Supports Supps During AAS Cycle

  1. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Supports Supps During AAS Cycle


    I know what I need and I am preloading cycle assist prior to the cycle. But my question is would you take the cycle assist, taurine, and liver tabs throughout the whole AAS cycle or just with the oral part of the cycle? Thanks guys

  2. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    bump
  3. New Member
    Fat6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    bump
    I take them all.. Plus
    -Fish oil
    -Xtra Milk Thistle 1000 mg. 2 x daily
    -melatonin
    -X tend
    -NeoVar
    -T Force Natty boost
    - (Test Cyp)..............Optional
    -Multi vit.
    -Protien
    -Soy Milk
    -Flax oil/seed
    ECT.......
    Last edited by Fat6; 10-14-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Addition
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Thanks man. bump for any other opinions
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I don't use any support supps
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    not even liver or cycle assist?
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nope. The liver bounces back faster than any other organ than the thyroid, and I don't get high blood pressure from any anabolics at any dose that i've been dumb enough to try. at 40mg a day of superdrol I never went over 130/75.

    If its prostate you are worried about, taking saw palmetto pre-cycle and in PCT is fine, but during cycle it can inhibit gains
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Nope. The liver bounces back faster than any other organ than the thyroid, and I don't get high blood pressure from any anabolics at any dose that i've been dumb enough to try. at 40mg a day of superdrol I never went over 130/75.

    If its prostate you are worried about, taking saw palmetto pre-cycle and in PCT is fine, but during cycle it can inhibit gains

    Even on a 12 week cycle of test with a phera kickstart? Hm. Thanks for the help man
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    up to you, i haven't used any on far harsher than that (well, depends on your phera dose I guess ). I believe in medicating an issue once it happens, not stuffing a ton more of **** in my mouth that my body has to process and my kidneys have to filter out when i'm already stressing it all with the volume of protein i'm putting down
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    up to you, i haven't used any on far harsher than that (well, depends on your phera dose I guess ). I believe in medicating an issue once it happens, not stuffing a ton more of **** in my mouth that my body has to process and my kidneys have to filter out when i'm already stressing it all with the volume of protein i'm putting down
    I'm going 20/30/30/30 with the phera but I was thinking of running cycle assist throughout and in pct along with taurine througout and in pct and Liv 52 during and in PCT, and then the staples (multi, fish oil, vit C, CLA, and sesamin). How does that sound? But I def see where you are coming from bro! Lots and lots of good ole protein
  11. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat6 View Post
    I take them all.. Plus
    -Fish oil
    -Xtra Milk Thistle 1000 mg. 2 x daily
    -melatonin
    -X tend
    -NeoVar
    -T Force Natty boost
    - (Test Cyp)..............Optional
    -Multi vit.
    -Protien
    -Soy Milk
    -Flax oil/seed
    ECT.......
    Why the soy milk?
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    taurine is ok, the rest is up to you
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    In the wake of EasyEJL i finally feel it's safe for me to say that I don't run any supports either... Basically taurine for back/leg days while on SD, and AI's while on test, I think thats it for me.

    To answer the question though, most support supps are aimed at users using oral steroids because they're far harsher then injectables and it's generally considered unnecessary to run supports while on injectables (outside of AI, maybe something for BP, prostate).

    In the end I think it's all personal choice... I feel I don't need them. Some people go kinda crazy with supports. Being safe is good, but i've seen people run so many OTC supports and PCT products that they coulda spent the money on a pretty legit injectable cycle and not had to worry about any of those things.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    In the wake of EasyEJL i finally feel it's safe for me to say that I don't run any supports either... Basically taurine for back/leg days while on SD, and AI's while on test, I think thats it for me.

    To answer the question though, most support supps are aimed at users using oral steroids because they're far harsher then injectables and it's generally considered unnecessary to run supports while on injectables (outside of AI, maybe something for BP, prostate).

    In the end I think it's all personal choice... I feel I don't need them. Some people go kinda crazy with supports. Being safe is good, but i've seen people run so many OTC supports and PCT products that they coulda spent the money on a pretty legit injectable cycle and not had to worry about any of those things.
    Thanks guys! Yeah man I actually think that I am going to be able to get injectables after all. I'm gonna go with my cycle as planned except with a phera kickstart (just got it for 21 bucks!). So just pre load cycle assist 2 weeks prior to oral and then use taurine only on training days? Thanks again guys (also I do not have enough cash for the AI but I heard that Cycle Support and Assist are both great products).
  15. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Or did you mean the other AI? Well at any rate I have that as well (liquidex for in cycle and aromasin for post)
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I dont even use AIs on test anymore he meant aromatase inhibitor
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Gotcha, thanks alot guys and I guess I'll just see how it goes. I'm going to run the cycle assist and liv 52 and taurine with the phera and then after that see how it goes with the test I just found a buy one get one deal on nolva so it looks like I'm all set. I'll def log this if you guys are interested. I don't know how many phera kickstarts there have been but I'm running off of completely fresh receptors so this could be interesting . Thanks again guys.
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I was actually considering an ergo max lmg kickstart to next blast bulk. That was the original compound with both the 2-ene and 3-ene isomers. Phera is the 2-ene only, which some people felt was cleaner
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was actually considering an ergo max lmg kickstart to next blast bulk. That was the original compound with both the 2-ene and 3-ene isomers. Phera is the 2-ene only, which some people felt was cleaner
    For real man, that would be sick! And yeah I think that I feel better going with the 2-ene after some research. It def produces VERY SOLID results. So what would you think would be the gains on my 12 week test e/phera cycle? Pounds wise if everything is spot on (which it will be ) and 20cals per pound of bodyweight? Just asking out of curiosity. I've always went natty and this should be insane compared to that
  20. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    well, dang, dont know what to say, normally im the only one spittin no sups while on cycle, but save it for post. for the reasons jay already put.

    I also, as some may know, have run some stupid cycles, and never had high bp. and my blood test always been normal or above normal pc.

    but my results, and others who have similar results w/o supports on cycle, are most likely d/t them being healthy adult males. which aas are meant for. how do you know if your healthy? go see your doctor.

    if you abuse aas, oral or inject, all the ancillaries wont help you.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    768807
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    For real man, that would be sick! And yeah I think that I feel better going with the 2-ene after some research. It def produces VERY SOLID results. So what would you think would be the gains on my 12 week test e/phera cycle? Pounds wise if everything is spot on (which it will be ) and 20cals per pound of bodyweight? Just asking out of curiosity. I've always went natty and this should be insane compared to that
    anywhere from 15-35lbs, the higher in that range the more you will loose in PCT too but net after PCT 12-25 is in line. Its so hard to pluck a number out, there are so many factors.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    anywhere from 15-35lbs, the higher in that range the more you will loose in PCT too but net after PCT 12-25 is in line. Its so hard to pluck a number out, there are so many factors.
    Of course yeah I was just wanting a rough estimate . Thanks for the help man and I can't wait until all of my "stuff" gets here!
  23. New Member
    Fat6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Why the soy milk?
    Im Lactose intolerant, better for you than milk,more Protein, low/no fat,
  24. New Member
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

    I don't personally spend the money on all the support supps.. Just a multi and some company's Red Yeast Rice which already has C0q10 and milk thistle in it.. very cheap, but I come out alright
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. Is this a pretty solid H-drol cycle? More supports??
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in