Pheraplex or dianabol.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Going to be running a 10 week test e cycle, and have a bottle of pheraplex left over. Looking for as much strength as possible, and trying to keep water weight to a minimum. Im leaning towards the pplex, but how do pplex and dbol compare when it comes to increasing strength??

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run a cycle of test e and dbol. Dbol/Test is usually the recommended stack for a first AAS cycle. Hm, this is interesting though. Bump for info :)

mredn1

Awards
Pplex will be way dryer. I had great strength gains with it but ran with tren. Ialways avoiced Dbol because of the bloat.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pplex will be way dryer. I had great strength gains with it but ran with tren. Ialways avoiced Dbol because of the bloat.
Would phera have more sides or would it be about the same as dbol?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mg for mg its a pretty similar run....

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hm, so sides and all? Well it seems that you would be better off to go with phera then right so that your gains would be more dry? Or is the reason people go with dbol because it kicks in sooner than phera?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at 50mgs phera is wet as sh!t.....and dbol at 20-30(common dosing for phera) is much drier. like i said....mg for mg they are pretty similar....only difference to me is the lethargy from phera at high doses

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Phera in the 20mg range for me was pretty dry with great gains. I think it actually helped lean me out. I get bad lethargy at any dose of phera though. Feels like i'm breathing through a towel whenever i try to do any conditioning.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...thats wierd, i never had any cardio probs from any dose of phera.

kentrox99

Awards
Into week 3 @ 30mg of Phera right now. No sides at all. I wouldn't even know I was taking anything if it wasnt for the scale and strength increase.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 50mgs phera is wet as sh!t.....and dbol at 20-30(common dosing for phera) is much drier. like i said....mg for mg they are pretty similar....only difference to me is the lethargy from phera at high doses
I was thinking going 20/30/30/30 for a phera kickstart or 30/30/30/30 for a dbol kickstart. So I should just stick with the dbol?

mredn1

Awards
Either would be good. Dbol may be better for a kickstart only use.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. So what is the overall verdict? I've heard some dbol and some phera? What do you guys think?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think they're both good and the one that's going to be best is the one that you personally respond best to and you won't know which one that is until you try both

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...thats wierd, i never had any cardio probs from any dose of phera.
Not sure why i reacted like this but it was bad. I'm talking about sports conditioning too though. Just running constant pace wasnt hard.

Within a few days of stopping all this cleared up fine.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
how did this cycle go.. im prob gonna be running same exact cycle.. avoiding dbol because of bloat also... how long did u run the tren.. and was it acetate or a longer estered tren..

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they're both good and the one that's going to be best is the one that you personally respond best to and you won't know which one that is until you try both

Thanks man, and thanks everyone. I think I'll just go with the dbol as I want to be as mild on my liver my first go 'round. However, with that bein said I may change my mind :head: Thanks again guys

androchem

androchem

Awards
Sorry I couldn't respond faster, thanks for all the great responses. The p plex I have is magnadrol by bosc enterprises I believe, which has 10mg pplex and 30mg prostanazol. Im going to run it at 3 pills a day for a 4 week kick start. Going to be starting this in about 3 weeks, I will run a log if anyone is interested. Was going to use dbol, but easier to take what I already have.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dbol = ^ protein synthesis

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
common knowledge lmao everyone knows dianabol dose this! it actually has quite weak androgen recepotrs its major mass causing effect is the protein synthesis (aside from the water gains)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
the LMAO part....... dont mean to make it sound like im makin fun of you, just as a common laugh. sorry if it looks offencive