ripping up for the summer

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

ripping up for the summer

Need some advice. I am really looking to rip it up this year. here is what I have. 40 primobolans - 40cc of home brew tren - 500 d-tabs - 50 T3 - 200 clen and I have some M1T. Don't need to take it all but that is what I have on hand. Oh ya 20cc of test prop. Currently I am 6'00" 242 and solid. Want to stay at 230 and ripped.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Summer is 3 months away, give or take, you want to loose 12 pounds, that's 4 pounds per month, or 1 pound per week. You shouldn't need more than the clen to get there in a 2 on 2 off regimine. Just make sure the diet and cardio are both in check.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%

Manbeast is right. To insure minimal muscle catabolism during the lower caloric intake and cardio I might throw in the Tren near the end of the cut. Tren has fat burning properties as well as muscle hardening effects. I say near the end because you don't have much and you'll need a little while to reach your goals.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

Hey guys thanks for the advice. Oh ya I also have 20cc of equipoise. Go hard or go home 8-)
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

You've got a ****load of gear there buddy. Like ManBeast said you could just take the clen, but to minimize muscle loss I'd run that prop with it since you already have it anyway. Honestly I'd run as little as possible.. from my experience stacking several substances just meant longer and harder recovery and a higher chance of sides.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

I hear you man. What I was thinking of doing is 1cc or tren with 1 cc of prop every other day for the first 20 shots then dropping the prop for primo the hitting the clen at the end.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%

I wouldnt drop the prop test is best man add the primo leave the prop hit clen and nolva post.
    so
    1-10 tren 75 mg eod
    1-10 prop 75 eod
    6-10 primo 80 mg ed
    11-15 nolva typical titrade
    11-13 clen ramp up and stay till done
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

Thanks man, Do you think that is enough for some one my size. I am almost 34 and I have done gear for about 10 years. 6'00" 242
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yer just trying to preserve muscle mass, not add, therefore I believe that lower doses would be fine. I had great results cutting with 60mg prop ED and 40mg tren ED, but I was trying to drop a TON of pounds (and still am, LoL).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

Don't drop to much, no one likes a skinny santa 8-)
  11. Another1

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Summer is 3 months away, give or take, you want to loose 12 pounds, that's 4 pounds per month, or 1 pound per week. You shouldn't need more than the clen to get there in a 2 on 2 off regimine. Just make sure the diet and cardio are both in check.

ManBeast
    While we're talking about cutting and clen - I want to drop some pretty serious fat before it gets too much warmer. I'm halfway through a 4 week run of M1T and 4AD right now. After the PCT (Nolva) I'm going to start 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA stack, then repeat. I'm going to add in some cardio as well and start lifting lighter but more reps.

What I really want to know is - can I go on a straight protein diet as well? I had a lot of luck losing fat with a "keto" diet. It's really easy for me to stay on it and it helps to reserve muscle as well.

It seems like I read somewhere that a keto diet is not a good choice when clean is involved. Is that true?

Thanks for the help.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Another1
    While we're talking about cutting and clen - I want to drop some pretty serious fat before it gets too much warmer. I'm halfway through a 4 week run of M1T and 4AD right now. After the PCT (Nolva) I'm going to start 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA stack, then repeat. I'm going to add in some cardio as well and start lifting lighter but more reps.

What I really want to know is - can I go on a straight protein diet as well? I had a lot of luck losing fat with a "keto" diet. It's really easy for me to stay on it and it helps to reserve muscle as well.

It seems like I read somewhere that a keto diet is not a good choice when clean is involved. Is that true?

Thanks for the help.
    I am exactly opposiote, i cant stay on keto, i get carb cravings like mad! But yeah, i was doing some reading on the CKD forum. Keto + Clen will provide very potent results. Good luck bro
  13. Another1

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNut
    I am exactly opposiote, i cant stay on keto, i get carb cravings like mad! But yeah, i was doing some reading on the CKD forum. Keto + Clen will provide very potent results. Good luck bro
    Thanks. I kept hearing no carbs and Clen is a bad thing. I just didn't know if that was for real.

Once I go a week with no carbs I'm lovin' it. The cravings go away and my energy level goes through the roof.

I can't wait to start droppin' some of this freakin' body fat!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

My point of view:

Tren + Clen

If you have money

GH + Oxandrolone

--------------------------------------------------

First Weblog about anabolic steroids.

--------------------------------------------------
  15. Another1

Quote Originally Posted by Muscular-XXX
    My point of view:

Tren + Clen

If you have money

GH + Oxandrolone
    Tren? Really? I thought you weren't supposed to run that without some test in there. I have a farm supply store up the road so Tren isn't a problem hah!

Oh and I don't think I can come across the other two - money or no money.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you want to lose 12lbs. by summer, I would try cardio and dieting. No need for drugs.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%

I have been doing that M1T and its the bomb. My whole issue is not loosing the weight its I don't want to loose muscle. I am going to do a big show next year and I want to be at the top of the heavey weight. SO I want to be ripped up this year but not go bellow 230. SO Tren will be my staple ingrediant and maybe prop and primo. Size is everything 8-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:00 PM
  2. please i need help for the summer
    By RoiD RaGe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:01 PM
  3. getting geared up for the fifth cycle...
    By BigMatty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
  4. Just signed up for the muscle building program
    By firebird in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 07:45 PM
  5. Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:40 PM