Stacking X-tren with....

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Starting to plan my late fall/early winter cycle after the season ends.

Going to run X-tren for 6 weeks hopefully, might end up 4-5 due to tren's nasty side effects. 90/90/90/120/120

I'm looking to run another PH along with xtren, or somehow create a bridge.

I was wondering who has experience stacking or bridging x-tren with Epistane, H-drol, or P-plex. I've ran all 4 by themselves or in bridges, but I was wondering what the effects may be running with X-tren.

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks guys!

bic

Awards
  • Established
Starting to plan my late fall/early winter cycle after the season ends.

Going to run X-tren for 6 weeks hopefully, might end up 4-5 due to tren's nasty side effects. 90/90/90/120/120

I'm looking to run another PH along with xtren, or somehow create a bridge.

I was wondering who has experience stacking or bridging x-tren with Epistane, H-drol, or P-plex. I've ran all 4 by themselves or in bridges, but I was wondering what the effects may be running with X-tren.

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks guys!

I would run H-drol for 4 wks the run tren for 5wks but you will need nolva x-tren will give gyno from what i hear.I'm doing a sd/clone now for 3wks then i'm doing x-tren for 5wks but with nolva on start of my 4wk.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i got nasty gyno from xtren fyi. lots of guys here run epi/tren for 6 weeks and seems to work well.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've heard m-drol and tren are pretty sick stacked.

You could bridge like so...

m-drol 10/20/20
tren 0/0/90/90/90/90

bic

Awards
  • Established

m-drol 10/20/20
tren 0/0/90/90/90/90
about the second wk of tren i'm also going to take nolva with it my question with tren should i still take the cycle support for those 4wks.The tren i'll start tomorrow

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you should always be taking some sort of cycle support on any PH/DS/AAS

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established

m-drol 10/20/20
tren 0/0/90/90/90/90
I would say just stack them if you are going to run the two together. Tren kicks in late, so the SD will jump start it and just as you get off SD Tren will be kicking in full swing.