ripping up for the summer

hudsong

Awards
Need some advice. I am really looking to rip it up this year. here is what I have. 40 primobolans - 40cc of home brew tren - 500 d-tabs - 50 T3 - 200 clen and I have some M1T. Don't need to take it all but that is what I have on hand. Oh ya 20cc of test prop. Currently I am 6'00" 242 and solid. Want to stay at 230 and ripped. :saw:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Summer is 3 months away, give or take, you want to loose 12 pounds, that's 4 pounds per month, or 1 pound per week. You shouldn't need more than the clen to get there in a 2 on 2 off regimine. Just make sure the diet and cardio are both in check.

ManBeast

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Manbeast is right. To insure minimal muscle catabolism during the lower caloric intake and cardio I might throw in the Tren near the end of the cut. Tren has fat burning properties as well as muscle hardening effects. I say near the end because you don't have much and you'll need a little while to reach your goals.

hudsong

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the advice. Oh ya I also have 20cc of equipoise. Go hard or go home :cool:

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
You've got a shitload of gear there buddy. Like ManBeast said you could just take the clen, but to minimize muscle loss I'd run that prop with it since you already have it anyway. Honestly I'd run as little as possible.. from my experience stacking several substances just meant longer and harder recovery and a higher chance of sides.

hudsong

Awards
I hear you man. What I was thinking of doing is 1cc or tren with 1 cc of prop every other day for the first 20 shots then dropping the prop for primo the hitting the clen at the end.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt drop the prop test is best man add the primo leave the prop hit clen and nolva post.
so
1-10 tren 75 mg eod
1-10 prop 75 eod
6-10 primo 80 mg ed
11-15 nolva typical titrade
11-13 clen ramp up and stay till done

hudsong

Awards
Thanks man, Do you think that is enough for some one my size. I am almost 34 and I have done gear for about 10 years. 6'00" 242

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yer just trying to preserve muscle mass, not add, therefore I believe that lower doses would be fine. I had great results cutting with 60mg prop ED and 40mg tren ED, but I was trying to drop a TON of pounds (and still am, LoL).

ManBeast

hudsong

Awards
Don't drop to much, no one likes a skinny santa :cool:

Another1

Summer is 3 months away, give or take, you want to loose 12 pounds, that's 4 pounds per month, or 1 pound per week. You shouldn't need more than the clen to get there in a 2 on 2 off regimine. Just make sure the diet and cardio are both in check.

ManBeast
While we're talking about cutting and clen - I want to drop some pretty serious fat before it gets too much warmer. I'm halfway through a 4 week run of M1T and 4AD right now. After the PCT (Nolva) I'm going to start 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA stack, then repeat. I'm going to add in some cardio as well and start lifting lighter but more reps.

What I really want to know is - can I go on a straight protein diet as well? I had a lot of luck losing fat with a "keto" diet. It's really easy for me to stay on it and it helps to reserve muscle as well.

It seems like I read somewhere that a keto diet is not a good choice when clean is involved. Is that true?

Thanks for the help.

CrazyNut

Awards
While we're talking about cutting and clen - I want to drop some pretty serious fat before it gets too much warmer. I'm halfway through a 4 week run of M1T and 4AD right now. After the PCT (Nolva) I'm going to start 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA stack, then repeat. I'm going to add in some cardio as well and start lifting lighter but more reps.

What I really want to know is - can I go on a straight protein diet as well? I had a lot of luck losing fat with a "keto" diet. It's really easy for me to stay on it and it helps to reserve muscle as well.

It seems like I read somewhere that a keto diet is not a good choice when clean is involved. Is that true?

Thanks for the help.
I am exactly opposiote, i cant stay on keto, i get carb cravings like mad! But yeah, i was doing some reading on the CKD forum. Keto + Clen will provide very potent results. Good luck bro

Another1

I am exactly opposiote, i cant stay on keto, i get carb cravings like mad! But yeah, i was doing some reading on the CKD forum. Keto + Clen will provide very potent results. Good luck bro
Thanks. I kept hearing no carbs and Clen is a bad thing. I just didn't know if that was for real.

Once I go a week with no carbs I'm lovin' it. The cravings go away and my energy level goes through the roof.

I can't wait to start droppin' some of this freakin' body fat!

Another1

My point of view:

Tren + Clen

If you have money

GH + Oxandrolone
Tren? Really? I thought you weren't supposed to run that without some test in there. I have a farm supply store up the road so Tren isn't a problem hah!

Oh and I don't think I can come across the other two - money or no money.

size

Awards
  • Established
If you want to lose 12lbs. by summer, I would try cardio and dieting. No need for drugs.

hudsong

Awards
I have been doing that M1T and its the bomb. My whole issue is not loosing the weight its I don't want to loose muscle. I am going to do a big show next year and I want to be at the top of the heavey weight. SO I want to be ripped up this year but not go bellow 230. SO Tren will be my staple ingrediant and maybe prop and primo. Size is everything :cool: