Epistane Lethargy

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Ok so I started an epi pulse but ended up stopping it cause I just became way too tired and lethargic after about the 3rd day dosing it. Anyone else experience this? I also just started some headcold thing that I got from my girlfriend so I am gonna wait about another week after I feel better before I try and start up again maybe longer even. Im probably gonna pick up a good stim too before I start just in case. Anybody do anything different to combat the lethargy from PHs or prevent it?

milkmaniac

milkmaniac

Awards
Is there anything wrong with taking caffeine while on epi? Been fine for me, but I'm just a few days in.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I ran my first cycle ever with epi @ 30/40/40/50/50/60 and experienced no lethargy. I would avoid taking stims with any PH/DS/AAS as stimulants will add to your already high blood pressure which will cause some nasty headaches.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try upping your carbs a little if lethargy is bad.

also, some DHEA should do the trick...this is one of the reasons I like stacking dermacrine with EPI.

sw bill

Awards
Yep i'll second the Dermacrine to fight the lethargy.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any lethargy issues or headache issues with epi even when i was using a stim. ^^try what the guy two posts up said

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any lethargy issues or headache issues with epi even when i was using a stim. ^^try what the guy two posts up said
For me epi caused my BP to go up, i had occasional headaches. Just a friendly reminder that we all respond to these compounds differently.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
For me epi caused my BP to go up, i had occasional headaches. Just a friendly reminder that we all respond to these compounds differently.
I'm aware we all respond differently. I was only speaking from personal experience.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah my BP went up slightly at first but after taking a few supps for it I was good to go also this could have been increased due to me getting sick right when I started. Thanks for the feedback guys it looks like the lethargy is probably just from me being sick right after starting so I will give it a few weeks and wait till I am feeling 100% again and will try it out and check from there. I was taking low dose dhea at the time aswell but I will def look into getting some dermacrine since it is used better through the skin and I have seen lots of positive reviews. Also I noticed that my joints were really dry and the last day on it, dosed at 30mg, I could not do cardio cause it made my ankle hurt after about 3-5 mins. I have been taking fishoil and a glucosamine/chondrotin/msm supp for about a month but this didnt seem to help. I am looking into grabbing something with cissus in it and possible HA as well. Anyone have any recommendations from personal experience while on epi?

Thanks again for the info!

freqtravel

freqtravel

Awards
I would make sure you were taking 6-8 Cycle Assist ED and plenty of complex carbs throughout the day with simple carbs pre/post workout.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah I think with being sick and then taking something toxic to my liver it all added up and made me feel like ****. I take cycle support at 8 caps on off days spread out throughout the day and during on days I wait 6-8hrs after my epi dose to take the cycle assist, I normally take 6 caps then. That way I dont clean out any epi from my system before I get to use it all.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Cissus, HA, and carnatine! Love the cissus! My marathoner Bro in law (he's 40) loves cissus after I turned him on to it. IMHO, it helps with muscle cramps also.