PROHORMONES OF DHT(dihydrotestosterone)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

just curious to know that by taking a prohormone of dht , you run a greater risk of male pattern baldness and enlarged prostate .

thanks

brockles

brockles

Awards
TBH from what i've read and what friends have said about their experience with the one its a waste of time.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hi

just curious to know that by taking a prohormone of dht , you run a greater risk of male pattern baldness and enlarged prostate .

thanks
There is a risk of MPB only if you are predisposed to it, but in regard to prostate issues...you do realize that DHT is not the culprit right? Estrogen is the culprit for prostate issues. Research my good man!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
TBH from what i've read and what friends have said about their experience with the one its a waste of time.
ok tks any suggestions either methyl or non methylated , thats fairly mild but can deliver .Have used epidrol but saw too much hair in the washbasin even on a low dose 20mg. May be coincidence but stopped taking it after 2 weeks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
There is a risk of MPB only if you are predisposed to it, but in regard to prostate issues...you do realize that DHT is not the culprit right? Estrogen is the culprit for prostate issues. Research my good man!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
you try telling that to the medical profession

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Strong bump to a 4 yr old thread.