Stupid quest, but... Xtren!!

anbes

Awards
I believe now it is time! Why? beacuse I am just near to beggin may epitren cycle!
Well, epistane, epistanolol is a well, not this well, but know anabolic steroid / DS.
But, afetr months of research, readings, clear nights...lool I haven't foud all my questions answers...
1st: Is the pre-dien the N17 on VIDA (without the "9" after Estr-4-ene... scription? as we use to read: estra-4,9...)? If it is, where is the estr-4-..dIOL??)
2nd: WTF is the dienolone at real?
3rd: It is weird, but, the original 1-AD, both isomeres: androstenedIOL and DIONE used to coinvert to 1-testo!; 4-AD (original) the same> both DIOL an DIONE the target was - testo!. Why in the Hell 19norDIOL went to (at a low rate) nandrolone and 19norDIONE goes to this DIENOLONE?
Is it real? Is it true? I've read here someone's right that the truth about pre-dien is that it is a DS similar to trenbolone, and the convertion to progestin dien is just one consequence, and not the desired poupose of it.
Please, who undertand it, can clarify my mind??
Tks a lot!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think there are no replies because your post is extremely difficult to read. Work on spelling, grammar, punctuation, and ask again, because it's real hard to see what you're asking...

If you're just asking about Xtren yes it's supposed to convert to dienolone. Yes it's similar to trenbolone but not the same. There has to be progestin activity based on what I have seen and experienced.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I think there are no replies because your post is extremely difficult to read. Work on spelling, grammar, punctuation, and ask again, because it's real hard to see what you're asking...

If you're just asking about Xtren yes it's supposed to convert to dienolone. Yes it's similar to trenbolone but not the same. There has to be progestin activity based on what I have seen and experienced.
I'm in total agreeance here, i think your lack of replies is based on the fact that that was a BITCH to read. lmao.

anbes

Awards
Lets try it simpliest:
1st: Is Pre-dien (19-norandrosterone) the substance N17 on VIDA?
2nd: Is there any explanation for 19-norandrostenedIONE be converted to dienelone and 19-norandrostenedIOL to nandrolone? Because if we compare to old 1-ad and 4-ad, both androsteneDIONE and adrosteneDIOL were converted to (1-) testosterone, just by differents enzimes!
In fact, I don't believe in DIENELONE existence, or in its effects!!!