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
In for the Money. I'm glad to see you back here smashing up some weights Big G.

I'd ask more questions but I think Irish covered all of mine. Thanks Bud!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anyone would drown in sweat itd be me... i sweat like a mofo... subd
Man, I was at a bible study on Monday at a woman's house and left a huge freaking sweat stain on her nice recliner. My brother was behind me and was cracking up when I got up; my shirt was drenched.

Also, this week, I was chilling with a lady friend and she was all close to me and out of nowhere smacked me in the arm and said, "Why are you radiating heat?!"

I sweat like crazy. That's a good thing, I guess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TD Form didn't do crap for me. I bought my own from NP and used Penetrate 2.0, and then figured maybe I mixed it poorly and blew cash on two bottles of CEL's stuff and again didn't feel a thing. I was very disappointed. It seems to work so well for other people.
better get prolactin levels checked. form will aggravate prolactin induced gyno by inhibiting dht. try raising dht levels and see if that helps, sinner said that 6oxo was good for raising dht.:cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
better get prolactin levels checked. form will aggravate prolactin induced gyno by inhibiting dht. try raising dht levels and see if that helps, sinner said that 6oxo was good for raising dht.:cheers:
Screw all that. I'm just getting teh gynos cut out instead. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In for the Money. I'm glad to see you back here smashing up some weights Big G.

I'd ask more questions but I think Irish covered all of mine. Thanks Bud!
I think you just missed my last log dude. I haven't gone anywhere.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What up fellas. Gonna be logging AMS 1Andro UTT and 4AD UTT.

1-Androsterone UTT™: Experience the same lean mass and strength gains as you did with 1-Androsterone plus these benefits:

Don’t digest your prohormones. Absorb them!

* 100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.
* Ultra efficient UTT delivery system

1-Androsterone UTT™ (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS’ first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 20 mg per 1 ml of 1-Androsterone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 1-Androsterone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 1-Androsterone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (1-Androsterone UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 100 mg (15 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However 1-Androsterone UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 20 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 15 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

* Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
* Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
* Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.

1-Androsterone UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 4-AD UTT™ and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for lean mass and strength results.

4-AD UTT™: Encounter the same androgenic mass, strength, energy and libido gains as you did with 4-AD plus these benefits:

Skip the stomach, go straight to the bloodstream!

* Ultra efficient UTT™ delivery system

4-AD UTT™ (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS’ first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 40 mg per 1 ml of 4-AD dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 4-AD is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 4-AD has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (4-AD UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 200 mg (30 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However, 4-AD UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 40 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 30 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

4-AD UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone UTT™, Decavol UTT and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for mass and strength results.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle duration - 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel at the 6 week mark. I am currently running 2 ml of each daily, however if I feel the need to bump it up, I may do so as well. I'll let you guys know.

Cycle-
-1AD - 2ml ED
-4AD - 2ml ED (if I feel the need for more, I have some PP 1T that I will use to add more 1androsterone and transdermal DHEA for test)
-WMS
-BC+EAA
-Protein (various sources of whey and casein... some mixed proteins... I have a couple bottles of muscle milk, some ON Gold Whey, and some LG Lipotrophic protein)

PCT -
Hemodraulix (sponsored by Metroba and Axis Labs - Thanks Rob!)
Formestane or ATD... (what do you guys think?)
PCS
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine

Training - This week is my cruise week for DC training, I may decide to go back and do a 7 week blast of DC, or simply a higher volume hypertrophy workout. Either way, I will be working out 3-4 days a week, with 3 days of cardio (medium intensity).

Diet - 300g protein, 150-200g carbs, 100g+ healthy fats. Perhaps more if I feel the need to eat more.

Goals - add 20-40 lbs on my main lifts, add 5-10lbs of LBM.

Let's DO THIS!!!
looks good man. i havent tried the 1-ad but i can speak for the 4ad and it really works nice.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Screw all that. I'm just getting teh gynos cut out instead. :lol:
The little gyno I had has finally gone away I think. F*cking Tren... nasty, nasty stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbidge

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am subbing for the madness G-Money. This looks like a sweet combo and I can't wait to see how it treats you. I am planning for a January run of HD-2 (H-Drol clone). I have debated stacking it with MMV3 or M1D. I have 2 bottles so I will be going 75/75/75/100/100. That will probably be enough as is, but I am still trying to figure it all out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am subbing for the madness G-Money. This looks like a sweet combo and I can't wait to see how it treats you. I am planning for a January run of HD-2 (H-Drol clone). I have debated stacking it with MMV3 or M1D. I have 2 bottles so I will be going 75/75/75/100/100. That will probably be enough as is, but I am still trying to figure it all out.
I've got three bottles of the same stuff. That would stack nicely with M1D for sure! Maybe pulse the MM on workout days.

anbes

Awards
The combo is good, the problem I see is the "androsTERONA" itself. That's not, really not the same as androstenEDIOL and androsteneDIONA (1 ou 4), the old guys!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo is good, the problem I see is the "androsTERONA" itself. That's not, really not the same as androstenEDIOL and androsteneDIONA (1 ou 4), the old guys!!!
Of course it's not. Those are illegal.

anbes

Awards
Of course it's not. Those are illegal.
But they weren't! This do not explain any! In the future, problaby, news 1-ad and 4-ad will be forbiden too, but the'll still being worse then the old ones!
2 or 3 weeks ago sdrol, pplex, trenx... were legal, now they are not! But they still good stuffs. The new The protodrol, do no apperas to be so good, as its "cousing" pplex! methyl-1d stills being a sh.....
thats the my point!
Androsterone is weak, if it really works...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Sapponins in PowerFULL lower prolactin levels. They have the bulk powder too if you dont want the GH part of the mix, or just want to save money.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how this treat ya bud, good luck!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Sapponins in PowerFULL lower prolactin levels. They have the bulk powder too if you dont want the GH part of the mix, or just want to save money.
powerful is good stuff.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Must have lost my invitation in the e-mail...:lol:...subbed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You will love the HD-2. Hooked my brother up with some and got cut up so nasty. Added some size too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did he dose it at?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
He went 75/100/100/125/150. First cycle, 5'9 190 starting at about 9% BF. Finished at about 196 at 6.7%. "Professionally" measured. I monitored him the whole way.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn nice results!! You are an awesome brother!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea he's been training for a couple of years with me and he finally was at the point where it would benefit the most.

G, did you get these bottles from AMS' website where they have BOGO?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
But they weren't! This do not explain any! In the future, problaby, news 1-ad and 4-ad will be forbiden too, but the'll still being worse then the old ones!
2 or 3 weeks ago sdrol, pplex, trenx... were legal, now they are not! But they still good stuffs. The new The protodrol, do no apperas to be so good, as its "cousing" pplex! methyl-1d stills being a sh.....
thats the my point!
Androsterone is weak, if it really works...
English isn't your first language is it? Technically, the androsterone should work the same as the older andros, the dosage just has to be different... the end result is 1T for 1AD, and Test for 4AD. How many mg it takes to get there might be different, but in the end, the results are going to be the same. I have watched many people take 1-androsterone and have great results. Watch my log, and see for yourself.

Must have lost my invitation in the e-mail...:lol:...subbed.
No emails were sent out, only a few posted links... and it was like 10 hours ago that I actually started this thread... you aren't late by any means.

Yea he's been training for a couple of years with me and he finally was at the point where it would benefit the most.

G, did you get these bottles from AMS' website where they have BOGO?
No. I asked a rep for a coupon, but I was told they were out. So, this stack was bought and paid in full, by yours truly. I just wanted to run an andro product before they could possibly be gone. Probably gonna order myself another cycle of it, and a cycle of M1D MMV3 while I am at it. I have plenty of methyls still... I want to get the non-methyls that work while I can.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh my lord. South Park was freaking hilarious, I hope some of you caught this last episode. The best line was Butters talking to Wendy. "B****, you wanna make some motherf****n' money?" :toofunny:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure! This will be extremely nice to follow :)

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great post bigt. 6-OXO has shown to almost triple DHT levels when used at full dose for at least 6 weeks.
I prefer to use it transdermally myself. You can cut the dosages in half by going the TD route.
DHT gets an undeserved bad rap usually. It can actually IMPROVE BPH prostate swelling. More and more doctors are coming around to this knowledge. They're now treating prostate issues with DHT to shrink the prostate.
It's estrogen that causes all the bad shit with us. And DHT lowers estrogen sides as well. This is the reason I prefer strong androgens over strong anabolics. They make me feel very "manly". LOL

Sorry to venture off on a DHT tirade. It's a near and dear issue with me. ha ha
Word to the Feds.......leave my androgens alone!! I need them for "medicinal" purposes!! LMFAO

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my lord. South Park was freaking hilarious, I hope some of you caught this last episode. The best line was Butters talking to Wendy. "B****, you wanna make some motherf****n' money?" :toofunny:
That was hilarious. I saw it.
Almost as funny as when Hank Hill was a pimp. He was the "mack-daddy of Heimlich County"!! :boobies::hump::laugh:
And Snoop Dog playing the white OKC pimp "Alabaster" was priceless!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh......and this SUCKA is subbed!!!!
Let the games begin!!!:arms::jester: