25 years old
155lbs
5'4"

PH Experience:
Sostonal 250
Furazadrol
Havoc
Cyclo Bolan

I currently have two bottles of Epistane and two bottles of M-drol. I am looking to put on some lean size while increasing strength. My diet is very clean. Interested in feed back on two different questions.

1) Looking to see what the recommended doses for M-Drol is? I am going to run this for sure along with all the necessary support supps.

2) I have heard about people stacking M-drol with Epistane? Not sure that is really the smartest idea as they are both methylated.

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't run mdrol solo do that first. 10/20/20 you can go a 4th if you aren't not getting sides.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ever run it solo but Cyclo bolan is super-drol & halo-drolStacked,and Sostonal 250 is super-drol , halo-drol and Pheraplex stacked. I have been reading up on it and it seems quite a few people haven't been seeing any gains while dosing it at 10/20/20. Any other advice?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Sorry totally missed the cycobolan and wasn't sure what was in the other. What looking to do, bulk? What kinda gains to u make of your cycles?

Also why are you woried about 2 methyls when u have stacked 3!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you stack them you probably shouldn't do it for a long time...

think about this though, a bridge

SD 10/20/20
EPI 00/00/30/40/40/40

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a lean bulk. I would like to put on 15lbs and keep 8-10 of it. I have stacked Havoc (Epistane) with Furazadrol in the past and saw some great resulsts. I have just heard some mixed reviews about stacking Epistane with another methyl and just being cautious. I dont beleive Epistane aromitizes so it should be a big deal. I am just being very careful and doing plenty of research as always before starting a run. I appreciate the info.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
if you stack them you probably shouldn't do it for a long time...

think about this though, a bridge

SD 10/20/20
EPI 00/00/30/40/40/40
I didn't think about a bridge for some reason. Would that be a safe way to bridge to two?

I will be running the following support supps:

Cycle Support
Fish Oil
cranberry Extract
DHEA (for loss of libedo

Thanks in advance

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i think that's a safe way to do it. Put on most of the size in the first 3 weeks and then 3 weeks to increase hardness and strength. I always plan Superdrol in front now.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think that's a safe way to do it. Put on most of the size in the first 3 weeks and then 3 weeks to increase hardness and strength. I always plan Superdrol in front now.
^Me too.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
How much of it will be dry gains and is 10/20/20 enough? Thanks for all your help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the gains will be very dry... if they're not then lower your carbs and sodium and they will be.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How much of it will be dry gains and is 10/20/20 enough? Thanks for all your help.
That is kind of diet dependent... You will get increases in glycogen stroage in the muscle which will account for some weight gain but SD is fairly dry... But that's also diet dependent.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for all of your input. I have a few weeks before I am going to start my run. I will be sure to run a thread on it.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I just recently came across some Pheraplex, should I throw that in the mix as well?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No. WTF man... I think I got a solid cycle outlined for you, don't go telling me it's so insufficient that you need another powerful methyl steroid in there, you don't, it's good!

We all like powerful ass cycles but don't give into the "more is better" mentality and start stacking orals like mad, 3 methyl stack will just about always get my disapproval.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
No. WTF man... I think I got a solid cycle outlined for you, don't go telling me it's so insufficient that you need another powerful methyl steroid in there, you don't, it's good!

We all like powerful ass cycles but don't give into the "more is better" mentality and start stacking orals like mad, 3 methyl stack will just about always get my disapproval.
I don't think the cycle you outlined for me is insufficient at all. I just happened to comes across some pheraplex and I have seen it stacked with m-drol and H-drol before. I will have to throw it on the shelf for something further down the road. Thanks again for all your advice.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the cycle you outlined for me is insufficient at all. I just happened to comes across some pheraplex and I have seen it stacked with m-drol and H-drol before. I will have to throw it on the shelf for something further down the road. Thanks again for all your advice.
who is stacking 3 methyls?!?!?!? WTF!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Whoowee. Super and Epi... I would want to sleep the entire cycle. Lethargy city.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Whoowee. Super and Epi... I would want to sleep the entire cycle. Lethargy city.
Would you recommend anything different? I experienced some lethargy when I ran Havoc and Furazadrol in the past but it went away after the first 2 weeks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend anything different? I experienced some lethargy when I ran Havoc and Furazadrol in the past but it went away after the first 2 weeks.
Maybe some DHEA thrown in there to help combat the lethargy. A lot of Taurine cause there are gonna be some serious back pumps on this cycle. Other than that... get your support supplements in and eat a lot. Make this cycle work for you, cause it's gonna be a harsh one.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
First of all...YO GMONEY! What it is, brutha???

That said, I'm expecting some materials for a cut/recomp I'm planning to kick off the year (100mg Var, 50mg Proviron, 200mg Test Base TD ed, over a T3 ramp I'm sitting on that'll go to 150 at the peak), but have been researching backup options in case I get a love letter instead. And this was actually what I was thinking, only a slight bit different.

Yo UM, I was thinking instead of dropping 30mg epi on top of that 3rd and final week of mdrol, just running a low dose (10mg) along with, THEN cranking up the epi to 30/40/50 for the solo leg the last 3 weeks. So, like this:

mdrol 10/20/20
epi 10/10/10/30/40/50

My mentality was that 10mg epi is really very mild, plus I've found longer (5-6 week cycles of it) to be more effective than 4. This way it's also already building in your system for 3 weeks, PLUS you get the added benefit of epithio combating gyno onset throughout and anhiliating chances of the dreaded delayed gyno mdrol is sometimes known for with the high dose finish. And some milk thistle and Liv-52 nightly before bed would probably be an advisable precaution.

Thoughts on that dosing schedule?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

That said, I'm expecting some materials for a cut/recomp I'm planning to kick off the year (100mg Var, 50mg Proviron, 200mg Test Base TD ed, over a T3 ramp I'm sitting on that'll go to 150 at the peak), but have been researching backup options in case I get a love letter instead. And this was actually what I was thinking, only a slight bit different.

Yo UM, I was thinking instead of dropping 30mg epi on top of that 3rd and final week of mdrol, just running a low dose (10mg) along with, THEN cranking up the epi to 30/40/50 for the solo leg the last 3 weeks. So, like this:

mdrol 10/20/20
epi 10/10/10/30/40/50

My mentality was that 10mg epi is really very mild, plus I've found longer (5-6 week cycles of it) to be more effective than 4. This way it's also already building in your system for 3 weeks, PLUS you get the added benefit of epithio combating gyno onset throughout and anhiliating chances of the dreaded delayed gyno mdrol is sometimes known for with the high dose finish. And some milk thistle and Liv-52 nightly before bed would probably be an advisable precaution.

When I ran Havoc before I didn't see too many sides until my last week when I bumped it up to 50mg. I ran it at 20/30/40/40/50. I was taking Taurine along with my support supps and couldn't get rid of the calf, leg and back pumps.

This does make sense though with the Epi combating the gyno from the M-drol.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
When I ran Havoc before I didn't see too many sides until my last week when I bumped it up to 50mg. I ran it at 20/30/40/40/50. I was taking Taurine along with my support supps and couldn't get rid of the calf, leg and back pumps.

This does make sense though with the Epi combating the gyno from the M-drol.
Nah, I take 50 fairly regularly. Of course, I normal dose 10 daily, even off cycle...you know, in the morning, with my multi. :shrug:

No, but I generally do include epi with most of my stacks and I don't get too bad w/ cramping, except if I'm not careful in the gym. One bad move and I can get a nasty spasm. Last two cycles were w/ "tren" (estra) products and epi going as high as 50 for 2 weeks.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You does 10mg of Epi dailey? lol That's nuts. What is your taurine intake each day?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

mdrol 10/20/20
epi 10/10/10/30/40/50

There's nothing wrong with it but
1) i don't think 10mg of Epi will really do anything noticable anabolic. Compared to 20mg of Superdrol it's a drop in an ocean
2) combating gyno throughout, well you shouldn't get gyno on superdrol... If you are i would assume it is daily rebound gyno and you should spread your doses out more... Superdrol does not aromatize and does not need any anti-estrogens along with it.
3) delayed gyno, well for delayed gyno, taking 10mg of Epi on cycle won't help at all... this just means your estrogen will be even lower for more of the cycle, if anything you're looking at a bigger post cycle rebound

Deal with delayed gyno with a SERM in PCT. There shouldn't be any on cycle gyno with Superdrol. Tiny doses of an AI at night if there are (after spreading our your dose more).

I think it'll work fine if you run it that way, I just don't see the point.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You does 10mg of Epi dailey? lol That's nuts. What is your taurine intake each day?
Well, only since I got off my SD habit...I was cracking the caps and snorting that sh!t cut with a little Ajax, for better absorption and a little more pain ;), but the party finally had to stop.

There's nothing wrong with it but
1) i don't think 10mg of Epi will really do anything noticable anabolic. Compared to 20mg of Superdrol it's a drop in an ocean
2) combating gyno throughout, well you shouldn't get gyno on superdrol... If you are i would assume it is daily rebound gyno and you should spread your doses out more... Superdrol does not aromatize and does not need any anti-estrogens along with it.
3) delayed gyno, well for delayed gyno, taking 10mg of Epi on cycle won't help at all... this just means your estrogen will be even lower for more of the cycle, if anything you're looking at a bigger post cycle rebound

Deal with delayed gyno with a SERM in PCT. There shouldn't be any on cycle gyno with Superdrol. Tiny doses of an AI at night if there are (after spreading our your dose more).

I think it'll work fine if you run it that way, I just don't see the point.
All good points, particularly re estro rebound/gyno. Didn't really think of it that way, but obviously you're right on. I personally have never even had gyno, just scares the hell out of me.

As for the 10mg epi, I realize that in anabolic terms it doesn't add up to much of anything. I just definitely have noticed the best effects circa week 3 onward, so I always prefer to run epi longer than 4 weeks.

Perhaps if I did this cycle, I'd opt for something in the middle.

10/20/20
0/10/20/30/40/50

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
How much DHEA and Taurine do you recommend I run with this?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Go with the bridge man! Also, On cycle and 6 wks after I do liv52, and milk thistle 2 times a day. I also throw in a little t-force, maca, trib, and yohimbe. Mabey thats why my GF is sore all the time?? Oh well!

Again, I'm gonna push cissus. I sound like rice crispies if I don't take it!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I went and picked up all the rest of my support supplements yesterday. I have been loading Cycle support for the past week and will continue to do so this week before starting my run on Monday. Thanks again for everyone's input on this.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
subbed my man. Looking forward to seeing how this works for you. Judging from all the info you've gotten from this thread, could you outline your entire cycle? (support supps, dosages, pct, etc?)

Much appreciated and GOOD LUCK!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did you like cyclobolan?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I started a log of my cycle under "Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!" I appreciate everyones help thus far and hope you will follow along for the wild ride!