First PH Mass Cycle "The One" or Pheraplex

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't get AAS right now due to heat on searching packages here at my college. So for a solid mass cycle which would you choose? I have never done a PH or AAS cycle before. I already have PCT lined up for both.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you researched the two at all? Phera is one of the top mass builders, and the one is more suited as a hardener than a mass builder.

Phera, start at 20mg, quickly ramp to 30mg. 30 should be enough. You could try 40 later on but more likely it'll just add more sides. Wash your face plenty for the acne and maybe have some taurine for back pumps and that should take care of all the sides. Phera is good stuff.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you researched the two at all? Phera is one of the top mass builders, and the one is more suited as a hardener than a mass builder.

Phera, start at 20mg, quickly ramp to 30mg. 30 should be enough. You could try 40 later on but more likely it'll just add more sides. Wash your face plenty for the acne and maybe have some taurine for back pumps and that should take care of all the sides. Phera is good stuff.
Of course bro. The only reason I ask is because I have heard that phera is not good for beginners from some and from others I've heard it is great. Also, I noticed that the cycle length is really short on phera (3-4 weeks) and couldn't decide if 3 or 4 would be best. Thanks for the help man. And when you say quickly up to 30 do you mean 20 for a week and then hit 30 for the next 2-3 weeks?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20/30/30/30. I don't think there's any problems with a 5th week, but hell i don't think there's any problem with a 6th week... how are you supposed to keep anything from a 3 week cycle? With phera it takes longer to kick in than others, in my experience.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how safe you want to play it.

like unreal said, phera will be the best for mass.

but if you worry about sides, toxicity, ect. the one will be for you. I personally dont like it, and thought it was weak. will never use again.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ya, i'd go with the phera over "the one"

from what i saw and heard about the "the one", it wasnt what it was all "hyped" up to be

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's not even a question; as stated, phera is top notch for size and strength, second only to SD (in my humble opinion), but with MUCH less sides. In addition to hardness, the one gave me pretty good strength gains but it doesn't hold a candle to phera.

I don't think you need to go above 30 mg either. I actually can get great gains on as little as 10 mg but 20-30 is my "sweet spot"...your mileage may vary.

One more thing, I'm with unreal on extending the cycle to a 5th and even a 6th week (maybe even, shudder, a 7th week!). I'm not advocating it; just saying as long as you are responsible adult, have all your support supps/pct in order, and feel comfortable, I personally don't think it will hurt you.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. And I have one last question if you don't mind and it's for PH and AAS. On a PH cycle what would be the dosage for taurine? And on an AAS cycle would you only run taurine during dbol or throughout the whole cycle? Thanks guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't get AAS right now due to heat on searching packages here at my college. So for a solid mass cycle which would you choose? I have never done a PH or AAS cycle before. I already have PCT lined up for both.
For a first cycle The ONE is an excellent product to start with. Low on sides, with good gains if you follow the recommendations.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle The ONE is an excellent product to start with. Low on sides, with good gains if you follow the recommendations.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

I've heard good things :). However, it has more of a hardening/leaning effect and I just want straight mass on my bulk so I think I'm going to save it for the last 5 weeks of my cutting cycle in the spring. No harm there :)