H Drol Cycle Review (4 weeks @ 50Mgs)

willowUK

Awards
As promised from my last post prior to starting my cycle I have now put together all the info from the past 4 weeks - kept it short & sweet so hopefully it will provide some use to other newbies before their first blast with official 'pro hormones'

Cycle Details:

Pre loaded cycle support/milk thistle
4 weeks @ 50mgs per day CEL HDROL along side Cycle Support

(I will cover my PCT which I start today on a follow up post)

So - how did it go?!?!?!?
I will keep info short & condensed to make it as useful as possible.

Week 1:
After first few days I got the ALPHA feeling in the gym - might have been placebo but definitely felt good about myself
Appetite went crazy - I couldn’t eat enough
End of week 1 saw a gain of 7 pounds (in 7 days) from 12st11pnds to 13st4pnds

Week 2:
Gym sessions were fantastic - changed to a 3 day split heavy routine but tried to maintain decent reps (8 to 12 reps per set) to really feel a good pump & get the muscle swollen.
Started to feel very FULL & Hard/dense
Comments from others on size & shape ... felt more 'cut' & defined
Weight now dropped by 3pnds to 13st1pnd & the appetite settled as well.
Im guessing the weight drop was down to the lack of alcohol kicking in & the healthier diet.

Week 3:
Still feeling good & gym sessions continuing to be very good ... No bad days ... felt strong & full and strength gains have now kicked in.
I have added another 10Kgs to my weighted Dips & although I have held back on going stupid heavy I have been able to really push out the reps without compromising the weight :)
Have gained weight again back to 13st3pnds - that’s a 6pnd gain from start of cycle.
Unfortunately week 3 also saw first signs of side effects - slight 'ball' pain & shrinkage - However - NO Issues with libido or performance ;-) LOL

Week 4:
Started the week feeling on top of the world - really seeing the difference in my shape now and plenty of comments down the gym about looking bigger but more defined - this was the overall aim for the cycle - so massive bonus.

Weight has maintained at the 6pound overall gain (which Im happy with as I have not gone excessive with the diet & just maintained some healthy eating - plenty of minced turkey/lean beef/chicken/veg/salad etc... I have allowed myself some cheat days as well throughout the 4 weeks)

Again - UNFORTUANTELY - due to a hectic weekend I missed Saturdays training session so went 4 days without working out and WOW ... Not saying it’s linked but I have gone down hill fast... I might have picked up a little bit of flu but side effects have really kicked in (not expected at only 50mgs either)

I have had some nasty ball pain/tenderness this last 48hours and last night following my workout I started with some bad lower back pains ... first I wondered if I had over stretched but the pain is more round the left hand side and is making me think the kidneys might be complaining.

Today was the last day of the 4 week cycle so I have moved straight onto my PCT & am current drinking LOTS of water/cranberry juice/making sure I get plenty of milk thistle & taurine to combat the back pains/kidney aches.

SO CONCLUSION:

Over all the 4 weeks have been great & if i were writing this up 5 days ago I would have been wishing I could continue for a full 6 week cycle.
Size / Strength / Overall appearance have changed nicely & Im more than happy with the results.
However this last 48 hours have put a bit of a downer on the cycle... I have a pretty high pain threshold so for me to complain of back pain & aches it needs to be pretty bad and let me assure you - IT IS !!! :-(

I hope that a few days of 'detoxing' the body & getting some rest & heat into the back/muscle will help ease the pain.
Im heading on a week holiday come Sunday so hopefully I will be set to get back into the gym rested & ready to go on my return.

Looking forward to the PCT now to hopefully maintain the results of the cycle.

All in all Im happy that I chose H DROL as my first prohormone - easy to dose & aside from the last 48hrs it’s been a positive ride.

(I will hopefully get some pictures posted up soon as well)

bmore

Awards
Nice post, i'm planning on starting my first PH cycle with H-drol of basically the exact same dosage

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the post!! keep working hard in PCT to keep the weight on!

bmore

Awards
Really interested to hear how your strength gains hold up after PCT

lorenzo614

Awards
Good post..I will be starting my hdrol cycle in December...How are you feeling now?