Supports Supps During AAS Cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what I need and I am preloading cycle assist prior to the cycle. But my question is would you take the cycle assist, taurine, and liver tabs throughout the whole AAS cycle or just with the oral part of the cycle? Thanks guys

Fat6

Awards
I take them all.. Plus
-Fish oil
-Xtra Milk Thistle 1000 mg. 2 x daily
-melatonin
-X tend
-NeoVar
-T Force Natty boost
- (Test Cyp)..............Optional
-Multi vit.
-Protien
-Soy Milk
-Flax oil/seed
ECT.......

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. The liver bounces back faster than any other organ than the thyroid, and I don't get high blood pressure from any anabolics at any dose that i've been dumb enough to try. at 40mg a day of superdrol I never went over 130/75.

If its prostate you are worried about, taking saw palmetto pre-cycle and in PCT is fine, but during cycle it can inhibit gains

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope. The liver bounces back faster than any other organ than the thyroid, and I don't get high blood pressure from any anabolics at any dose that i've been dumb enough to try. at 40mg a day of superdrol I never went over 130/75.

If its prostate you are worried about, taking saw palmetto pre-cycle and in PCT is fine, but during cycle it can inhibit gains

Even on a 12 week cycle of test with a phera kickstart? Hm. Thanks for the help man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
up to you, i haven't used any on far harsher than that (well, depends on your phera dose I guess :D). I believe in medicating an issue once it happens, not stuffing a ton more of **** in my mouth that my body has to process and my kidneys have to filter out when i'm already stressing it all with the volume of protein i'm putting down :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
up to you, i haven't used any on far harsher than that (well, depends on your phera dose I guess :D). I believe in medicating an issue once it happens, not stuffing a ton more of **** in my mouth that my body has to process and my kidneys have to filter out when i'm already stressing it all with the volume of protein i'm putting down :)
I'm going 20/30/30/30 with the phera but I was thinking of running cycle assist throughout and in pct along with taurine througout and in pct and Liv 52 during and in PCT, and then the staples (multi, fish oil, vit C, CLA, and sesamin). How does that sound? But I def see where you are coming from bro! Lots and lots of good ole protein :head:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I take them all.. Plus
-Fish oil
-Xtra Milk Thistle 1000 mg. 2 x daily
-melatonin
-X tend
-NeoVar
-T Force Natty boost
- (Test Cyp)..............Optional
-Multi vit.
-Protien
-Soy Milk
-Flax oil/seed
ECT.......
Why the soy milk?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the wake of EasyEJL i finally feel it's safe for me to say that I don't run any supports either... Basically taurine for back/leg days while on SD, and AI's while on test, I think thats it for me.

To answer the question though, most support supps are aimed at users using oral steroids because they're far harsher then injectables and it's generally considered unnecessary to run supports while on injectables (outside of AI, maybe something for BP, prostate).

In the end I think it's all personal choice... I feel I don't need them. Some people go kinda crazy with supports. Being safe is good, but i've seen people run so many OTC supports and PCT products that they coulda spent the money on a pretty legit injectable cycle and not had to worry about any of those things.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the wake of EasyEJL i finally feel it's safe for me to say that I don't run any supports either... Basically taurine for back/leg days while on SD, and AI's while on test, I think thats it for me.

To answer the question though, most support supps are aimed at users using oral steroids because they're far harsher then injectables and it's generally considered unnecessary to run supports while on injectables (outside of AI, maybe something for BP, prostate).

In the end I think it's all personal choice... I feel I don't need them. Some people go kinda crazy with supports. Being safe is good, but i've seen people run so many OTC supports and PCT products that they coulda spent the money on a pretty legit injectable cycle and not had to worry about any of those things.
Thanks guys! Yeah man I actually think that I am going to be able to get injectables after all. I'm gonna go with my cycle as planned except with a phera kickstart (just got it for 21 bucks!). So just pre load cycle assist 2 weeks prior to oral and then use taurine only on training days? Thanks again guys (also I do not have enough cash for the AI but I heard that Cycle Support and Assist are both great products).

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or did you mean the other AI? Well at any rate I have that as well (liquidex for in cycle and aromasin for post)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont even use AIs on test anymore :) he meant aromatase inhibitor ;)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks alot guys and I guess I'll just see how it goes. I'm going to run the cycle assist and liv 52 and taurine with the phera and then after that see how it goes with the test :thumbsup: I just found a buy one get one deal on nolva so it looks like I'm all set. I'll def log this if you guys are interested. I don't know how many phera kickstarts there have been but I'm running off of completely fresh receptors so this could be interesting :D. Thanks again guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually considering an ergo max lmg kickstart to next blast bulk. That was the original compound with both the 2-ene and 3-ene isomers. Phera is the 2-ene only, which some people felt was cleaner :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was actually considering an ergo max lmg kickstart to next blast bulk. That was the original compound with both the 2-ene and 3-ene isomers. Phera is the 2-ene only, which some people felt was cleaner :)
For real man, that would be sick! And yeah I think that I feel better going with the 2-ene after some research. It def produces VERY SOLID results. So what would you think would be the gains on my 12 week test e/phera cycle? Pounds wise if everything is spot on (which it will be :D) and 20cals per pound of bodyweight? Just asking out of curiosity. I've always went natty and this should be insane compared to that :head:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, dang, dont know what to say, normally im the only one spittin no sups while on cycle, but save it for post. for the reasons jay already put.

I also, as some may know, have run some stupid cycles, and never had high bp. and my blood test always been normal or above normal pc.

but my results, and others who have similar results w/o supports on cycle, are most likely d/t them being healthy adult males. which aas are meant for. how do you know if your healthy? go see your doctor.

if you abuse aas, oral or inject, all the ancillaries wont help you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For real man, that would be sick! And yeah I think that I feel better going with the 2-ene after some research. It def produces VERY SOLID results. So what would you think would be the gains on my 12 week test e/phera cycle? Pounds wise if everything is spot on (which it will be :D) and 20cals per pound of bodyweight? Just asking out of curiosity. I've always went natty and this should be insane compared to that :head:
anywhere from 15-35lbs, the higher in that range the more you will loose in PCT too :) but net after PCT 12-25 is in line. Its so hard to pluck a number out, there are so many factors.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anywhere from 15-35lbs, the higher in that range the more you will loose in PCT too :) but net after PCT 12-25 is in line. Its so hard to pluck a number out, there are so many factors.
Of course :) yeah I was just wanting a rough estimate :D. Thanks for the help man and I can't wait until all of my "stuff" gets here!

muller

muller

Awards
I don't personally spend the money on all the support supps.. Just a multi and some company's Red Yeast Rice which already has C0q10 and milk thistle in it.. very cheap, but I come out alright