75mg H drol for 6weeks

jeremyaaron

Awards
A lot of PH experience. I want to rum H drol for 6 weeks at 75mg along with Cycle assist as well. I will use Hawthorne Berry 2 weeks before and Taurine during. My question is should I use Formestane during the cycle as well? And if so how many bottles for the cycle. For pct I have PCT assist, 6 oxo 180 count, and I was thinking of 11 oxo or Supress C starting in week 2. Some will say SERM, but I don't believe I need one. Any critiquing? First post so I figured I would start with this one.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
2 Bottles, 75mg ED for 40 days.

You need nothing on cycle IME and I'd recommend Inhibit E(50,50,25,25mg) and Hypertest for PCT.

Good luck bro. ;)

jeremyaaron

Awards
I have 3 bottles of H drol though. I did H drol before at 50/50/75/75/75/75 it was intense.

jeremyaaron

Awards
okay I will try the 40 days at 75mg. How would you dose it? 25 first thing in the a.m. and then roughly 12 hours later the other 50mg. Or vice versa?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
okay I will try the 40 days at 75mg. How would you dose it? 25 first thing in the a.m. and then roughly 12 hours later the other 50mg. Or vice versa?
Either way won't make much difference. I preferred to take my higher dose in the morning. You could also spread all 3 throughout the day if you wanted, more hassle though.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I like to take the higher dose an hour before workout.