M1T & 4AD Keep you posted on progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr

Awards
I'm going to start my cycle on Monday. My current stats are 5'7" and 168lbs.

20mg M1T ED
400mg 4AD ED
Three weeks

Appropriate PCT

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
HAve you trie 10 mg ed? It works well for me and Im actually a little bigger than you. If you have and think you need 20 then do it but the sides are better and the gains about the same at 10 and ive tried both.

bigr

Awards
I haven't tried 10 mg ED, but I might considering your suggestion. I'll definitely give it some more thought before jumping right into 20mg.

Thanks for your input.

Any others input is greatly appreciated.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
that would be my suggestion also. I just finished my 4 week cycle and I am doing the pct now. I did 10 mg ed until the last week and bumped it up to 15mg ed. I saw great gains from that amount , i was 6'2, 208 at the start. I made it up to 223 and dropped down to 219 this first week of pct. Great str gains for me on the smaller amount and with the 4ad, I barely had any sides. Once in awhile I was lethargic and no back pain except on deadlift day. I did use stuff for bp and liver also.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree about 10mg. I am going into my 4th & final week of m1t/4ad. I gained well on 10mg for 2 weeks, then upped it to 20mg last week. I kept gaining, but no more than I was on 10mg. The cramping got so bad at 20mg that I had to cut training short a few times & had ahard time standing up for long periods. I dropped back to 10mg for the 4th week. The cramping is going away & I'm still gaining.

I have taken 3 M1t cycles (including this one) at 10mg & numerous other cycles. I'm 6' 227lb at 10-11% BF, & 10mg is plenty for me. I gained about 10lbs in 3 weeks so far. In my opinion, the only difference between 10mg & 20mg is the side effects. There's no way anybody at 160-170lbs needs 20mg. This is powerful stuff.

bige211

Awards
what kind of 4ad does everyone take and wheres the best place to get it

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Transdermals, powernutrition.net. Good product for 1$ per gram :). I have also heard that ErgoPharm's 300 select I believe it is called is a good product...though I have never used it.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
skip ergo's stuff, its an oral...you'll have much better luck from PN's transdermal

bigr

Awards
Thanks for all your input. I will try the 10mg ED to start and keep you posted on my progress.

bigr

Awards
Day 2 of cycle:

noticed a little strength gain as I worked legs today but that could have been from mentally expecting to gain a little. I did have a wiced pump in my legs; enoguh that I had to take about a 10 minute break during my workout.

bigr

Awards
End of week one:

haven't been on the scales so I can't tell you for sure about the weight but I don't feel any heavier.

getting a good pump each day I workout and notice a "tightening" of the lower back on a regular basis.

no noticable side effects except what little acne I had has gone away.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm watching your progress real close as I am the exact same size as you and am looking to start a M1T, 4AD + cycle on April 1st. Ae you taking anything for liver during your cycle? I see lots of people saying to only take liver pills PCT and 1 week prior to cycle because if reduces the effectiveness of the M1T. What BF are you? I am right around 15-16 %, hoping to be around 14% when I start my cycle.

Good luck!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
End of week one:

haven't been on the scales so I can't tell you for sure about the weight but I don't feel any heavier.

getting a good pump each day I workout and notice a "tightening" of the lower back on a regular basis.

no noticable side effects except what little acne I had has gone away.
Watch that lower back tightening closely, it turns into extremely painful cramps real fast for me. Mine got so bad during a leg day on the last cycle that after squats, it hurt too bad to even do leg extensions. Consider taking potassium & taurine to reduce the cramping.

bigr

Awards
Hi, I'm watching your progress real close as I am the exact same size as you and am looking to start a M1T, 4AD + cycle on April 1st. Ae you taking anything for liver during your cycle? I see lots of people saying to only take liver pills PCT and 1 week prior to cycle because if reduces the effectiveness of the M1T. What BF are you? I am right around 15-16 %, hoping to be around 14% when I start my cycle.

Good luck!
Yes, I am taking milk thistle at this time. Just so you know, I got on the scales last night and am now at 177. When I started my cycle, I was around 12% BF.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains. 9lbs in just over a week is incredible.

bigr

Awards
counting 180 - 220 grams of protein, 280-340 grams of carbs, 50-80 grams of fat daily.

bigr

Awards
Final for two weeks as I decided to cut it short a week. I've been feeling really nautious the past three days and finally it really got to me this morning. Rapid heart beat, sweating, couldn't sleep. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm through with the first cycle of M1T & 4AD.

I ended up at 182lbs and am starting PCT tomorrow.

Oh, I've got an extra, unopened bottle, of Legal Gear M1T. If anyone is interested, PM me.

uridium245

Awards
I was the EXACT same weight and height as you when I did my first cycle of M1T 10 mg and 4AD 400mg transdermal. I got nautious as well along with severe lower back cramps, however I'm 7 days into my second cycle of M1T at 5 mg and 400 mg 4AD transdermal. I split the 5 mg dose into 2 2.5mg doses and am taking it with one of my protein shakes at 10 am and again at 4 pm. I am also taking 1000 mg taurine aday as well as milkthistle and hawthorne berry. I have ZERO sides this time around and am up to 186 lbs with a lot less bloat than on the first cycle. Everyone seems to have different thresholds to M1T and it would seem I'm one of the lucky ones that respond well to small doses. Try a 5 mg dose on your next cycle split up like I did mine with a meal or protein shake and see if that works for you. :)

bigr

Awards
I was the EXACT same weight and height as you when I did my first cycle of M1T 10 mg and 4AD 400mg transdermal. I got nautious as well along with severe lower back cramps, however I'm 7 days into my second cycle of M1T at 5 mg and 400 mg 4AD transdermal. I split the 5 mg dose into 2 2.5mg doses and am taking it with one of my protein shakes at 10 am and again at 4 pm. I am also taking 1000 mg taurine aday as well as milkthistle and hawthorne berry. I have ZERO sides this time around and am up to 186 lbs with a lot less bloat than on the first cycle. Everyone seems to have different thresholds to M1T and it would seem I'm one of the lucky ones that respond well to small doses. Try a 5 mg dose on your next cycle split up like I did mine with a meal or protein shake and see if that works for you. :)
Thanks for the input. I'll give it 4-6 week break and try the 5mg dose.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what kind of 4ad does everyone take and wheres the best place to get it
Man I went to order couldn't find anything. I used DNA's product before and it worked great but nolonger available. please help

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all this thread is 2 years old, and secondly 4ad is now illegal and asking for it on this board is against the rules. Please refrain from anymore posts of this nature, and read the board rules before you get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0